Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss (20593 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' / Rafael Benitez To Be Appointed As Chelsea New Boss / When Is Chelsea Fc Playing UEFA Fc Or Better Still Akeju Fc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by osaseyeishere(m): 3:34am On May 30, 2013
The Special One sealed a spectacular £40million four-year deal on Tuesday night.
A senior Blues source revealed: “It’s official Jose is a Chelsea man again! Everyone is delighted he’s coming back — the club, the players and the fans
“We are already looking forward to next season — we are sure it’s going to be very exciting.”
The Sun exclusively told you on May 3 that Real Madrid chief Mourinho was heading back to the Bridge.
And we can now reveal Mourinho finally put pen to paper during a two-day trip to London this week.
His cover story was attending the Crystal Palace-Watford play-off final at Wembley on Monday and visiting friends in the capital.
But the real purpose of the visit was to seal an emotional return to his beloved Blues along with right-hand man Rui Faria.
Now it is expected he will be unveiled next week in a blaze of publicity by the Europa League champions.
That is after he has taken charge of Real’s final game at home to Osasuna on Saturday, which will bring to an end his controversial three-year reign at the Bernabeu

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4947332/Jose-Mourinho-is-Chelseas-new-boss-and-thats-official.html
http://osaseye..com/2013/05/mourinho-is-chelseas-manager.html

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Provie(m): 4:42am On May 30, 2013
@ OP dis ur source is suspicious. Anyway, great but not in d least suprising.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Gepheral: 11:55am On May 30, 2013
A Welcomed development...
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by BlackPeni5: 11:56am On May 30, 2013
Welcome back...'The Only One'.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Opey4luv(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2013
He is back to F**K Chelsh*t FC after f***ing Inter, and recently Real Madrid.
He will win trophies for 2 seasons and then f**k the team forever.
Have a look @ Inter Milan, they are now a mid-table team in Italy.
Am just looking forward to what he is gonna do to Chelsh*t.

5 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 11:56am On May 30, 2013
oya....make chelsea con win treble next season grin grin ;

and make Assnak continue dem trophyless run tongue

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by 50calibre(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2013
This is what he wants, a place where he can be worshipped and no Alex ferguson towering over him anymore

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Kessythegeek(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2013
first to flop!! With this kind of signing with a huge amount...paparazzi won't give him a chance.... (you can ask torres smiley ist to comment tho

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by omoodeogere(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2013
ONPE NONI
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by oloriooko(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2013
hurray!!!!!
Let the games begin!!!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 11:59am On May 30, 2013
Peeping through the window

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Mecdiamond: 11:59am On May 30, 2013
Gud 2 hear, welcm but man u al d way

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Alonga: 12:00pm On May 30, 2013
This is a great news i m happy dat d special one is back to take d blues to higher position.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by musulumi(m): 12:00pm On May 30, 2013
The question of weather He's what Chelsea really need at this moment is ringing deep in my brain
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by olaolaking: 12:01pm On May 30, 2013
An unconfirmed report.
However, the manner at which he left the club few years ago suggest to me that he is going back to his vomits
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Kessythegeek(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2013
Alonga: This is a great news i m happy dat d special one is back to take d blues to higher position.
you wish!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 30, 2013
I am only interested in his DRAMA on the pitch.... grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by ebamma3: 12:05pm On May 30, 2013
50calibre: This is what he wants, a place where he can be worshipped and no Alex ferguson towering over him anymore
im not a chelsea fan, but u lie man, sir alex retired when he heard that mourinho was coming back to chelsea, pep gurdiola also ran away from barca because of mou

11 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by ebamma3: 12:06pm On May 30, 2013
musulumi: The question of weather He's what Chelsea really need at this moment is ringing deep in my brain
weather ko rainfall ni

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Policewoman(f): 12:08pm On May 30, 2013
NA LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by obeleking(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2013
Yeah i heard,PL will be more interesting now that the special one has arrived.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by musulumi(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2013
ebamma 3: weather ko rainfall ni

Sorry it was a mistake, but ebamma 3, you are rude! I meant wehether

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by earthgreeners(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2013
Not until I see it on;

www.chelseafc.com

The Official Website of Chelsea Football Club

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by musulumi(m): 12:13pm On May 30, 2013
musulumi:

Sorry it was a mistake, but ebamma 3, you are rude! I meant wehether

WHETHER WHETHER WHETHER

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by emmabest2000(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2013
ebamma 3: im not a chelsea fan, but u lie man, sir alex retired when he heard that mourinho was coming back to chelsea, pep gurdiola also ran away from barca because of mou
you are on point

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by emmabest2000(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2013
Policewoman: NA LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is lie ?
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 30, 2013
Mcheww abeggee if dem like make dem employ angel Gabriel as their coach, dem no go carry league ho ha.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 30, 2013
He wil surely win some trophy but not without controversies. I see him dividing the Chelsea board into factions with his policy, Roman wil soon get into a feud wit our own Enemalo. The fans wil be divided cos some of their beloved players wil be victim of his policies. And he wil drag chelsea image to the mud through his temperament and interaction with the press. And surely after 3years he will surely part ways with the Blues and look for a new challenge. Cos Mourinho to me is a Career man.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by Deiok(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2013
jose welcome back to epl,

from a man utd fan.
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by ambrosini593(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2013
Carles Vilarrubi, Barcelona's vice president, thinks Mourinho will be "a disaster at Chelsea" and says "everyone in Spanish football is happy he is leaving".
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by emmabest2000(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2013
musulumi:

WHETHER WHETHER WHETHER
just click modify to correct ur mistakes
Re: Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss by emmabest2000(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2013
Jose is one of the best coach in the world but his problem is , he can't stay a longtime is one club , always like ASHAWO .. CFC forever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 1st December 2012 / Barcelona Vs Roma UCL (6 - 1) On 24th November 2015 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 10th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.