Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Abuja Lg Elections: Cross River Pdp Chairman Accuses Inec Of Rigging For Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Lg Elections: Cross River Pdp Chairman Accuses Inec Of Rigging For Apc (313 Views)

Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns / Cross River PDP Primaries Turn Violent. Policeman Shot Dead, 2 Wounded (Photos) / Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Lg Elections: Cross River Pdp Chairman Accuses Inec Of Rigging For Apc by Shikini: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Read what he wrote on his verified Facebook page.

Be wary of APC wonder!

I mean how did APC win 3 Area Councils when PDP won 44 out of 62 Council wards?
It’s illogical.

Think again.

I suspect that INEC manipulated the last Area Council results in their favor to save face. That’s why it is mostly the very rural Area councils they “won”because we all know it’s easier to manipulate election results in the rural areas. Unfortunately, they were desperate for only the chairmen positions.

I think beyond the euphoria of victory, PDP should demand an investigation of the elections and challenge most of those results.

Re: Abuja Lg Elections: Cross River Pdp Chairman Accuses Inec Of Rigging For Apc by Baawaa(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
They should continue crying
Re: Abuja Lg Elections: Cross River Pdp Chairman Accuses Inec Of Rigging For Apc by Shikini: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2022
Baawaa:
They should continue crying

By the way, PDP leads

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Speaks On His Removal As Ebonyi Gov, Says Court Judgment Was Purchased / 2023: The Time To Write Your Name In Gold Beckons, Mr President / Happy Birthday Engr. Adedeji Doherty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.