Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Help! My Child Is Giving Me Anxiety....... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Child Is Giving Me Anxiety....... (782 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Child Is Giving Me Anxiety....... by AMumAndMore(f): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2022
✍�Potty Training is the hardest! Am I right, or am I right?

Are you feeling overly stressed out about potty training your kid already?

Well, Welcome on board, Mamma! we've been there.
Potty training can be nerve-wracking and a task that needs one to be mentally prepared for. It's a daunting task that, if not approached with an open mind, could quickly bring about anxiety.

Dear Mamma, when testing new waters, keep in mind that accidents happen and training takes time. But you can't give up.

Learning to use the potty is an ongoing process. Keep at it with patience, and the day will come when the light bulb will go on in his head, and he'll finally understand the assignment.

However, If you're feeling stressed beyond belief as to why your child isn't getting the hang of the act.

I've got some tips for you.

https://amumandmore.com/tips-for-potty-training/

I hope this brings you some relief.

We're still in the Love month; Valentine was just yesterday.

So this is my gift to the Mammas with toddlers who are not yet potty trained.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous

©️ Viv

Re: Help! My Child Is Giving Me Anxiety....... by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2022
I think this is for mamas, not for gentlemen like us.
Re: Help! My Child Is Giving Me Anxiety....... by AMumAndMore(f): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Oh really? I didn't realize that. Can you please let me know what would happen to the child if by any stroke of luck the mother doesn't make it from the delivery room? And the father hasn't got his mom or sisters close by?
If you ask me, I think that there are some basics that both the father and mother need to be able to handle when it comes to a child.

Children and babies should be able to bond with both parents at each milestone.

But hey, I respect your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Child Is Giving Me Anxiety....... by Candidlady: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Such shallowness

Smh

(1) (Reply)

Hanging Out with the gangs / Believe It Not We Need A Change In Our Families / With God All Things Are Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.