Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 (20004 Views)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United Europa League (2 - 2) On 16th February 2023 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Winningbot:

Shey dem de use am cook soup cheesy

Anyways this match na draw
na u no ooo, and the match no end for draw sef cool
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Jeffy1206(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2022
osazsky:
klopp is average oga..upon all the money spent on defence and keeper only one epl in 6 years
guy go siddon! I'm Chelsea fan but this ur assertions o wrong crythat man is genius. Go hug transformer if you think otherwise undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Guidedee(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2022
GBAM !
Zorn:
this is actually the first time I'm hearing this from anybody. Klopp average? Fluke Champions league trophy? Fluke by beating Barca 4 - 0 from 3 goals deficit at Camp Nou. Winning premiere league with fluke? Winning supper cup with fluke? Winning club World cup with fluke? Going to final before a year before winning the champions league a fluke? I don't know there's still people with this level of stupidity in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Guidedee(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2022
Thanks to the Almighty. YNWA.
chikason22:
Ladies and gents.
It's a job well done by the lads.
FT. Inter Milan 0:2 Liverpool

What an entertaining football that is.

Not one club like that that keep getting awoof every season and still they won't win it.

Sweet victory, sweet away goal and sweet clean sheet.

What do you guys have to say

Anfieldfan angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky Jentuprinz Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys Silentgroper simeon007 Athemisia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Athemisia: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2022
Alexis11:

The guy was an Arsenal fan. He's just using man city to hide his shame presently.
I see am reach like that.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Athemisia: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Titaniumental:

And your EPL is how many? grin grin

Pliz don't gimme the English league Championship bullshit you guyz won grin grin

Maintain the same energy you use in removing united European Championship win from their UCL titles.

Then we can say
United EPL 13
Liverpool EPL 1 grin grin grin grin grin grin
If it is that easy to win UCL, why then did your Fergie not able to give you more than two in his 26years reign.
Awon local champions want to make noise...
Another present day average club.
Common face your top 4 struggle grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Athemisia: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Winningbot:

Shey dem de use am cook soup cheesy

Anyways this match na draw
Senior bra'ah how market??

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Guidedee(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2022
GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!!
Livelystone01:

Seeing a Man United fan trolling a better club than theirs is really an irony. How can a Nigerian have such farmland to clear in 2 days with just only a machete.

You mention Fergie as if he's still in the business but you forgot that Liverpool have more UCL trophies than yout Man United, SMH.

By the way, Fergie won his two in 25yrs, Klop still has more years to meet up.

In conclusion, I see you are always ranting in Liverpool's thread than you show your support for Man United in their thread, that is the perfect definition of pain, jealousy, and frustration cum depression, combined with a retrogressive memory facilitated by the abysmal performances and the continuous fall of your club over the years. Its almost 10years now without the EPL and counting...

You hate Klop, I understand, he actually rejected Man United for Liverpool, that alone shoul be a reason to hate but calling him average shows you are either not living in this planet or you are the Nigerian John Snow (you know nothing).

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Greatfullheart: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2022
bigcee:

With all pep tactics, how many UCL did he win for City. Common sense you don't have undecided
help me ask am oh. Abi na d carling wey dem carry back to back na em consistency com dey?

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by TheExclusive: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2022
buzzcypha:

1 million down the drain, don't brag with sport betting, it will disgrace you

Lmaooo grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Legendrysailor(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
osazsky:
klopp is average oga..upon all the money spent on defence and keeper only one epl in 6 years

Mumu u better stop watching football because u suck at it, imagine calling d greatest manager (klopp)of all time average. D fact dat u wia not even up to average when u wia in school does not mean dat every other person is average. Stop fooling urself ode , ur IQ is very very low

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by rolams(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2022
osazsky:
the truth always sound bitter to the ear..its a plastic cup according to sky sports..they batches Chelsea's calling them average.
Imagine a team in 4th position winning the club world cup

And so? Have you seen the ratings of the leagues across the globe? Do you think EPL is a low ranked league. You are talking about the best league in the world bro. Infact, a club in the tenth position in the premier league will be a champion in another league.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Emax911: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]
Now that Liverpool won does your theory still hold? Mumu
it still hold
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Titaniumental: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Athemisia:

If it is that easy to win UCL, why then did your Fergie not able to give you more than two in his 26years reign.
Awon local champions want to make noise...
Another present day average club.
Common face your top 4 struggle grin
He gave us two isn't it?

And what is your Liverfool doing when he rack up 13 EPL titles with your team having nothing to their name?

I guess your Liverfool were also on a sleeping roll when Fergie won every tangible thing in a season(UCL inclusive) grin grin grin

But then again,I dare ur Liverpool to repeat Fergie fit of 99' until then put some respect to that name Fergie and your all-time big brother United grin grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by mormoney85(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2022
bigcee:

With all pep tactics, how many UCL did he win for City. Common sense you don't have undecided
some people and reasoning na two different enemies. If liverpool is spending like man city pep no fit c klopp back

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Athemisia: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Titaniumental:

He gave us two isn't it?

And what is your Liverfool doing when he rack up 13 EPL titles with your team having nothing to their name?

I guess your Liverfool were also on a sleeping roll when Fergie won every tangible thing in a season(UCL inclusive) grin grin grin

But then again,I dare ur Liverpool to repeat Fergie fit of 99' until then put some respect to that name Fergie and your all-time big brother United grin grin
Why then did you guys stop winning?! grin
Fergie first 7 years at UTD, he won nothing.
Klopp first 6years at Liverpool, he has UCL, Epl, Super Cup, Club World cup.
Digest that for the rest of this week. grin

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Titaniumental: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Athemisia:

Why then did you guys stop winning?! grin
Fergie first 7 years at UTD, he won nothing.
Klopp first 6years at Liverpool, he has UCL, Epl, Super Cup, Club World cup.
Digest that for the rest of this week. grin
Has he won treble? grin grin grin grin

Let him start from there first cheesy
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Athemisia: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Titaniumental:

He gave us two isn't it?

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Athemisia: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Titaniumental:

Has he won treble? grin grin grin grin

Let him start from there first cheesy
For 26years? undecided
Which modern club gives a coach such long stay? After poor run for 7years?

This una mouth, naim make una never smell the UCL and EPL trophies for almost a decade now.. grin grin grin

More mysterious times for Woman United
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Titaniumental: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=Athemisia post=110302511][/quote]
Oh last five seasons? grin grin joke on you

Let see for the whole of their career grin grin grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Titaniumental: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Athemisia:

For 26years? undecided
Which modern club gives a coach such long stay? After poor run for 7years?

This una mouth, naim make una never smell the UCL and EPL trophies for almost a decade now.. grin grin grin

More mysterious times for Woman United
@the bold,why are you taking medicine for another man's sickness grin grin
Shifting goal post with scatter gun approach grin grin

Now back to the matter
Yes,twinny six yr with a treble and truck load of trophies,,the same twenny six yrs(more than twenny six yrs actually grin) that saw Your Liverfool wining zero EPL grin grin grin

Now listen good son,Klopp(Liverfool) has not and will nvr reach Fergie height.....even in the entirety of his career even if he has the best at his disposal grin grin he can spend 100yrs buh sorry not even EPL and FA cup in a single season will be within his reach grin grin grin

Infact let him do the double(EPL and FA/UCL) in a single season first,then we can talk grin grin

B4 we now talk about him winning EPL consecutively in 3 different occasions......then maybe we can start discussing about him wining treble grin grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Livelystone01: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
osazsky:
this ur klopp I hope u know in his 24 years coaching career he has only 3 major theophys
Says a man without a trophy in his entire life.

Stop living in past glory, your club is useless, as in, done for.
No structure, no management, nothing, yet you troll a club with a better structure, coach and plans than you? I need to ask, which normal person does that?

A club that deeds the pets of their players, is that one a club?

My advice is for you to look at yourself and ask if you're not pained against a club that knows you not because your trolling points to two things, ignorance or foolishness.

Try to fix your team before you troll next time, at least it will be valid.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by oluwafeolami(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
chikason22:
Ladies and gents.
It's a job well done by the lads.
FT. Inter Milan 0:2 Liverpool

What an entertaining football that is.

Not one club like that that keep getting awoof every season and still they won't win it.

Sweet victory, sweet away goal and sweet clean sheet.

What do you guys have to say

Anfieldfan angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky Jentuprinz Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys Silentgroper simeon007 Athemisia

I be Liverpool fan too. Make una dey mention me too abeg, YNWA

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Correct05: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
U people should forget all ds hater. We move, let them solve their problem first. One player said, maybe they are curse
Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Athemisia: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Titaniumental:

@the bold,why are you taking medicine for another man's sickness grin grin
Shifting goal post with scatter gun approach grin grin

Now back to the matter
Yes,twinny six yr with a treble and truck load of trophies,,the same twenny six yrs(more than twenny six yrs actually grin) that saw Your Liverfool wining zero EPL grin grin grin

Now listen good son,Klopp(Liverfool) has not and will nvr reach Fergie height.....even in the entirety of his career even if he has the best at his disposal grin grin he can spend 100yrs buh sorry not even EPL and FA cup in a single season will be within his reach grin grin grin

Infact let him do the double(EPL and FA/UCL) in a single season first,then we can talk grin grin

B4 we now talk about him winning EPL consecutively in 3 different occasions......then maybe we can start discussing about him wining treble grin grin
Klopp is one of the best out there even your Fergie admit that when he turn a move to UTD.
Still another trophyless season for you woman UTD.
So keep finding solace in your past glories I understand.
Don't have time to talk with a miserable fan of a miserable club.
Abeg comot make I see better thing undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Inter Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 2) On 16th February 2022 by Titaniumental: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Athemisia:

Klopp is one of the best out there even your Fergie admit that when he turn a move to UTD.
Still another trophyless season for you woman UTD.
So keep finding solace in your past glories I understand.
Don't have time to talk with a miserable fan of a miserable club.
Abeg comot make I see better thing undecided lipsrsealed
Such a weak clap back
This is all you've got after you've been chewed in and out?

Even klopp will be ashamed of you,buh then again he has absolutely nothing to win against Fergie grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Swansea Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 13th January 2013 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.