Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? (56278 Views)

Who Has Experienced This New Style Of Fraud / If You Have An Iphone Delete Button: Hackers Transferred Money Via Whatsapp / Glo New Style Of Stealing People's Monies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by King125007(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2022
adedayourt:
At times u just want to be good in ur little way and some people just take it fr granted.

You don see the life na, see why pipo nor dy like help

if you do this to your friends you're using your help lifeline, no joke

When next you're really in need, nobody will help you

Remember that

I even gave someone my 1k I was suppose to use subscribe

4 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by CheapWebsite1: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2022
grin
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Christie06:
Or my enemies are after me grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by minasu190: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2022
RB1330:
angryIf you like send pictures where trailer crush your head or leg
5naira no fii comot my aza
I no come know if you carry breast put for my head or mouth before asking
lol na u dem sing "peru para"for,i see blood in ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by RB1330(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2022
minasu190:
lol na u dem sing "peru para"for,i see blood in ur eyes
Na every day dem de Improvise their tactics looool
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by RB1330(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

just look at you? shameless clown.

Simp everywhere but this shiit is childish and absolute nonsense
E be like say dem don loose like 4 bolts for your head
Na una de always press urgent 2k

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by RB1330(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2022
naija4life247:

But, if she put breasts wey big well well like 50G or 52FF for your mouth, you fit give am. Comrade, you are doing well.
I no care ooo boss as long as breast is involved �
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by minasu190: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2022
RB1330:
Na every day dem de Improvise their tactics looool
No be lie comrade
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by BigDawsNet: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2022
RB1330:
angryIf you like send pictures where trailer crush your head or leg
5naira no fii comot my aza
I no come know if you carry breast put for my head or mouth before asking

Breasts? are you a SIMPle man? undecided
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by delishpot: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2022
Nigerians, always equating money to mean love. So those who couldnt give him money havent got his back?
This is how they start hating people feeling like they are stingy because they did not dash them money.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2022
RB1330:

E be like say dem don loose like 4 bolts for your head
Na una de always press urgent 2k

You're making no sense kid
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2022
lilmaydee:

Waris calm down. I no be bobrisky group of company.
Bum bum is life in case you don't know.

BIG NONSENSE
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by eyescue(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2022
donestk:
undecided

Na so one girl for facebook out of blue asked me to send her money for body cream and I gave her a block lettered no and she blocked me once. Na cooperate Beggers full social media especially daughters of Eve

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by poweredcom(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2022
How person go message una like dis and una go fall
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Blastedholligan: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2022
donestk:
undecided
I swear I did.

I go confront the girl. You can imagine!
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by yusluvad(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
davodyguy:
With this bad English
I want to Used
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Muhammadjamil: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
donestk:
undecided

I replied her next time i don't consider serious she shouldn't blame.
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Abudu2000(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sometimes even when I think it might be a scam I still send. Ppl are really finding things difficult this time no jokes.. if u have don't wait for ppl to ask, give the little u can 1k 2k or even 5k won't hurt u.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
lilmaydee:

Waris calm down. I no be bobrisky group of company.
Bum bum is life in case you don't know.

Looooooooooool @ Waris.... I don laugh tire... Una get blade mouth for this Nairaland sha o. Kai, that song is something else
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Dreytonisback(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'm that kinda dude who don't even reply unsaved numbers except you mention your name in the message without waiting for me to ask .
And if I don't know you, I already see you as a threat or scam
And I don't block you, Las Las na archive u go enter.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by angelfallz(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lol and you sent him the 1k. Anyway the money is still in the family grin
earthsync:
My younger brother sent me this lol e pain me small I won't lie grin
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by angelfallz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Seun be honest is the girl fine grin
seunaj:
Yea, one of the tricks. I just met this lady once and I didn't even remember calling her after we met and then gbam! When she decoded my body language, she changed the topic. Dignity is lost amongst this generation, boys and girls alike. Assuming I sent the 5k, she go just mumu me and be feeling smart.
As a sharp guy wey I be sha, I no lose-guard
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Ussycool: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
wolipip:
Instead of looking for A Job

Nonsense
You get work for me
Plssss
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Franklerry: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
It true, I am d one who commented . Lol
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Htown64(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
donestk:
Who else fell for this scam?
I didn't and I felt fooled. I didn't not bother to ask for refund... Some months later this same guy sent me his wedding invitation and I told him to use the ₦1000 as part of my contribution to his wedding. �

2 Likes

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
adedayourt:
At times u just want to be good in ur little way and some people just take it fr granted.
My very good cousin did that to me, I won't lie I was very angry. Not because of the cash but I thought I was really coming through for him.
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Bishopino: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
This kind messages no be for me.. I dey jump am pass.
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by Govocrete: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
I mentioned this on NL last year and people said am stingiy. A lady request for my phone number thinking she have anything good to offer only to start sending me similar messages.

Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by sexydebo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
seunaj:
Yea, one of the tricks. I just met this lady once and I didn't even remember calling her after we met and then gbam! When she decoded my body language, she changed the topic. Dignity is lost amongst this generation, boys and girls alike. Assuming I sent the 5k, she go just mumu me and be feeling smart.
As a sharp guy wey I be sha, I no lose-guard
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by seunaj: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
angelfallz:
Seun be honest is the girl fine grin
Unfortunately for her, I am sapiosexual
Re: Is This The New Style Of Begging Via Whatsapp? by phemmyfour: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
donestk:
Who else fell for this scam?
it cannot work on nairaland even if na 50kobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Latest 2go Version 5.0 / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month / Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.