Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! (47217 Views)

Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) / Missing Person Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Alary: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
[b]I hope they find her soon have and hearty,
Worst things happens in their regions but were they reported?Southwest is Nigeria , Nigeria is southwest. Anything gone wrong in southwes, Nigeria is in trouble, have you asked yourself why the only successful protests occurred in Southwest and not any part of the country. WHY!!! The press , the Southwest gat the press ,if you sneezed in the Southwest, it is in the papers, if you and your neighbor fight , it is in the papers, 95% of media houses are in the west alone . Most of the happenings in other parts of the country are not captured easily how many media houses do we have in the east ? If the case of OKIJA SHRINE ana OTOKOTO was not on a large scale the press would not have covered it. Ritualist abound every corner of the country. The cases of Southwest is reported but others were not reported . Southwest is the breath of Nigeria.

If you are in any part of the word , and you bard coming back home , you wont here them saying I'm going to Nigeria, but they will say I'm going to Lagos.
It is a common fact.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Shalommy(f): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
They don wax her money go far. Chaii.
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by YellowMayor(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cyntie55:
May she be found alive and complete.

For those of you making emphasis on Ogun and osun, should also remember how a girl was rescued from being beheaded from the hands of ritualist in Delta state.

Please don't Stereotype it. Such evil crimes can happen in any part of Nigeria.

I hope she returns home safe and sound.

Not one of such news self. Na uncountable ritual killing news from South East and South South too

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by hatchy(f): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
What I'm about to say is not a joke or anything that has to do with tribe. But the truth is that I will suggest to op to make a direct appeal to the West. Appeal that they should return her alive and intact.

May she be found....Amen!
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by maste: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
They cancelled all gun licences and retrieved all the legally held weapons held by law abiding individuals in the face of the failure of the government in their duty to protect lives and properties while their thugs and their herdsmen, their area boys were importing and some even manufacturing weapons. Even the terrorists fighting against a peaceful place to live in are armed. Only the law abiding citizens have been left unprotected and unable to protect themselves and their loved ones. The thieves and ritualists and murderers in high places have police protection and protection from their paid thugs. The law abiding citizens are left on their own.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by kingthreat(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nigerians are not ready to combat ritualists and kidnappers. When we are ready to stop wailing and put laws in our hands, we will know.
In the meanwhile, can all buses, drivers and conductors be registered? That would ease alot.
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Goldbw122(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hmm
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Solofresh2: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tallpanther:
This country don tire me, our archaic mentality of thinking we have to sacrifice humans to get money is what troubles me.
And who told you she has been sacrificed ode

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by rollandben(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hmm,gradually Nigeria has turned to a land of fear. I pray she is found alive and in good health in the name of God
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Gee64: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Me too
Tallpanther:
This country don tire me, our archaic mentality of thinking we have to sacrifice humans to get money is what troubles me.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Tallpanther(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
And who told you she has been sacrificed ode
illiterate!!,:I was only soliloquizing man!! Wasn't talking bout her. I was generalizing. Use ur head next time okay ?
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by badboyTee(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
respectfully:
no need to look for her, since it's Yoruba Land, Afonja skulls miners have used her skull for
very foolish human being you are

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Ayo8(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Fashionista01:
Hope she did not enter Ogun state for any function.

So what are you implying..??
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Aaay: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
No
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Mgbafo: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nawaoo.

I pray she is found alive �
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by faroukfahima(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
faroukfahima:
Ms. Gloria Onewo

Last seen on Wednesday, 9th February 2022 around Estate Bus Stop, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos

Anyone with information on her whereabouts should please call 0802 575 3517 or 0802 703 2128 or report to the nearest Police Station.

Gloria Onewo has been found in Ikeja Area of Lagos State.

Thank you everyone for helping.
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Dshocker(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Fashionista01:
Hope she did not enter Ogun state for any function.

Ifako-Ijaiye is close to sango otta in Ogun state
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Fashionista01(f): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2022
Dshocker:

Yes so I heard. Hope she is safe wherever she might be.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by Fashionista01(f): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Dshocker:

Yes so I heard.
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by wealthtrak: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
faroukfahima:

Gloria Onewo has been found in Ikeja Area of Lagos State.

Thank you everyone for helping.
Can you please indicate in your headline/edit your first post on this your thread, and CLEARLY let people know that this person has been found in Ikeja so that more NLanders are not misled into thinking that she is still missing.

You didn't even bother to tell anyone here how she was found.

Did she miss her way?

Was she arrested somewhere?

Did she develop amnesia or mental relapse which made her to go missing?

NOTE:
I expected you to have cautioned
all the highly irresponsible and tribal bigots/NL posters here who engaged in hate speech and falsely accused Ogun State or Yoruba folks of using her for rituals without first looking at all the possibilities that she could have naturally lost her memory or got arrested, or could have secretly been with a lover.

These are some of the variables that private detectives and the police look at and not the hate speech on this thread when it is a fact that this ritual murders occur all over that country called Nigeria.

Cc: Fashionista01
Re: Missing Person: Ms. Gloria Onewo - Help! by IntersectCon: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.