Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion (356 Views)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Which Is The World's Most Peaceful Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by Marviehazie: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2022
An Igbo President Mohammadu Buhari’s supporter, Chigozirim Emeakayi, has dumped Christianity for Islam.
Chigozirim Emeakayi announced the decision via his Twitter account.

“My name is now Chigozirim Aliyu Emeakayi, as I fully accept and embrace the most peaceful Religion on Earth.” he wrote.

In February 2021, Chigozirim shared a portrait of himself and President Buhari, stating that it is the first thing one would notice in his room.

See his posts below:

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/igbo-buhari-supporter-dumps.html?m=1
Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by Kdon2: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Marviehazie:
An Igbo President Mohammadu Buhari’s supporter, Chigozirim Emeakayi, has dumped Christianity for Islam.

“My name is now Chigozirim Aliyu Emeakayi, as I fully accept and embrace the most peaceful Religion on Earth.” he wrote.

In February 2021, Chigozirim shared a portrait of himself and President Buhari, stating that it is the first thing one would notice in his room.

See his posts below:

grin grin grin Igbo man is looking for money!
Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by Ever8090: 12:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Kdon2:

grin grin grin Igbo man is looking for money!
you are not far from the truth comrade..let me tell you something about those people, but don't tell anyone.....they can do anything for money...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by Vincyman: 12:49am On Jun 06, 2022
There's no rubbish that won't come out from the person desperately looking for money irrespective of the tribe, but Ibo own con worse
Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Good for him
Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by Venymen(m): 2:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Thank God shey he has found peace
Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by jom28gy(m): 3:14am On Jun 06, 2022
Marviehazie:

See his posts below:

this is the work of Fulani/Hausa ofonja
Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by Mooh247: 5:16am On Jun 06, 2022
This thread is going to reveal extremism in Ibo Christianity

Same sure the guy would get attacked and insulted for his choice
Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by AntiChristian: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Because he's Igbo man who converted to Islam then money must be involved!

If he had converted to Christianity, then money won't be involved.

Bigotry at its peak!

Welcome to Islam Akhee Aliyu!
Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by jahson19(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2022
Islam is so peaceful, all their terrorist act is an act of peace... Fuckin.g retards
Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by Akhee: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Marviehazie:

See his posts below:

Alhamdulillah brother. May Allah Azzawajal bless you and make your feet strong in His Deen.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by AntiChristian: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Akhee:
Alhamdulillah brother. May Allah Azzawajal bless you and make your feet strong in His Deen.

The guy has always being attacked especially by his Igbo brothers. I wonder why it's a crime to be a Muslim and Igbo.
Re: Igbo Buhari Supporter Dumps Christianity–says Islam Is D Most Peaceful Religion by Akhee: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

The guy has always being attacked especially by his Igbo brothers. I wonder why it's a crime to be a Muslim and Igbo.
It is really nauseating. So the saying of "Freedom of religion" is no more in this country. You can just imagine if it was a hausa person will become a Christian today. They won't have problem with that. They don't Even know why they are Christian sef. They just woke up and realized that their parents are Christian and they too follow suit. I hope they can go back to their supposed scriptures and see what the Bible says about Jesus not dying on the cross for anyone. They don't know because they are deaf, Dumb and blind to the truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Co-founder Of The SA Satanic Church, Embraced Christianity (photo) / St Anthony Catholic Church In Anambra Is On Fire / Religion Finish Africa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.