Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja (13912 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Flood Foreign Embassies As Economic Hardship Bites Harder / Residents Stranded As Heavy Downpour Cuts Off Olodo Bridge In Ibadan, Oyo State / Over 100 Residents Stranded As Flood Takes Over Their Estate In Lugbe, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Munzy14(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

Do you doubt it? cheesy
O di too thick for a diasporan.. cheesy Huge kudos! To your parents...They are doing a great Parental job.

And to you too for putting Interest...o di hu easy.

Well I will get to hear it directly from you...Mgbe oge ya ruru..Let me keep enjoying it nga for the moment. cheesy
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Spandau: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omooba77:

So Seunmsg is Kadoso Mutairu?

Yes o. Please spread the word.
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Mariangeles(f): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Munzy14:

O di too thick for a diasporan.. cheesy Huge kudos! To your parents...They are doing a great Parental job.

And to you too for putting Interest...o di hu easy.

Well I will get to hear it directly from you...Mgbe oge ya ruru..Let me keep enjoying it nga for the moment. cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha

I communicate with my dad only in Igbo language.
With my mum, sometimes Igbo, sometimes English.
Then others, English/pidgin.

Times have changed o.
Even children raised abroad are taught to speak their native language fluently.
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Munzy14(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahaha

I communicate with my dad only in Igbo language.
With my mum, sometimes Igbo, sometimes English.
Then others, English/pidgin.

Times have changed o.
Even children raised abroad are taught to speak their native language fluently.
Why? @bolded.. Adannaya things (daddy's girl) cheesy?

Cool..

Yea times have changed...Diasporans na ata Igbo karia ndi toro ebe a sef..

1 Like

Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Mariangeles(f): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
cheesy

Munzy14:

Why? @bolded.. Adannaya things (daddy's girl) cheesy?

Cool..

Yea times have changed...Diasporans na ata Igbo karia ndi toro ebe a sef..

That’s because he made it so.
That was how I got to learn Igbo.
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Munzy14(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
cheesy

That’s because he made it so.
That was how I got to learn Igbo.
Nwa Daddy ya... cheesy

I saw one cute video on Instablog...a man surprised his twin daughters...That was the cutest thing that happened this feb 14.. grin

Ndi mpa na umu ha nwaanyi.

You dad tried...And you will use exactly his dialect in the Igbo..O nwe be hu adulteration until you mix up with other Igbo dialects..

Meanwhile, I watched that YouTube channel you shared...Those two are living in cute world of their own. smiley
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Mariangeles(f): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Munzy14:

Nwa Daddy ya... cheesy

I saw one cute video on Instablog...a man surprised his twin daughters...That was the cutest thing that happened this feb 14.. grin

Ndi mpa na umu ha nwaanyi.

smiley

How cute. cheesy

You dad tried...And you will use exactly his dialect in the Igbo..O nwe be hu adulteration until you mix up with other Igbo dialects..

Do you mean it would’ve been mixed up with other dialect if I had grown up in the east?

Meanwhile, I watched that YouTube channel you shared...Those two are living in cute world of their own. smiley

Tranquil right? cheesy
Re: Residents Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder In Abuja by Munzy14(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

smiley

How cute. cheesy

Do you mean it would’ve been mixed up with other dialect if I had grown up in the east?

Tranquil right? cheesy
Very very cute like awnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin..learning how to run mine though over pampering ..... smiley

Yes na, it will...like mine...owerri, mbaise, anambra, abia gwogwotigwo... ;

Very very tranquil..Healthy living..Mana i huru udi di na nwunye ahu, ofu onye nwuo, onye nke ozo a gahu a carry on...Such environment strengthens the bond...Udi ndu mpa m na mma m...Till date, mpa m fuo na alobata be, nwaanyi a di worried...Kpowa m...cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 21) / PMS: Road Transport Owners Call Off Strike, Reach Agreement With FG / UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.