Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello (6423 Views)

Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years / Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by Peeruty: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
There is serious suffering in Kogi State, I'm a Kogite, an Assistant lecturer, I have been working since 2020 without pay till date. The most painful part is that nobody is willing to hear us out not even the so called V.C, Tenuche.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by dmgr(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Was their supposed to be strike?
Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by Enny2013(f): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
donpata:
Absolute nonsense. Yahaya Bello that is struggling to pay Salaries. Nigeria is a place where rights are trampled by withholding salaries and an Agbero like Yahaya Bello will come and bully the innocent workers.

The problem with students and parents these days is that there's nothing on their mind but graduation. They are not even worried Abt the quality of the degree they get. Same thing is happening in our secondary schs where someone that don't know how to write his name will graduate with As and Bs. This is the rot ASUU is trying to prevent but the students obviously don't care. Theirs na make I graduate anyhow anyhow. Why wont NOI say Naija graduates are unemployable?
Gbam!!! Sensible.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by yomie040(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
abercrombie:
He really did a good job there....my academic calendar at Kogi state University was seemless and uninterrupted,I give him kudos in that aspect

But he ain't fits to rule this country yet
So you mean Kogi state university is not joining the ASUU strike?
Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by ussy09(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Funny how people are packaging this useless politicians just because of presidential ambition.
You make me laugh as u call am useless though his really useless grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by pavoda: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
its is mandatory.
Deeprooted:
Someone please enlighten me, is it a must for FIFA referees to shave off their head or it's just coincident ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by JoshuaVibes: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
abercrombie:
He really did a good job there....my academic calendar at Kogi state University was seemless and uninterrupted,I give him kudos in that aspect

But he ain't fits to rule this country yet

What department did you finish from?
it's nice to meet a fellow nairaland who is from KSU.
Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by bluefilm: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
ASUU will not like to hear this...
Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by EduBrazil1991(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2022

But he ain't fits to rule this country yet [/quote]

He did nothing much in KSU. He sacked all the senior professors and the ones retained are underpaid.

KSU presently is just like a glorified secondary school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by justkebir(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2022
https://tr-quiz.xyz/71952698192494811/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.

Answer questions and earn..
Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by Updating9JA: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2022
donpata:
Absolute nonsense. Yahaya Bello that is struggling to pay Salaries. Nigeria is a place where rights are trampled by withholding salaries and an Agbero like Yahaya Bello will come and bully the innocent workers. Prayers For Thanksgiving

The problem with students and parents these days is that there's nothing on their mind but graduation. They are not even worried Abt the quality of the degree they get. Same thing is happening in our secondary schs where someone that don't know how to write his name will graduate with As and Bs. This is the rot ASUU is trying to prevent but the students obviously don't care. Theirs na make I graduate anyhow anyhow. Why wont NOI say Naija graduates are unemployable?
Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by abercrombie(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
JoshuaVibes:

What department did you finish from?
it's nice to meet a fellow nairaland who is from KSU.
I finished from Public Administration,2021 Set.....Great NAPAS!!
Waiting to serve bro.... it's not easy
Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by abercrombie(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
yomie040:

So you mean Kogi state university is not joining the ASUU strike?
Yes bro,for the past five years KSU has not been on strike,seemless calendar and affordable school fees
Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by JoshuaVibes: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
abercrombie:
I finished from Public Administration,2021 Set.....Great NAPAS!!
Waiting to serve bro.... it's not easy

I finished from Religious Studies. February 2021. Waiting to serve too. . .
Re: 5 Years Without Strike: Kogi State Students Thank Yahayo Bello by abercrombie(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
JoshuaVibes:

I finished from Religious Studies. February 2021. Waiting to serve too. . .
Its on God bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Investors Drag CBN, SEC To Supreme Court Over N23.7bn / Foreign Investors Withdraw N642bn From Stock Market / FG Imposes Fuel Levy On Federal Roads - From Jan 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.