Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

2 Sisters, Born Deaf And Dumb, Healed By God Of Chosen � - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Sisters, Born Deaf And Dumb, Healed By God Of Chosen � (371 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Sisters, Born Deaf And Dumb, Healed By God Of Chosen � by peteregwu(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
TWO SISTERS BORN DEAF & DUMB FROM BIRTH HEALED INSTANTLY

There are mysteries and circumstances reserved by the Lord God Almighty for his glory.

This was the case in scriptures in John 9: 1-3; when the disciples of the Lord asked him, "who did sin, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"
Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Men and Brethren, how else can one explain the circumstances of the birth of 17 years old Sister Delight Azubuike and 12 years old Sister Confidence Azubuike.
Sister Delight was born a twin and from birth her twin brother was hale and hearty while Sister Delight was deaf and dumb.
In same pattern, Sister Confidence was born a twin and from birth her twin brother was hale and hearty while Sister Confidence was deaf and dumb.

These Sisters are of same parents and were accompanied by their mother, Sister Helen Azubuike as they all visited The Lord's Chosen for the first time on this International programme, "From sorrow to joy".

In accordance to the predestination of God Almighty that the works of God should be made manifest in The Lord's Chosen Church, these two sisters were instantly healed in the course of the instant testimonies session as the General Overseer commenced prayers.

The Sisters climbed the testimony podium and as they were tested the tears of joy flowed from the eyes of their mother as the sisters both heard and spoke freely.
Are you there and it appears you have given up hope? Have you been told that reproach from birth cannot be undone?

Hear ye this day, that the works of the Lord are being made manifest in The Lord's Chosen.

To God be all the glory.

Photo Credit - Chosen Online Media Crew.

#SORROWTOJOY2022 #FromSorrowToJoy2022
#SorrowToJoy #LagosExperience #PstLazarusMuoka

Re: 2 Sisters, Born Deaf And Dumb, Healed By God Of Chosen � by Felimax(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
We thank God and congratulations to the sisters.

The God of Chosen!
The God of Ibiyeomie!
The God of T.B Joshua
The God of Oyedepo!

When God works the most righteous of man is too filthy for Him to share His glory with.

Between God and man there is only one mediator and that is Jesus Christ anything aside that, well...

May I never worship man thinking I am worshipping you O Lord!

Save me!
Save my faith!
Save my soul!

They can have the world just let me have your breath Lord Jesus! Amen.
Re: 2 Sisters, Born Deaf And Dumb, Healed By God Of Chosen � by kingxsamz(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
That girl just wants to go home.
She doesn't understand why they wore her that ugly apron and made her hold a piece of paper saying she's deaf and dumb when she's perfectly okay. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters, Born Deaf And Dumb, Healed By God Of Chosen � by peteregwu(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
kingxsamz:
That girl just wants to go home.
She doesn't understand why they wore her that ugly apron and made her hold a piece of paper saying she's deaf and dumb when she's perfectly okay. Smh.

You can see the mother at the middle spreading out her hands in glory to God almighty, stay there and be wasting your time. God has done whay he wants to do and taken his glory and this would also bring as many who also believe who were not even there, to the Lords chosen. No be today God of chosen Don dey do am. grin
Re: 2 Sisters, Born Deaf And Dumb, Healed By God Of Chosen � by peteregwu(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Felimax:
We thank God and congratulations to the sisters.

The God of Chosen!
The God of Ibiyeomie!
The God of T.B Joshua
The God of Oyedepo!

When God works the most righteous of man is too filthy for Him to share His glory with.

Between God and man there is only one mediator and that is Jesus Christ anything aside that, well...

May I never worship man thinking I am worshipping you O Lord!

Save me!
Save my faith!
Save my soul!

They can have the world just let me have your breath Lord Jesus! Amen.

Bros, abeg rejoice in the testimony and to glory of God. No one is worshipping any pastor or human. God is the one that did it and no man can do the things of God except God be with him. Learn to have a good mind.
Re: 2 Sisters, Born Deaf And Dumb, Healed By God Of Chosen � by kingxsamz(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
peteregwu:

You can see the mother at the middle spreading out her hands in glory to God almighty, stay there and be wasting your time. God has done whay he wants to do and taken his glory and this would also bring as many who also believe who were not even there, to the Lords chosen. No be today God of chosen Don dey do am. grin

Why won't she spread her hands in joy when she's been paid? grin
The so called deaf and dumb aren't even looking happy like people whose speech and hearing just got restored. Make una dey deceive una sef.
Re: 2 Sisters, Born Deaf And Dumb, Healed By God Of Chosen � by killyaselfie: 12:54am On Feb 16, 2022
You have to be deaf and dumb or delusional to believe this nonsense. Even the girls in the picture are tired of the Chosen’s bullshit. I just hope they fed them rice and stew after the shenanigans.
Re: 2 Sisters, Born Deaf And Dumb, Healed By God Of Chosen � by Darkmode64: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2022
tongue
Re: 2 Sisters, Born Deaf And Dumb, Healed By God Of Chosen � by RealistRedpiler: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lies grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

List Of Church Workers Who Rarely Listen To Sermon On Sundays / Deborah-nobody Should Take Can,pfn,ecwa Others Seriously / Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.