Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

All You Need Is Type In The Name Of Song Or Singer. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / All You Need Is Type In The Name Of Song Or Singer. (572 Views)

How Can I Type In Yoruba With Ms Word / There Are Are So Many Of It. But For Now On The Main Screen Type In:*#06# For Checking The Imei (in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need Is Type In The Name Of Song Or Singer. by arktika: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2011
All you need is write the name of tune or artist.
Will seek number of find portals and create list of relevant data.
Verifies the urls.
http://victorazarov.killer-technologies.com/stores/victorazarov/136200pgabout.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On My Desktop Computer / Problem Concerning My System Restoration / Help: Recieved Application Via eMail Wont Run!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.