Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Tinubu's Political Base Has Totally Collapsed - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Political Base Has Totally Collapsed - Farooq Kperogi (2158 Views)

Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition / Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Political Base Has Totally Collapsed - Farooq Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
trutharena:
Lol. This one will just be opening his mouth gboa gboa.

We always hear this every year that Tinubu will fall since 2003 and yet Asiwaju always stand tall.

Aregbesola will be disgraced in the APC primaries and everyone else will fall in line.

How wonderful of you to remind us that this end has been predicted long ago. It's now happening before our very eyes.
Re: Tinubu's Political Base Has Totally Collapsed - Farooq Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
SwissMass:
Unperturbed Bola Ahmed Tinubu the slayer of baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals and miscreants
Face your enemies like a man. Farooq kperogi is your fellow Yoruba mooslim.
Re: Tinubu's Political Base Has Totally Collapsed - Farooq Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
TheSupleemLeada:
Farooq is a big joke.
He is Ipob
Re: Tinubu's Political Base Has Totally Collapsed - Farooq Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
SwissMass:
Are you still crying, the fact that your father do something doesn't mean others will follow suit, there are still responsible fathers who will never exchange their destiny for mkpurumiri, paddle your boat, if you need a change, cry to God, I am not responsible for your frustration
The same mkpurummiri Tinubu is high on daily.
Re: Tinubu's Political Base Has Totally Collapsed - Farooq Kperogi by surgical: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
I told his urchins years ago,
Tinubu lost the chance to be president when the herdsmen menace united the south, if the dude had just stood with the people, we would be begging him to be president,
you are very correct. Buhari used the same formula to become an icon in the North always having 12million votes in his back pocket at every election
You will see him supporting sharia, boko haram,fulani herdsmen he will even lead an ethnic delegation to oyo to support his Fulani people, he is the president today, but Tinubu will be asking where at cows right at place where his people are still morning, at every time he shows his people welfare and wellbeing are less important to him where Buhari is concerned, he has lost it, he failed to take in proverb charity begins from home his own begins from abroad, let the abroad people crown him now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Political Base Has Totally Collapsed - Farooq Kperogi by AshiwajuFoward: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
trutharena:
Lol. This one will just be opening his mouth gboa gboa.

We always hear this every year that Tinubu will fall since 2003 and yet Asiwaju always stand tall.

Aregbesola will be disgraced in the APC primaries and everyone else will fall in line.

The kperogi guy reminds me of that Ibo boy that calls himself princeofRagos, his obsession with Tinubu is insane.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Political Base Has Totally Collapsed - Farooq Kperogi by Indispensable85(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Niguca:
I pray it's true

Lol... you're not convinced.
Re: Tinubu's Political Base Has Totally Collapsed - Farooq Kperogi by ndo1: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Is it because he shit and piss in his pants.so somebody can not disgrace himself in peace for this in this country again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. / Prophet: I Will Become An Ifa Worshipper If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins (Video) / 3white Men Flanked And Held Umbrellas For Sheu Shagari, Former Nigeria President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.