Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Loan Sharks Have Pushed Me Into The Thought Of Committing Suicide - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Loan Sharks Have Pushed Me Into The Thought Of Committing Suicide (571 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Loan Apps (Sharks) In Nigeria / 5 Things You Should Do Instead Of Committing Suicide Because You ‘never’ Blow / I Thought I Have Gotten A Job, Cruel Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Sharks Have Pushed Me Into The Thought Of Committing Suicide by Anonymous123X: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
I had to create a new account for this... I know so many people go through a lot... but mine isn't worth it actually I really really messed... the regret of my actions are hurting me but the deed has been done.

Since I after graduating life has been difficult trying to learn a skill and surviving is one hard phase many young people go through in life with bitter experiences but my own turned out more awful than I thought..

I shouldn't av borrowed at the first place...
I have a personality, I hate to beg people for help or inconvenience people with my problems.. Am not the only one that thinks that way am sure some others do.

I didn't eat all these money I swear with my life the point is I was borrowing to pay my previous loan because of fear of defamation to my contact..

later did I know that's why they are called loan shark... they give little within a short period and the here no excuse....

Now my debt has gross to ₦430,000 adding all the loan app together... deadline is tomorrow or next...

I knew I have reached the end of the tunnel cause most apps reject my offer.

This is the end of robbing Peter to pay Paul . I know question like why don't you work why don't you hustle... I saved my last card to buy a Laptop cost me over ₦230k..My Dad is sick he has stroke.

My mom kind of left the family... So I thought programming was the best thing to learn as it would help me balance my life and that of my siblings if I get a job.

m now am learning programing. I have made progress so far. am not far from getting jobs but I think I have tried..

life has been awful stress of keep faking a smile when you know deep down all isn't fine at all. I ran to loan apps because I don't think I can learn while working... i would make a very slow progress...

that's why I thought the loan apps would be helpful...but i messed my self up I won't make that mistake if I reincarnate..

As I am about to end my journey on earth... everyone here stay away from loan shark apps...

I hope my story gets to be a lesson.. Love and Light to everyone fighting a secret battle just like me .. ...
Re: Loan Sharks Have Pushed Me Into The Thought Of Committing Suicide by lilvicky68(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
If you end your life now what will happen to the laptop na??
Re: Loan Sharks Have Pushed Me Into The Thought Of Committing Suicide by Bluntguy: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Is it just #430,000 that your life is worth?
Re: Loan Sharks Have Pushed Me Into The Thought Of Committing Suicide by teemy(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
@ Anonymous123X watch this https://www.nairaland.com/6981064/online-side-hustle-business-1. Should be able to set you on $200 each month
Re: Loan Sharks Have Pushed Me Into The Thought Of Committing Suicide by Kunzhar(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
The darkest hour is just before the dawn
DON'T GIVE UP AT THE EDGE OF BREAKTHROUGH, there may be something good just around the corner.
If you can make it through the night, there is a brighter day. -2PAC .

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Highest Paid Careers In UK / Jamb Registration Ad-hoc Staff Needed / POS Support Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.