Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) (23316 Views)

UBTH Releases Woman Detained For 6 Months Over Unpaid Hospital Bills (Photos) / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? / Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by Benwems(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
drsibz66:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Why are you insulting him? What if he said the truth?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by Benwems(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ekpekus:

There is nothing truthful about your statement without any evidence to prove it. Even the name of ISTH you spelt it wrongly.
You know wetin be 99%?

99% is too much but I can say 40-50% in ubth. IsTh maybe 50-60% .
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by Sunkyboie(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Maybe he don Bleep someone wife and abort the lady womb!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by drsibz66(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Benwems:

Why are you insulting him? What if he said the truth?

YOU ARE ALSO AN IDIOT IF YOU THINK THAT IS TRUE.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by drsibz66(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Benwems:

99% is too much but I can say 40-50% in ubth. IsTh maybe 50-60% .

YOU ARE STILL ABOUT 40 -50%AN IDIOT. HOW DO YOU MAKE SUCH CONCLUSIONS BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS . HOW MANY DOCTORS DO YOU KNOW PERSONALLY LET ALONE KNOW HOW MANY ARE CULTIST ?.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by Benwems(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
drsibz66:

YOU ARE ALSO AN IDIOT IF YOU THINK THAT IS TRUE.

YOU ARE A COMPOUND FOOL. I asked a simple question and you flared up. School did not pass through you. Animal, I will not reply you again.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
princewarri1985:
CULT related killing! 99% of doctors in UBTH and OTIWO are all cultist! Trust me i know what am saying
And why would they want to be cultists?? Why?
Stupid talk!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by princewarri1985: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
GreaterFuture:
And why would they want to be cultists Why? Stupid talk!
You non know anything! This life is so fucking deep!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by Aaay: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Really
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by Jimbadly: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
What could he have done to warrant such wickedness?

Even the presence of his pregnant wife couldn't evoke mercy.

We have become so ruthless.

Murder is becoming so common in Nigeria because 99% of the time, people get away with it. cry

Btw some of those young doctors are really handsome and cute . Yes !

Where did you see any handsome guy in the picture?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by CassieSunshine(f): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rest on doc
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by rampantlover: 4:20am On Feb 17, 2022
Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by BananaPeel(m): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
okuta007:

go read your bible - jesus was asked, master - if you are the messiah, why did the scriptures say elijah must come first, and he replied, “elijah came and you didn’t recognize him”

That Elijah was John the Baptist!!!!

If that’s not reincarnation, I wonder what is - go
search the scriptures before you talk anyhow on social media!

Read Matthew 11:7-14
Read Luke 1:17

Read your Bible very well... John the Baptist was asked if he was Elijah and the answer he gave.
John the Baptist came to fulfill the prophecy that Elias will come first, but he's not Elijah but a messenger like Elijah.
The same way Abraham met Melchizedek, figuratively like Jesus having no ending. That's why the Bible says concerning Jesus, though art king after the order of Melchizedek.
Reincarnation is e devils way to counter the resurrection of the dead.
A man is appointed to die ones, after that the judgement. Elijah didn't live twice.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) by okuta007: 4:40am On Feb 18, 2022
BananaPeel:

Read your Bible very well... John the Baptist was asked if he was Elijah and the answer he gave.
John the Baptist came to fulfill the prophecy that Elias will come first, but he's not Elijah but a messenger like Elijah.
The same way Abraham met Melchizedek, figuratively like Jesus having no ending. That's why the Bible says concerning Jesus, though art king after the order of Melchizedek.
Reincarnation is e devils way to counter the resurrection of the dead.
A man is appointed to die ones, after that the judgement. Elijah didn't live twice.

you are telling stories here oga, i gave u scriptures to validate what i said and u are here spewing emotions with no scriptural text to back up your ranting - didn’t u read where Jesus was asked, “if you are indeed the messiah, why did the scriptures say elijah will come first ? “he said “Elijah has come but y’all didn’t recognize him” - and that Elijah was john the baptist

ok let me accept - elijah didn’t die - he was transported to heaven in a whirlwind

why did elizabeth had to give birth to him as john the baptist ? why didn’t elijah just descend from heaven and play the role of the forerunner to the messiah who was to come, since there is no reincarnation ? are u listening to yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Workers Relax Strike In Lagos, Kano, Yobe / My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.