Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa (1668 Views)

Tiwa Savage Causes Stir With Her Braless Appearance At An Event / Jide Awobona: "Stop Kissing Babies, Parents Stop People" / Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by gbenatom(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
One of the Yoruba movies’ talented actors, Jide Awobona, has shared photos of himself with actress Dayo Amusa on Instagram. The well-known actor used his Instagram page to share pictures of himself with the actress on a movie set. The actor was seen dressed as a spirit, together with the actress, as they played the role of uncivilized village people.

The actor used grass as a wrapper and also used it like cloth, while the actress used two calabashes to cover her chest and grass as her own wrapper too. The aim of sharing the pictures is to let his Instagram followers know about the upcoming movie project that will feature him and the actress, in which they will act as husband and wife.

The caption that he gave the pictures caught the attention of his Instagram followers, who found it difficult to ignore the pictures as they expressed their opinions towards the pictures. He captioned the post by saying, “Time out with my Val”. His statement is nothing but a joke as the pictures he shared are only for acting purposes.

Looking at how people reacted to the pictures, it is safe to say that his Instagram followers found the pictures funny because of their dressing and how they played love with each other in the bush, even though they used grass to cover up their bodies.

1 Like

Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by Baawaa(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
They should remove that calabash
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by donbachi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Baawaa:
They should remove that calabash
cowbell milk dey hungry u...na e u no go shop.
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
donbachi:
cowbell milk dey hungry u...na e u no go shop.
My one and only canal pastor
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by donbachi(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
My one and only canal pastor
how are u today
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
donbachi:
how are u today
I'm cool and happy
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by donbachi(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'm cool and happy
ok.good to hear.
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
donbachi:
ok.good to hear.
My bad canal pastor lol
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by donbachi(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
My bad canal pastor lol
Are u missing me

1 Like

Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
donbachi:
Are u missing me
Yes na lol
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by donbachi(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes na lol
eyah!
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
donbachi:
eyah!
fear fear man
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by donbachi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
fear fear man
how?fear who?why?
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
donbachi:
how?fear who?why?
Since you want to play ignorance let me play along.Madam still never give you go ahead?
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by donbachi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Since you want to play ignorance let me play along.Madam still never give you go ahead?
ok.she said i should go on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
donbachi:
ok.she said i should go on.
lmao na now now she change her mind?lol
Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by donbachi(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
lmao na now now she change her mind?lol
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Jide Awobona Causes A Stir With Eye-catching Photos With Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
donbachi:
yes
lol funny canal pastor

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Spotted In Mosque With Family. Photos And Video / Pretty Lady Thanks Boyfriend For Paying Over N2m Rent For Her New Apartment / Cardi B Celebrates Her Husband Offset's 31st Birthday With Fun Stuffs In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.