Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello (Photos) (19972 Views)

Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Ayoefa: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
The ritual killings are so much in Ibadan. As an OBA I am so sad. Tell me what you want us to do.

Signed
OBA Lamidi Aderigbigbe

Consumption of human flesh is the height of human abomination the world over.
Re: President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello (Photos) by tibatobi: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Who born yahyah bello
Re: President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello (Photos) by AfonjaEmir: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Seriously...so you mean that what happened in Ogun/Osun/ekiti/Oyo/ondo and even Lagos are done by IGBO people?

Then we as Omoluabi must chase out IGBO people from SW so that we can have our region for skull mining development. What do you think bro?

Signed
OBA Lamidi Aderingbe

Ayoefa:

Consumption of human flesh is the height of human abomination the world over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello (Photos) by sokera: 6:24am On Feb 16, 2022
jendoslim:

Muslim - Muslim ticket can't fly in this present Nigeria
mugu that Muslim - Muslim ticket can not work if the president is a northern but if the president is from south- west particularly and the VP is from north the Muslim - Muslim ticket will work big time … I am sure you don’t know the capacity of Jagaban, imagine Jagaban + Zulum … or Jagaban- El rufai
Re: President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello (Photos) by jendoslim(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
sokera:
mugu that Muslim - Muslim ticket can not work if the president is a northern but if the president is from south- west particularly and the VP is from north the Muslim - Muslim ticket will work big time … I am sure you don’t know the capacity of Jagaban, imagine Jagaban + Zulum … or Jagaban- El rufai

I am sure that is your papa name @ the onset of your comment.

I only aired my opinion which doesn't affect you in any way talkless of resulting to gutter language.

I am still reiterating what I said, regardless of where they come from, Muslim - Muslim can't work in this present Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo / PDP Wins 13 Plateau Assembly Seats, Speaker Loses To APC Candidate / Ambode Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.