Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja (13915 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Flood Foreign Embassies As Economic Hardship Bites Harder / Residents Stranded As Heavy Downpour Cuts Off Olodo Bridge In Ibadan, Oyo State / Over 100 Residents Stranded As Flood Takes Over Their Estate In Lugbe, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Do you think it's a coincident that at a time Dangote's (Dangote is a front for colonialist owned multinational company) Oil Refinery is coming on stream, they have exported fake fuel to us and at the same time Governor Wicked of Rivers is on a drive with Nigerian Navy to destroy all unauthorised refineries?

It is all perfectly orchestrated and deliberate. I would leave cities and towns and head to villages. Enugu resident are already suffering water scarcity imagine their plight when fuel is unavailable and there is no electricity?

The is a plan to reduce our population so probably this is part of it.

No fuel means no transportation, would likely eventually mean closure of banks , no access to money for food, no electricity and no means of getting water from boreholes.

Millions could die from hunger and dehydration especially if they also use climate control techniques to prolong the dry season.

Stock up on fuel (safely ) but more importantly stock up on water and food.

In meantime get used to trekking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mariangeles:
There seem to be some gloomy clouds that almost permanently hover over Nigeria’s atmosphere. undecided
Prophetes Mariangeles, tell us what you saw? grin
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Mariangeles(f): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Munzy14:

Prophetes Mariangeles, tell us what you saw? grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Omooba77: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
seunmsg:

I just left the Bormi fuel station kurudu now after about 3 hours on the queue and i still couldn’t buy fuel cry cry cry

Last time I suffered for fuel like this was during the evil Jonathan regime. Buhari need to fix this shit ASAP

How much were you buying in the evil days.... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
chatinent:
If trust dey, water no for boil fish.
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Maobichek: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
excel001:

Oga is a lie oooooo many of us here voted PDP check the last presidential result and the recent AMAC election. You guys in the state are the ones voting for APC����

Abuja residents really felt the "change" APC brought. 2019 election was not funny as majority trooped out to support the change of government, quite unfortunate that Abj alone won't decide who rules Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by PAQ(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
I left my house 5am to buy fuel. I thought i was smart, got to the filling station by 5:30, saw many smarter people who got there by 4am! Well, i joined the queue and waited, finally bought fuel almost 12 noon.

At one point the filling station had three points of entry; the legal line, for people like me who left our homes to queue, the illegal line for another smart set of people who didnt bother joining the queue but created theirs and the VIP line. Those one's dont care, they are either too big, in uniform or can just bribe their way through any where.

If we all had just joined the queue and waited for our turns, everyone would have bought fuel in time. But we rather look for short cuts and believe in out smarting every one else, nobody wan carry last but indirectly that attitude has led the whole country carry last!

6 Likes

Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Yomit71(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

That place looks like lugbe
Okay, but who ask you
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Maobichek: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
seunmsg:

I just left the Bormi fuel station kurudu now after about 3 hours on the queue and i still couldn’t buy fuel cry cry cry

Last time I suffered for fuel like this was during the evil Jonathan regime. Buhari need to fix this shit ASAP

Call a spead a spead because this is one of the reasons GEJ was voted out. There is fuel scarcity in Abuja but black market abound everywhere, should i tell you how much i bought 10 liters of fuel yesterday at Wuse Zone 1? Trying to rope GEJ into the current fuel scarcity is uncalled for, FCT residents spoke clearly via their vote in 2019 presidential election where APC lost even in Villa, let's not even talk about last Saturday's election irrespective of court wahala. God help Nigeria.
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Aaau: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Really bad
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by ityP(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mynd44isinlove:
And most of them would still vote a disaster in the nxt coming election.

Now this is funny grin
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by richard69(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
chatinent:
If trust dey, water no for boil fish.
the guy Don control him guy wey go come pick am
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Mrklemo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
To go work na war. Its not funny at all.
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kai, Abuja with large road network. It was only in Abuja I saw wide double lanes that looked as if only five cars pass it in a week... The roads were very wide yet very empty, without any vehicular traffic, just few people walking around

If only it's possible for such roads to be uprooted and brought to Lagos, we for get small piece of mind for this side
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by excel001(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Maobichek:

Abuja residents really felt the "change" APC brought. 2019 election was not funny as majority trooped out to support the change of government, quite unfortunate that Abj alone won't decide who rules Nigeria.
You are perfectly right, the heat is coming from here to other places, I still believe other places voted in like manners but their results were manipulated it is not easy to manipulate Abuja results, left for us here APC will be buried and forgotten.

4 Likes

Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by HoluGraze: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is crazy
I just bought Pms at #280 per litre (black mkt)
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Testimony1988(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
I can remember those days of IT when I do struggle for vehicles in that axis.
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by tnerro1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
HoluGraze:
This is crazy
I just bought Pms at #280 per litre (black mkt)

Abeg tell us where u buy am cause e Dey cheap , for my side 10 liter na 6k

1 Like

Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by PMicrosoft(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Thank God everyone is suffering it.... I trekked from Jikwoyi phase II junction to Ecwa Junction Karu (although it looked like my normal road walk exercise but it was hell for some)...I spent almost #1000 on transportation today unlike other days that I spend #400.....Sai Baba�....na freelancing work I wan dey do now Nigeria is gone......#Be_wise in 2023 election....
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by PMicrosoft(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
tnerro1:

Abeg tell us where u buy am cause e Dey cheap , for my side 10 liter na 6k

Lola see cheating
I bought 15litres for #2450..... I no even stress. my self much although d queue was much but if u wise come carry grace 30 mins too much���
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Munzy14(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Kwuo nu naaa grin
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by pazzini: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
djflexcy:

You are not a really nigga, it looks more of gwarinpa, kubwa express road
Slawomir is right... That place is Car wash, Lugbe
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by djflexcy: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
pazzini:

Slawomir is right... That place is Car wash, Lugbe
Alright seems I am not the really nigga then
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Mariangeles(f): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Munzy14:

Kwuo nu naaa grin

Gini ka I choro ka’m kwuo na?
Okwu gbasara Naijiria gworo mmadu ike. cheesy
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Munzy14(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

Gini ka I choro ka’m kwuo na?
Okwu gbasara Naijiria gworo mmadu ike. cheesy
Lol...sometimes I want to imagine you speak the way you right....Especially hear your Igbo... cheesy
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by JaskanFactor: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mariangeles:
There seem to be some gloomy clouds that almost permanently hover over Nigeria’s atmosphere. undecided

That is cause Nigeria is run by racists in Europe. The people whom all the terrorists kidnapping and killing Nigerians are working for.
Pretty mush the same gloomy mood hangs over all countries in Africa where there are black people, and youll notice not in South Africa, and the Arab lands.

You can stay in Nigeria to face the racism collectively as a nation, or you can travel abroad to face it individually.

This is why the most baffling thing in the world is black people who fight against each other, when they are surrounded on all sides by Yellow races that want to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Notice all the terrible economic hardship nationally, at the same time mass graves are being dug for victims of terrorist who have been described as civil servants.

black people wount understand solidarity and looking out for each other until there is just 2 black people left in the world.

1 Like

Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Coldie(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Buhari till 2050
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Spandau: 4:18am On Feb 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Oniro buruku. You're just a terrible liar! You're not fooling anyone here.
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Spandau: 4:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-residents-stranded-as-fuel-scarcity-bites-harder-in-abuja

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg, the fake Abuja resident will not like this. grin grin grin
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Spandau: 4:34am On Feb 16, 2022
GenBuhari:
Do you think it's a coincident that at a time Dangote's (Dangote is a front for colonialist owned multinational company) Oil Refinery is coming on stream, they have exported fake fuel to us and at the same time Governor Wicked of Rivers is on a drive with Nigerian Navy to destroy all unauthorised refineries?

It is all perfectly orchestrated and deliberate. I would leave cities and towns and head to villages. Enugu resident are already suffering water scarcity imagine their plight when fuel is unavailable and there is no electricity?

The is a plan to reduce our population so probably this is part of it.

No fuel means no transportation, would likely eventually mean closure of banks , no access to money for food, no electricity and no means of getting water from boreholes.

Millions could die from hunger and dehydration especially if they also use climate control techniques to prolong the dry season.

Stock up on fuel (safely ) but more importantly stock up on water and food.

In meantime get used to trekking.

You understand the signs of the time.
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Omooba77: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Spandau:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg, the fake Abuja resident will not like this. grin grin grin
So Seunmsg is Kadoso Mutairu?
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Mariangeles(f): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...sometimes I want to imagine you speak the way you right....Especially hear your Igbo... cheesy

Do you doubt it? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 21) / PMS: Road Transport Owners Call Off Strike, Reach Agreement With FG / UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.