Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium (4869 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by planetx: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Everyone always summoning African leaders like schoolchildren.
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by musicwriter(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
I wonder what these African leaders think white people are always inviting them for. Do they really think such meeting is about uplifting African people?
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by shedy03(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
wolipip:
Ajala the traveller
Our minister for petrol leaving the country while petrol has been scarce for weeks. Obviously, the presidency, the FG, APC do not care about the citizens.
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by OLULAW: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
May his plane irretrievably crash into the Atlantic. And nay Adesina and Lai Muhammad be on board.
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by techWriter3: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
What alternatives do politicians came to Nigerians for all the meetings he has has participated
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
tuoyoojo:
While una dey queue for fuel station dey shout upadan under hot sun

Your minister of petroleum done go chill for Belgium collect estacode join

Baba nor send any of una o

I tell you em no send anybody

grin grin grin

I just love Buhari
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Sholaco: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Evil man
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by jrusky(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock u abi??
[/s]
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by jrusky(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
dasparrow:
I wish him safe journey
[/s]
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Blackdisciple(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
The meeting man...

WE LOVE PICTURES ...
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nothing comes out. Waste of Niger Delta resources
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by truthstands01: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
An insensitive man...ASUU is on strike, Fuel queus in Abuja, Jos and many parts of the country and you are the Minister of Petroleum yet you are junketting all over the world. Ride on Ajala. Whoever contributed in bringing this disaster to Nigerians will be rewarded in billion folds.
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Franking: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
What's he going there to do? Make up the numbers or escape the hell that's Nigeria?
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Emdebby2: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
What solutions have buhari brought to Nigeria for all the summits he has been attending?None!
Exactly the same question I was about to ask.
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Emdebby2: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please I need someone to enlighten me on the positive effects of these meetings to our our dear country.
Any award as the best traveling president?
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Emdebby2: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
What solutions have buhari brought to Nigeria for all the summits he has been attending?None!
Exactly the same question I was about to ask.
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by BigYash: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
And he could not say anything about the fuel they turned to water.. Baba dey tour the world,like no level for mumu zombies. grin
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by adamsmith914: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
truthstands01:
An insensitive man...ASUU is on strike, Fuel queus in Abuja, Jos and many parts of the country and you are the Minister of Petroleum yet you are junketting all over the world. Ride on Ajala. Whoever contributed in bringing this disaster to Nigerians will be rewarded in billion folds.
Keep quiet Wailer, always looking for a scapegoat.
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Picker28: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Waka waka president
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Leomalli47: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Running away because of 2moros court case of Mazi Nnamdi Kalu. Make him wey b Buhari fly nd neva to land. AMEN
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Minime10(f): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by JrTahir(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I hope Putin's Zircon missile misses target and hits Buhari instead.

And your house�
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by JrTahir(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Minime10:

Make una tell am make e no go collect another loan for deir

Don't worry He won't do that
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by JrTahir(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Minime10:

Make una tell am make e no go collect another loan for deir

Don't worry He won't do that.
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by DoggoneDogg: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
JrTahir:

And your house�
[/s]

Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Amodi470(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2022
I think President Buhari should shun this Summit because of Russian invasion of Ukraine, anything can happen

https://taskrabbitaw.xyz/3409905743618
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by seyz91(m): 1:32am On Feb 16, 2022
cheesy
DoggoneDogg:
I hope Putin's Zircon missile misses target and hits Buhari instead.
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by jojoki: 5:34am On Feb 16, 2022
We got serous issue of fuel scarcity and the Bubu didn't but travel for yeye meeting. People are trekking or buying fuel for #400-#1000 /litre.

Who did this to Nigeria? I saw a video of present state of Kaduna refinery and i almost wept. Equipment there are almost like scraps and yet workers still collect salary for doing nothing.
Re: President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium by Xendre: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
Laying curse on your leader will only lead him astray.Pray to God to guide them unto the right path to do just.Safe Journey Presido.May it be of importance to Nigeria.
I pray make God punish him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra :Is This The Origin Of Unknown Gunmen ~graphic Photos / Peter Obi Drops A Bomb Says Sambisa Forest Is Twice The Size Of Israel [VIDEO] / G-5 Now G-6 As Bala Muhammed Withdraws From Atiku Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.