Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer (33243 Views)

Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by rainlover(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
WTF?

I'm so sure it would be funds meant for the fearless and gallant men at the war front, renovation of building etc. was what he diverted for his personal use. This is pathetic!

A military officer boasting of those properties without embezzlement? This country is finished. Well, I ain't surprised!
It's heartbreaking to see those who are supposed combat corruption doing otherwise.
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by MufasaLion: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2022
Missionaire:

And Pension board.
That's how they steal soldiers' pensions and gratuities.

It's really pathetic when the veterans can't be paid their pension and gratuities after serving for years.
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Missionaire: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's really pathetic when the veterans can't be paid their pension and gratuities after serving for years.

Really pathetic. Including the benefits of deceased soldiers that died in the NE that are supposed to be paid to their families.
You would see widows of soldiers trying hard to get the benefits of their late soldier husbands so as to take care of themselves and their kids.
But not where? These generals would use those monies instead to buy properties, spend on their concubines, wives and children.

Very pathetic.
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by HRMK: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2022
a filing station with 51pumps?simply wondering the size of such a station!but,are u sure he is a military officer?anyway,he has to be hanged!how can a man be so greedy?

2 Likes

Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by OmoManU: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

Corruption of now is not up to that of the past. The military leaders stole more than you could ever imagine. They should expose Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar (rtd.) also.

on point, heard dude issa stakeholder in Total
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by MufasaLion: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2022
Missionaire:

Really pathetic. Including the benefits of deceased soldiers that died in the NE that are supposed to be paid to their families.
You would see widows of soldiers trying hard to get the benefits of their late soldier husbands so as to take care of themselves and their kids.
But not where? These generals would use those monies instead to buy properties, spend on their concubines, wives and children.

Very pathetic.

America don't joke with the welfare of their veterans. I hope things will change for better in Nigeria.
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by MufasaLion: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2022
HRMK:
a filing station with 51pumps?simply wondering the size of such a station!but,are u sure he is a military officer?anyway,he has to be hanged!how can a man be so greedy?

I've never seen such in my life. I was just surprised! Embezzled funds is "sweet" to spend.
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by slymansun: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2022
My conversation with one military guy that was involved in the fight against Boko Haram revealed the scaring level of corruption among top military officers. For personal gains, they set up troops for slaughter by Boko Haram. They work with Boko Haram.
With what I heard that day, there is no way our military is ever going to defeat Boko Haram. Tribalism, nepotism and high level corruption is the bane of our military institution.

1 Like

Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Padifidz: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

At least those past corrupt military men had names, what's the name of this one who stole 10.9 billion?

No name.

Jafaru Mohammed, brigadier-general and the director of finance and administration in the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA).

3 Likes

Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by space9880: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Na wa o shocked only one military officer is able to steal this much…. What about the other top military officers and politicians? No wonder this country is not progressing

1 Like

Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2022
Haaa angry
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2022
Army officers are terrible thieves, they send others to the war front to die, while they feed on their entitlements.
Just look at what one person owns by the power of Biro and office.

1 Like

Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2022
Padifidz:

Jafaru Mohammed, brigadier-general and the director of finance and administration in the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA).

Like I said by the power of Biro and office, next he will vie for presidency and people on this forum will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2022
HRMK:

Are you high? Who can exhibit such level of greed apart from senior military officers?
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
kudos efcc

Why are you cheering? These stuff will be divided amongst themselves, intact the thief will negotiate and keep most of the loot.
Kudos to your gullibility.

1 Like

Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by kabillionaire(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2022
The leadership of Nigerian Military is more corrupt than that of the Nigerian Police and NEPA combined.
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by gidado14(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:
Corruption in Nigeria since 2015 is too much.
so for your mind now na from 2015 him build all this properties

Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2022
Shimran:

Muslims and non Muslims, North and South, non is exempted from this act
Who would you blame then when 90% of top positions are currently occupied by northern muslims?
Btw can you explain what the buhari govt has done so far to 6 nigerians identified as boko haram sponsors by the UAE since sept last year?
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Shimran(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
12rev:

Who would you blame then when 90% of top positions are currently occupied by northern muslims?
Btw can you explain what the buhari govt has done so far to 6 nigerians identified as boko haram sponsors by the UAE since sept last year?
Alright, all Christians and the Southerners are saint. cool cool cool
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Shimran:

Alright, all Christians and the Southerners are saint. cool cool cool
Haha thats not the point mr, rather this govt shields northerners for reasons best known to them alone. If the tables were turned how would you react?
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Shimran(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
12rev:

Haha thats not the point mr, rather this govt shields northerners for reasons best known to them alone. If the tables were turned how would you react?
You are alright.
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by HRMK: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
quentin06:

Are you high? Who can exhibit such level of greed apart from senior military officers?
sorry,i dont respond to miscreants!
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by HRMK: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

I've never seen such in my life. I was just surprised! Embezzled funds is "sweet" to spend.
NAWA OOOH........
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nothing can be hidden forever, brother.

Mind you, I'm sure EFCC and the government went after him probably because he ain't one of them or he betrayed them.

You are loaded with too much sense......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by MufasaLion: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Evolutionlove:

You are loaded with too much sense......

cool
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
Backbncher would suggest we pay more tax even when I try and explain that, "that would only make some people richer"

Anyone who gives that lowlife an audience Is only wasting his/her precious time. I always Ignore him. He Is Just a pathetic fool who loves to post long garbage.....

1 Like

Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
These politicians and leaders will never allow this country divide...cause they are milking it on steady. I blame youths that support them for peanuts...I will never support any politician or those in high public places [s]Unless you have proven beyond every doubt that you are not corrupt.[/s]

Nowadays It's extremely difficult to find a Regular Human Being who Isn't corrupt talkless of an Office Holder. Even me posting this epistle Isn't an absolute free corrupted human. The best you will see Is someone with Lesser Evil & Someone who still have the touch of sympathy and humanity In his/her heart. Anything apart from this Isn't realistic.....
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by frog12: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
the OFFICER no get name
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by KingDamzzy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Money laundering material.

Watching Ozark has given me a new perspective in these fronts.
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Bend4real: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
And so many soldiers are still paying house rents from their meagre salary....this is pure wickedness..
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
HRMK:
sorry,i dont respond to miscreants!

A misguided fool calling someone who questioned his sanity a miscreant.
Re: N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer by HRMK: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2022
quentin06:

A misguided fool calling someone who questioned his sanity a miscreant.
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle / Police Arrest Military Officer With Indian Hemp [photo] / Cultists Kill 2 People At A Bar In Ifite Awka, Anambra (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.