Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? (13828 Views)

Premier League: Players From All 20 Clubs Will Continue To Take The Knee / The Razzmatazz Of The World Cup. The Likely Occurrences - Meme Collection / Which Clubs Takes Arsenal Place In UCL Draws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Ezechimma(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Athletic
Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Psg
Villareal
Ajax
RB Salzburg
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Biafranodogwu55: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

May your phone fall inside water
Is he lying ?
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Athemisia: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:
I see the quarter final to be

Madrid ,MAN CITY,LIVERPOOL, BAYERN, CHELSEA,JUVENTUS,AJAX and Manchester United.

PSG vs MAN CITY

LIVERPOOL vs AJAX

CHELSEA vs BAYERN

Manchester United vs JUVENTUS

Semi final

Liverpool vs Manchester City

MANCHESTER UNITED vs Madrid

FINAL

Liverpool VS Manchester United

WINNERS

MANCHESTER UNITED

congratulations

Only in your dreams... We understand wink

Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Michaelbjune(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
all I know is that Chelsea is going to win it back to back
join me and celebrate the winning team because there's no time to check time 7:28
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Michaelbjune(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
all I know is that Chelsea is going to win it back to back
join me and celebrate the winning team because there's no time to check time 7:28

Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Maobichek: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

Madrid ,MAN CITY,LIVERPOOL, BAYERN, CHELSEA,JUVENTUS,AJAX and Manchester United.

PSG vs MAN CITY

LIVERPOOL vs AJAX

CHELSEA vs BAYERN

Semi final

FINAL

WINNERS

MANCHESTER UNITED

congratulations

Hahahaaaa!!! Man U eh! Hahahahaaa!!! PSG will even pray to meet Man U and not Bayern.
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Zionzoom(m): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

PSG vs MAN CITY

LIVERPOOL vs AJAX

CHELSEA vs BAYERN

Semi final

FINAL

WINNERS

MANCHESTER UNITED

congratulations

u dey mad grin grin grin
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by dumininu01(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Angelfrost:
I'm more than certain of:

Man City

Bayern

Atletico Madrid

Ajax

...The rest fixtures are in the hands of the gods!!! tongue cool
Man utd will eliminate atletico... Screenshot it
I'm not a man utd fan tho.
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by BiyorMensarh(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
MJBOLT:
PSG
Man City
Liverpool
Bayern
Chelsea
Juve
Atletico and
Ajax will scale through
If e sure for you fit win money o.
Sell your house and stake the money.. Thank me later
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by wizonlyson: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin sunshine..fc..
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Regex: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

PSG vs MAN CITY

LIVERPOOL vs AJAX

CHELSEA vs BAYERN

Semi final

FINAL

WINNERS

MANCHESTER UNITED

congratulations

Quoted just to save the prediction.
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by MaverickA3: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

PSG vs MAN CITY

LIVERPOOL vs AJAX

CHELSEA vs BAYERN

Semi final

FINAL

WINNERS

MANCHESTER UNITED

congratulations

You are dreaming
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Newbielearner(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
This is the story about the most dominant team in history;

1) when you talk of the most SKILLFUL player EPL has ever seen - you talk of DAVID SILVA.
2) when you talk of the best BOX TO BOX midfielder in history - talk of YAYA TOURE.
3) when you talk of the best and most BRUTAL STRIKER (goal per minute) - AGUERO.
4) when you talk of the BEST DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER who eliminate danger before it even happen - you talk of FERNANDINHO.
5) when you talk of the LEADER OF MEN who sacrifice himself on the pitch for others to enjoy - you talk of KOMPANY.
6) when you talk of a player who endear himself to the fans, by fighting for them, always coming out of every match with blood and bandage on his head - talk of ZABALETA.
7) when you talk of a player who can end the game with a single pass, AN EAGLE EYE - you talk of DEBRUYNE.
cool when you talk of a player with a MAGNETIC FEET, who doesn't looses possession no matter what - you talk of GUNDOGAN.
9) when you talk about player with the most destructive CUT AND SHOT LEFT FOOT in Football history - you talk about MEHREZ and ROBBEN.

10) now you talk of a player who embodied all the above attributes listed (a jack of all the trade and Master of all), the most complete player I have EVER SEEN,......... The best player for me..... You talk of BERNARDO SILVA.

Word from the greatest coach guardiola- "on team sheet, it is Bernardo first before every other player"

With all of the above, no single foreign trophy has been won. Useless!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Emceekonami(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEILKErHg4c

Every odds is pointing at Manchester united winning the champions league. You ask me why?? watch this video
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Emola12(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Winningbot:
Bayern Munich
Ajax
Chelsea
PSG
Liverpool
Juventus
Atletico Madrid
Man city
u can predict for Africa
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by gentlegenius(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

FINAL

WINNERS

MANCHESTER UNITED

congratulations

You are high on some red labeled hard substances I can't describe... Pls easy on yourself dear.
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Damian10(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Man city
Juventus
Bayern
Chelsea
Man u
Psg
Ajax
Liverpool

Quater final
Liverpool vs man city
Bayern vs psg
Man u vs Juventus
Chelsea vs ajax

Semi
Man city vs Bayern
Man u vs ajax

Final
Bayern vs man u

Winner
Man u
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Samade7: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

PSG vs MAN CITY

LIVERPOOL vs AJAX

CHELSEA vs BAYERN

Semi final

FINAL

WINNERS

MANCHESTER UNITED

congratulations

Pls let us know when u wake up from ur slumber.
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mason Greenwood, unbelievable
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
ayourbamie:
Man United will not qualify. That's all I know
Every wise man knows this.
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by nickyj19: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
FINAL
Ajax vs Villarreal
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

PSG vs MAN CITY

LIVERPOOL vs AJAX

CHELSEA vs BAYERN

Semi final

FINAL

WINNERS

MANCHESTER UNITED

congratulations

your madness is now official
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Tonymic2017: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

PSG vs MAN CITY

LIVERPOOL vs AJAX

CHELSEA vs BAYERN

Semi final

FINAL

WINNERS

MANCHESTER UNITED

congratulations

Win today's premier league match fess grin
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
mirog:
Chelsea first English team to win UCL back to back
you smoke?
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Mightycall: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
you smoke?

No smoke! Chelsea will truly win it back to back....

PSG vs Chelsea....final.

Score; 1-2

Motm; C. Pulisic

Save it!
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by richmanrichard: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

PSG vs MAN CITY

LIVERPOOL vs AJAX

CHELSEA vs BAYERN

Semi final

FINAL

WINNERS

MANCHESTER UNITED

congratulations

comrade be calming down.ATM wud knock man u out.quote me after d tie
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by yomi531(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
mirog:
Chelsea first English team to win UCL back to back
Liverpool did it in the 70s and also Nottingham forest
Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by MorataFC: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

PSG vs MAN CITY

LIVERPOOL vs AJAX

CHELSEA vs BAYERN

Semi final

FINAL

WINNERS

MANCHESTER UNITED

congratulations

dreamer

1 Like

Re: UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? by Francis88095(m): 1:35am On Feb 16, 2022
[United will carry that cup this season [color=#990000][/color]quote author=cassidy1996 post=110254842]Man u go carry the cup this year, its our time to shine[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon / Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Rules Out Retirement From National Team / See How Taribo West Defrauded Thousands Of Nigerians Aspiring Footballers In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.