Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election (17722 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / 2023 Presidency: Security, Economy Restructuring Will Be My Focus - Tambuwal / Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by cashmyles: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol and how will Enugu man know who has political value in Osun state?

grin

Omisore have zero political value in Osun. He has not too much influence on Ife/ijesha region
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by papilo080: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
[b]Mystery things will happen in osun ahead of gubernatorial Election.
Mind you
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by papilo080: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
[qpilo080 post=110258570][b]Mystery things will happen in osun ahead of gubernatorial Election.
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by fotadmowmend(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Who be omisore

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Alexis11: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
cashmyles:

Omisore have zero political value in Osun. He has not too much influence on Ife/ijesha region

But he won Ife/Ijesha (Aregbe senatorial District) convincingly in the last election right? cheesy
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Definitely you don't what is going on.

He has always been the one terrorizing ANYTHING Aregbesola both living or nonliving.

Lemme give you an example, oshogbo local government chairman then attended the turbaning of Aregbesola as Baba Adini of oshogbo land and HE WAS SACKED.

Despite the fact that oyetola and non of his cabinet attended. This happened at the inception of his tenure.

Herbephe1:

I'm from osun and I have been following aregbe quite a while. aregbe wahala is too much,he should allow the gentleman to finish his tenure,his hooliganism is just making Oyetola more popular.
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by lakesidepapa(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Well said, Iyiola. I like said on another thread, Oyetola’s re-election is a done deal. Rauf can make noise from now till Saturday, he will come back to beg once the primary is decided. He was solely responsible for the poor performance of the party 4 years ago and I’m glad the governor is no longer relying on him to deliver the votes from the Ijesha axis. Osun election will be APC’s easiest since 1999.

You're speaking with both side mouths.

See one thing you don't know is Rauf will give Oyetola a run for his ApC structure in the state, he will pour sand in his Garri, trust me Rauf is very smart.. He may even form an arrangementwith PDP..

4 Likes

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by cashmyles: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Alexis11:

But he won Ife/Ijesha (Aregbe senatorial District) convincingly in the last election right? cheesy

Ife is my hometown, Omisore have lost value and has been relegated by Hon. Ajilesoro. He won only in Ife and its because Ife people got a lot of hate for the then deputy governorship aspirant (Hon. Adeogun).

Omisore contested against Senator Omoworare for this ife/ijesha senatorial district and he lost woefully

4 Likes

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Charly68: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Politics is a game of power .. With Omisore at the back of the Governor, I think the political calculation has changed indeed. Aregbe us fighting a lost battle.. they will deconstruct him and send him back to Alimosho where he came from..

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Charly68: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol and how will Enugu man know who has political value in Osun state?

grin
Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by biggie73(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
signature2012:
Where is my friend seunmsg?

Hope you are seeing how Aregbesola is lambasting your “Peeing on his body”Boss?

What Tinubu did to Ambode will surely happen to his younger brother.

Dude,am yet to see you comment since the beginning of Aregbesola vs Tinubu brouhaha.
Well,we await more brutal attack from Aregbesola.

Just have it in mind,Tinubu will never ever rule Naija.
He can only be god in Lagos and with time,he will be dethroned .
.....don't bet on it....
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
signature2012:

Dude,am yet to see you comment since the beginning of Aregbesola vs Tinubu brouhaha.

What has Ambode's case got to do with situation in Osun State. Nothing. If Obj or late Yaradua were to be in power , Obaseki would have been removed long time before Edo election. Lagos situation is extremely different as there are powerful political elders at grassroots. If they are against you, nobody can save you.

Coming to the case of Aregbesola , his predicament is from his Ijesa people or BOLA IGE people. Coincidentally, my mother is from Ilesa.

On September 23, 2018 I posted thrice about that election.

https://www.nairaland.com/4748800/osun-2018-governorship-election-results/24#71471080

Aregbesola is from Ilesa (Bola IGE stronghold). Before 2018 election, Oyetola , Omisore, Deji Adeleke, Tinubu and analysts including myself expected Aregbesola to win the election with Ijesa votes . Unfortunately, Ademola Adeleke won the election with Ijesa votes. Ademola Adeleke and Oyetola tackled each other from their homebase. That rerun was just APC'S way of rigging the election. That was a battle fought at Omisore' s stronghold and Omisore supported Oyetola.

The battle for the soul of Osun is now between Deji Adeleke and Iyiola Omisore. Senator Fadahunsi is representing Ijesa people at National Assembly under PDP. Senator Fadahunsi will never allow APC to win in Ijesa land. Ede area is under Adeleke. Iyiola Omisore's Ife area, supporters and financial power are very crucial and critical at this point.

My postings on September 23, 2018 and September 24, 2018 explained everything. Oyetola has found out Aregbesola has no stronghold in Osun.

4 Likes

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Indispensable85(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Well said, Iyiola. I like said on another thread, Oyetola’s re-election is a done deal. Rauf can make noise from now till Saturday, he will come back to beg once the primary is decided. He was solely responsible for the poor performance of the party 4 years ago and I’m glad the governor is no longer relying on him to deliver the votes from the Ijesha axis. Osun election will be APC’s easiest since 1999.

Does Aregbesola even have control over Ijesha? I don't think so because he lost Ijesha in the last guber election.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by babyfaceafrica: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=Fjsand post=110257987] Omisore go and sleep and manage the money u have,[b] ur political value is zero in osun state[/[/b]quote]This is false
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Indispensable85(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Oyetola should sell the godfatherism propaganda to Osun people like obaseki did in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by seunmsg(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Indispensable85:

Does Aregbesola even have control over Ijesha? I don't think so because he lost Ijesha in the last guber election.

APC struggled in the last Osun election because of ijesha votes. The party relied solely on Rauf to deliver the votes from that axis and he failed. His behaviors so far is a pointer to why APC failed in ijesha the last time out. That’s why nobody is relying on him again. He’s just a noisemaker seeking relevance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by naija4life247: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tinubu lost Aregbesola and gained Omisore.

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
cashmyles:

That is false.If you are talking about Ijesa you may be partially right, but Ife is under Omisore

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by cashmyles: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
babaolofin:

That is false.If you are talking about Ijesa you may be partially right, but Ife is under Omisore

We shall see
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by naija4life247: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
signature2012:

Omisore just declared support for the sitting governor. Can Aregbesola face Omisore politically? Now, it's Omisore + Oyetola + Tinubu against Aregbesola. Will Aregbesola be able to breathe?

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Indispensable85(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
seunmsg:

APC struggled in the last Osun election because of ijesha votes. The party relied solely on Rauf to deliver the votes from that axis and he failed. His behaviors so far is a pointer to why APC failed in ijesha the last time out. That’s why nobody is relying on him again. He’s just a noisemaker seeking relevance.

His disgrace will start on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by seunmsg(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
babaolofin:

What has Ambode's case got to do with situation in Osun State. Nothing. If Obj or late Yaradua were to be in power , Obaseki would have been removed long time before Edo election. Lagos situation is extremely different as there are powerful political elders at grassroots. If they are against you, nobody can save you.

Coming to the case of Aregbesola , his predicament is from his Ijesa people or BOLA IGE people. Coincidentally, my mother is from Ilesa.

https://www.nairaland.com/4748800/osun-2018-governorship-election-results/24#71471080

Aregbesola is from Ilesa (Bola IGE stronghold). Before 2018 election, Oyetola , Omisore, Deji Adeleke, Tinubu and analysts including myself expected Aregbesola to win the election with Ijesa votes . Unfortunately, Ademola Adeleke won the election with Ijesa votes. Ademola Adeleke and Oyetola tackled each other from their homebase. That rerun was just APC'S way of rigging the election. That was a battle fought at Omisore' s stronghold and Omisore supported Oyetola.

The battle for the soul of Osun is now between Deji Adeleke and Iyiola Omisore. Senator Fadahunsi is representing Ijesa people at National Assembly under PDP. Senator Fadahunsi will never allow APC to win in Ijesa land. Ede area is under Adeleke. Iyiola Omisore's Ife area, supporters and financial power are very crucial and critical at this point.

My postings on September 23, 2018 and September 24, 2018 explained everything. Oyetola has found out Aregbesola has no stronghold in Osun.

Fadahunsi can’t do much to stop Oyetola. In fact, the only PDP person I feared a lot in the ijesha district is Wole Oke representing Obokun/Oriade Federal constituency. Good enough, he’s now in bed with Oyetola and APC. Based on what is on ground, he won’t be doing so much for Adeleke in the coming election.

Again, PDP won ijesha axis with a combination of inaction from Rauf and massive vote buying the last time out. The mistake of relying on Rauf won’t be repeated this time around. Money and federal might will be pumped into the Ijesha axis this time around. Even Fadahunsi may be under house arrest that day. We ain’t taking chances this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Theowise(f): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Kukute Osun. grin
Someone Should ask him who killed Bola Ige

Mashood Adeoti or NOTHING

God bless my Leader and mentor kiss
Street CREDIBILITY

Politics, four (4) years ago, this same question was asked, but then, it was directed at Iyiola Omisore, now, it is Ogbeni Raufu Aregbesola.

We're watching.
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Spandau: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu! You will find him everywhere on nairaland poking his nose into everything, but not really making sense on anything.

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Spandau: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Fadahunsi can’t do much to stop Oyetola. In fact, the only PDP person I feared a lot in the ijesha district is Wole Oke representing Obokun/Oriade Federal constituency. Good enough, he’s now in bed with Oyetola and APC. Based on what is on ground, he won’t be doing so much for Adeleke in the coming election.

Again, PDP won ijesha axis with a combination of inaction from Rauf and massive vote buying the last time out. The mistake of relying on Rauf won’t be repeated this time around. Money and federal might will be pumped into the Ijesha axis this time around. Even Fadahunsi may be under house arrest that day. We ain’t taking chances this time around.

The guy you are arguing with is way smarter in his analysis than you Kadoso. grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by lakesidepapa(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
babaolofin:

Oyetola has found out Aregbeshola has no stronghold in Osun state Yes but also No, Aregbeshola stronghold is Osogbo.. Ask Anybody..

Francis Fadahunsi(PDP) is representing Ife/Ijesha at the National house of Assembly, not Ijesha as u stated and Yes, He worked for Adeleke in Ilesha zone and he was successful. See lemme tell u, I am from Ilesha, my people won't follow you if you're from their place and they don't see any sense of belonging in you.

Having said that, Ife is no longer Omisore stronghold, they have turned against him since he sold his Value for a mere porridge, they are following where PDP lead them.. So Ife is a stronghold for PdP hence the emergence of Fadahunsi as the senator representing Osun east, couple with a sense of belonging Ijesha people(my people) have in him.., His opponent (Ajibola Famurewa APC also from Ilesha) was flogged by PdP in Ife Axis.

On thing I know is Oyetola will not get an easy ride.. Omisore has no political value in Osun state

2 Likes

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by daddio(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
signature2012:

I like the way you always run your mouth…..

This too much, you know he's hypertensive

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by emperor863(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You'll be in Abuja and be yapping.

Name two core grassroot politician you know in Osun? angry

Was Aregbesola on ballot?
For your information, the unpopularity of OLETOLA caused the almost downfall of APC.

Had SHEU flagged the ticket, it would have been a free ride.

Stop saying what you don't know. You're not from Osun and little do you know about Osun Politics.

If you want to know whether Aregbesola has Political value or not, let CCPEC dare CONDUCT A DIRECT PRIMARY election. angry
angry

Let me ask you this salient question, who is in control of all the wards in Osun state? Who is in control of the state exco?

You are on a journey of perdition. It remains just a few days for the downfall of Aregbe.
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by Occurstaem(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
As it stands now, Osun will be better off by electing Adeoti. He has no affinity to thuggery.

I never forget the PDP Oyinlola days when intimidation, harassment and killing of opposition party was the order of the day and Omisore was actively involved in it. On election day, he will led thugs to snatch ballot boxes. I've seen him live and direct doing that. Everyone had to run for cover because they came with weapons. And now that Oyetola is holding on to him to deliver Ife/Ijesha for him.

Peace-loving people will never support electing Oyetola because he hasn't even won the primary we have been seeing thugs openly brandishing weapons daring any Aregbe supporters to come out. The attacks on Aregbe and his associates were there for all to see. For those who care to listen, it is only ex-PDP members that are supporting Oyetola.
And they are doing it in their way which they are known for, wrecking havoc and intimidation. From Osogbo to Ikire, to Ede, Ife, Iwo, Ilesa everywhere in the state. Thugs now cone out openly to smoke Indian hemp by the roadside something they dare not do when Aregbe was in power, they don't born their papa well to do that. They now have the effrontery to do all manner of illegalities because they have their backings from Oyetola and his co-conspirators.

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
God Bless Asiwaju politicians
Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by kelechi50: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hmmm, you are on ground with happenings in Osun and I like your analysis on political issues in Osun.
Occurstaem:
As it stands now, Osun will be better off by electing Adeoti. He has no affinity to thuggery.

I never forget the PDP Oyinlola days when intimidation, harassment and killing of opposition party was the order of the day and Omisore was actively involved in it. On election day, he will led thugs to snatch ballot boxes. I've seen him live and direct doing that. Everyone had to run for cover because they came with weapons. And now that Oyetola is holding on to him to deliver Ife/Ijesha for him.

Peace-loving people will never support electing Oyetola because he hasn't even won the primary we have been seeing thugs openly brandishing weapons daring any Aregbe supporters to come out. The attacks on Aregbe and his associates were there for all to see. For those who care to listen, it is only ex-PDP members that are supporting Oyetola.
And they are doing it in their way which they are known for, wrecking havoc and intimidation. From Osogbo to Ikire, to Ede, Ife, Iwo, Ilesa everywhere in the state. Thugs now cone out openly to smoke Indian hemp by the roadside something they dare not do when Aregbe was in power, they don't born their papa well to do that. They now have the effrontery to do all manner of illegalities because they have their backings from Oyetola and his co-conspirators.

1 Like

Re: Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election by cpu2006(m): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol imagine how table turns grin

But don't blame Tinubu at all. Aregbe fvck up no be small

Las las na politics. cool

Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised / Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo / Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.