Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? (21494 Views)

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? / Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Enn214(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2020
How are your co-workers, & organizations adapting to mask- wearing?

Over the weekend I attended a church program, & of all the attendees, only one guy was spotted with a face mask, & it looked very strange smiley ...

Sorry if you are not happy you found yourself in this pix* smiley

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by CrudeSon: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2020
Na oversabi dey worry am,for those hiking and buying them will lose last last cos it won't stay in naija

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2020
9ja our blood bitter... Y'all be rest assured COVID-19 will take its first big L in this our very country grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Augustinaz(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2020
Ha ha ha. Nobody is buying any mask here in Jos.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Johnbosco77(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2020
Corona virus!!!!

I pray and hope this stuff dies a natural death, else we are in for a long thing in naija.
Before March 9, I hope nothing happens.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Salatavor: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2020
I know I should be using facemask but I don't want to look like an idiot. Here in Abuja things are going on as usual as if there is nothing happening. Was at NEXT cash n carry yesterday, a place where a lot of foreigners go for shopping in Abuja; the place was filled to the brim with Nigerians,white people, Chinese and Arabians and nobody even wear mask. And you expect me to be the first to wear. I have the mask at home but I am tired of being different everytime. Everybody was just rubbing body together struggling to checkout both black n white people and the thing really fear me but my brother what will I do? I advice owners of such installations to make it a must for shoppers.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by millionboi2: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Virus is not bacteria.....u can't prevent it by facemask

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Olalan(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Misinformation everywhere. You use mask when you are infected so to avoid spreading it to others.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by stubbornman(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Everybody now dey form Ninja with this face mask of a thing.... grin grin .... both people wey chop snake peppersoup yesterday cheesy cheesy

If the face mask expensive nah to begin wear PANT for face oooh grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by SinisterX(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2020
Face mask that is 15k lol
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Zombiekiller010: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2020
Moving freely in Ibadan, no face mark
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Muhylonaire(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2020
Who get time for that? Lol
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by roladex(f): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2020
2Very serious something1
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by roladex(f): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Very serious something
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by YummySuits(f): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
I haven't come across anyone wearing a face mask because of the virus. Only the road sweepers who wear it to prevent dust.

It's quite annoying how it cannot be easily gotten off the shelf anymore, and those that do have it in stock are selling at exorbitant prices.

If there are no further cases recorded, the rush will gradually die down, and I hope by then those that are selling it for very ridiculous prices can afford to build houses on water from the stupid gains realised from inflating prices angry

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by millionboi2: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Olalan:
Misinformation everywhere. You use mask when you are infected so to avoid spreading it to others.
Hahahaha

Don't mind Dem.......is to prevent spread not to contact it.
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by meum: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
We are doing just fine without the mask. Hand sanitizer in places I've visited is okay.
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by StagethemTVee: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
How we showed up at Muchroom Chapel

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Perfecttouchade: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2020
The awareness is still low...even schools need to start the awareness among children or better still close for now until there is a success over the virus from spreading
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by knowhowk: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2020
Sentiments aparts ,It's your responsibility to wash your hand with sanitizer ,Use Nose Cover and keep Proper Hygiene ,Better to do this than not doing it at all .The Deadly Virus is not like Ebola , Even though you don't Touch ,Remember via Aerosol ,Sneezing or coughing droplets into the Air by a Victim ,The closest person might get infected .Always Remember WUHAN as Attached .

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2020
I GREET ALL MENO WEY DEY THIS FORUM
UNA BAMBELA

MEANWHILE WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING CORONA VIRUS HERE IN OGIJO SAGAMU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by sylve11: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2020
Hn cool
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by LosC: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2020
The guy is Wise
Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by ZikZikZik: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2020
According to unicef wearing a face mask is “almost” pointless...The most important thing is washing and keeping your hands clean at all times

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by BlackfireX: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2020
Chai....
Nna men, I miss business, I would have imported this face mask ...

Oh no

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2020
You no day tire to post this crap besides no be her

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV / Hearing Aid International Clinic / What You Must Know About Toothwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.