Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Advise Me Like A Brother Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Me Like A Brother Please (1724 Views)

My Dad Still Treats Me Like A Kid Despite My Age / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me Like A Brother Please by co787: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
We are orphans and 5 in number I am in the second position and first son my late parents had teachers us love and togetherness we were unity and always caring about one and each other but after their departure my elder sister had divided us she and the last born were together while she neglected us 3 boys she said we are boys we will never do anything good for her that if she help us tommorow if we become rich it is our wife and their family that will benefit from it hence why she doesn't want to waste her money on us so tommorow she won't regret even we become millionaire she doesn't care whether we help her or not,  she had always mistreat us by saying painful words to us imagine back in the days she was working and earning well but she refused to help us and our last born whom she had treated like an egg has deceived her she got pregnant twice for a useless guy who takes drugs and beat her black and blue and today I am doing do well I have my own business and I am married too and my other brothers are also not doing bad one is in dubai while the other one is working for me and I don't even have any of my sisters contact but my wife has our last born contact they chat on WhatsApp sometime and she called my wife to tell her that our big sister had been to the hospital for sometimes now and she is stuck there because of money they can't afford the bills and she pleaded her to please talk to me so I can send her the money , honestly I was angry with my wife I told her to never tell me anything about her again because I am not interested but she keep pleading me to give them the money but when I think about everything that she had said to me that she will not need me even if I become a millionaire and it is the reason why I don't want to help her because those words are stuck into my head and it makes me feel bitter towards her , I just hate her a lot. I don't even want to spend #100 on her. But my wife is on my neck everyday I almost slap her last night because she wouldn't allow me to sleep she keep asking me to help and I left the room for her and she followed me to the parlour it made so angry that I almost slap her. See how wrong my sister was with her saying that the woman I will marry will benefit with her family from my money but see the woman is here fighting me to save her in the hospital. That's why we should be careful with our words. I have the requested amount needed but I just don't know how can I forgive and give her the money because my heart is not ready to help her.
Please how do I deal with this?

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by MufasaLion: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
I really find it difficult to read this. No punctuations, no paragraphs etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by chatinent: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
I read through your lines and annoyance. Yes, it's true that your sister's words hurt. You may want to reconsider forgiving her since it's a matter of life and death. She'll forever remain indebted to you.

Please help her if you can. That way you show you are the bigger person here. You show her you made it without her. That's how to win.

More regards to your wife; you found yourself a treasure.

6 Likes

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by yomi007k(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
You have every right to feel the way you are feeling joor.

Yeye people just full everywhere.

But helping her will show you are better than her.

6 Likes

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Beremx(f): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Your sister was wrong to have treated you and your brothers bad, but all the same please forgive her and help her out biko. Blood na blood o!
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Righteousness2(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
co787:

My Brother, what she said are really hurting words.
What she did is really bad.

But I want you to find a place in your Heart to Forgive and Help her. She is still your Sister.
GOD has Blessed you and Graced you.
Let the Past be Gone. Forgive her, Help her and also be the source to reunite the Home.
GOD will BLESS You More and More.

One more thing, you have a Special Wife with a Special Heart. Don't slap her.

6 Likes

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Saintdan0421(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Forgiveness is the key sir.

I'm not a saint too, i have serious issues with forgiving certain kind of individuals but we trusting God for the Grace to keep forgiving.
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
co787:
We are orphans and 5 in number I am in the second position and first son my late parents had teachers us love and togetherness we were unity and always caring about one and each other ........

I just hate her a lot. I don't even want to spend #100 on her. But my wife is on my neck everyday I almost slap her last night because she wouldn't allow me to sleep she keep asking me to help and I left the room for her and she followed me to the parlour it made so angry that I almost slap her. See how wrong my sister was with her saying that the woman I will marry will benefit with her family from my money but see the woman is here fighting me to save her in the hospital. That's why we should be careful with our words. I have the requested amount needed but I just don't know how can I forgive and give her the money because my heart is not ready to help her.
You can forgive her by recalling what your parents taught you despite all your sister did and said to you all. undecided

Your wife is right to ask you to help your own sister though... you attempting to slap her is you and you need to work on that too. undecided
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Richy4(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kill her with kindness buddy... Not helping her makes u dwell in the same level with her and u are better than that...

I know it's not easy really but by helping, there's this burden that will be lifted off your shoulders.. angry..

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by dawnomike(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
co787:
We are orphans and 5 in number I am in the second position and first son my late parents had teachers us love and togetherness we were unity and always caring about one and each other but after their departure my elder sister had divided us she and the last born were together while she neglected us 3 boys she said we are boys we will never do anything good for her that if she help us tommorow if we become rich it is our wife and their family that will benefit from it hence why she doesn't want to waste her money on us so tommorow she won't regret even we become millionaire she doesn't care whether we help her or not,  she had always mistreat us by saying painful words to us imagine back in the days she was working and earning well but she refused to help us and our last born whom she had treated like an egg has deceived her she got pregnant twice for a useless guy who takes drugs and beat her black and blue and today I am doing do well I have my own business and I am married too and my other brothers are also not doing bad one is in dubai while the other one is working for me and I don't even have any of my sisters contact but my wife has our last born contact they chat on WhatsApp sometime and she called my wife to tell her that our big sister had been to the hospital for sometimes now and she is stuck there because of money they can't afford the bills and she pleaded her to please talk to me so I can send her the money , honestly I was angry with my wife I told her to never tell me anything about her again because I am not interested but she keep pleading me to give them the money but when I think about everything that she had said to me that she will not need me even if I become a millionaire and it is the reason why I don't want to help her because those words are stuck into my head and it makes me feel bitter towards her , I just hate her a lot. I don't even want to spend #100 on her. But my wife is on my neck everyday I almost slap her last night because she wouldn't allow me to sleep she keep asking me to help and I left the room for her and she followed me to the parlour it made so angry that I almost slap her. See how wrong my sister was with her saying that the woman I will marry will benefit with her family from my money but see the woman is here fighting me to save her in the hospital. That's why we should be careful with our words. I have the requested amount needed but I just don't know how can I forgive and give her the money because my heart is not ready to help her.
help your sister all the same ... By the way, you really have a good wife.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Alphafeezay(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
Help her, also congratulations for marrying a good wife.

God bless your home always.
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Karleb(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
If you sister really did this, then show her no mercy!

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by faithfull18(f): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Karleb:
Wicked somebody. It's human nature to want an eye for an eye though.

Op, just help her out for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by emmanuelbrown26: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
co787:
My brother, I know how painful it is. Sometime ago. I was in your shoes, yours is even better that it came from a blood sister which u can easily forgive. Mine was damn worst than yours but at d end, I was meant to understand that indeed life is full of mysteries.
I know it won't be easy to forgive, that's for sure, Infact it will only take grave to forgive.
Always bear it in mind that, her words really pushed and motivated u to go further and u conquered
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Karleb(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
faithfull18:

Wicked somebody. It's human nature to want an eye for an eye though.

Op, just help her out for God's sake.

I'm not the sister that neglected her brothers because they have dicks in between their legs.

People need to understand that their actions have consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by bigcee(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Boss, walahi, you married a good woman oh. But please forgive you sis. She said those things out of ignorance. Las las she is still your sister.

Learn to use paragraphs and punctuations.
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by naija4life247: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2022
You have helped some strangers at different times, see her as another stranger who needs help. Your reward from our Father in Heaven is more than everything on earth.

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by naija4life247: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Karleb:

Let's not pluck an eye for an eye so that everybody will not go blind.
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by ibechris(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2022
My cousin told me that I will never amount to anything good in life but same young man has been sent to village because of hardship. No doubt he was doing so well. But today,he ended up a gambler in the village.

My only regret was not helping him when life was hard on him...before he finally went back to the village.

Brother,just go ahead and help her out. Our sisters them can talk anyhow and if u listen to them,u will just go crazy.
Sorry for her behaviour in the past.
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by baby124: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2022
See it as charity work and open your mind to reconciliation. Only help with what is convenient for you and what is essential. Let her figure out the rest. If she had spoiled you, you may have turned out no better than your last born. The wickedness she thought she did to you has made you who you are.

Honestly I am not of the thought to spoil males either, before they come and block me in the house with children when in a situation my enemy can barely feed lipsrsealed. But she could have provided education and other things that were necessary to help you and your future. When everyone is elevated and educated, the whole family is better for it. If she educated you, both of you could have hustled to educate the rest. Now that you are comfortable, try to get that education for yourself.
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Ulunne777(f): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2022
grin
Lostchild will like to be a co admin in this WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Lostchild(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ulunne777:
grin
Lostchild will like to be a co admin in this WhatsApp group.

wink smiley
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Greatzeus(m): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Imagine such audacity,wicked arrogant soul,she was made,but refused to help her blood brothers. What if they resorted into crime and have been killed? Would she go to their grave and ask for help. See all you people up there asking him to forgive and help, you're not getting it. If the woman is still doing well,she would never have reasoned him, she is still the same wicked cold hearted bit*h she was those years,her problem make her humble,she hasn't changed.
This is karma. How come she couldn't ask help for people,I mean all these years she was doing well,if she was a good hearted person,she wouldn't have even asked her brother for help. What happened to all the contacts she had all these years? None of them could come through for her? Her husband,her husband's relatives, business partners, acquaintances and friends? None of them could come through for her? She must be a Jezebel,this is karma,don't interfere with the sweet smell of karma, please.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by VEXT: 6:50am On Feb 17, 2022
Let her fellow woman help her,let her die... stupid women everywhere
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by IfGodbeforus(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Its disheartening and unfortunate but you need to forgive. Lalasticlala
Re: Advise Me Like A Brother Please by Victoria938(f): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
The only voice you need to listen to is your own conscience. You owe nothing to your sister, because she has given you nothing. If you feel bad for not giving her money, then give her some money. If you don't feel bad, then don't. That's it.

(1) (Reply)

. / ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### / Sex Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.