Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son (32797 Views)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by politicoNG: 9:03am On May 31, 2022
A Princely Arrival
With thanksgiving and gratitude to our Heavenly Father, we are delighted to share with you the announcement of the birth of our second son whose arrival has immersed us with unspeakable joy.

Glory be to His name.

Stephanie & Linus

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeNtP3cOWPH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

And God fulfilled his word…sitting pretty under his grace. It’s a boy!
#newbabyboy
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeNv7DOucDt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Samfloxin(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2022
Congratulations nwanyi oma

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Nobody: 9:28am On May 31, 2022
They look perfect together . Congrats to them

14 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Cmanforall: 9:28am On May 31, 2022
Congratulations!!!

She's been on the low, reducing monitoring.
Nice one!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by graphics112: 9:28am On May 31, 2022
cheesy
A new baby is always a blessing when you have money to take care of them.
Congrats

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by COURVOISier(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2022
Na falz she marry? shocked

10 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by sonature1: 9:29am On May 31, 2022
I love to see Nollywood couples whose marriages are working because they are a big lesson to the rest of us cheesy

Congratulations to them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by mooremoney(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2022
I like celebrities that stays out if dramas

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by shadrach77: 9:29am On May 31, 2022
Congratulations to her. The husband resembles JJC skillz wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by havenz(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2022
My woman crush those days, the lady with privacy, thank Almighty for a save delivery, may your family grow more.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Sijo01(f): 9:29am On May 31, 2022
Wow..... Congratulations to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Nostring: 9:30am On May 31, 2022
My crush that year grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by sojayy(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2022
Congrats ! The husband just dey wire her wotowotoh !

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by KillerCrocodile: 9:32am On May 31, 2022
Congratulations to them..... cheesy

But

Where are the photos of the boy, we want to check something..

Because Tonto dike son nor resemble the Papa... cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by pyyxxaro: 9:33am On May 31, 2022
Happy birthday to them
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Maxikenna: 9:33am On May 31, 2022
She had one scandal - just that she hit that reset button and moved on quietly - i guess the guy she had it with was handsomely “settled” so he can shut up too- After that, she received sense and became mature quick quick

Stephanie was married to then Turkey based Super eagles star Chikelue Iloanyonsi, their marriage hit rock bottom after about a year although it was a celebrity “big media” wedding then - Bobo came with all sorts of allegations that she was cheating on him when they got to Turkey, the babe claimed Bobo was getting crazier as he partied away his earnings from soccer and he became broke - he claimed she mismanaged his money and all that bla bla bla and now that he is broke, she wants to leave - it was a whole lot of mess then - i think around 2003 - or so, yes she had a massive media scandal BUT thank God she reset her life and today almost no one remembers the scandal except guys with elephant memory like me grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by yesloaded: 9:34am On May 31, 2022
Screen Goddess of those days
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Realestatevixen: 9:36am On May 31, 2022
Ok

Invest that idle fund today..... with just 400k, you can secure your financial future.

Chat me now 080 6029 1729

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Gospel2016: 9:37am On May 31, 2022
Congratulations to the couple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Looking 'fresh' In New Photo / #10yearschallenge: Bbnaija's Cee-c Shares Sexy 10 Years Throwback Photo / Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.