Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East (1478 Views)

Dear IGP Kayode Egbetokun,Is This What Our Policemen Are Paid To Do,with Our Tax / 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra / Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
As far say na igbo police men, no problem..
.... Stop saying what you don't know. The 3 that were killed last week in our area are not Igbos.

All life matters.
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by Eben91: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2022
Dhury:
there's no such senseless killing in South east in a recent until kanu formed ESN known as UNKNOWN GUNMEN'S .if you were a smartest lawyer from East biafrans would have hire you to defend fraud called kanu.
This your statement cannot see the daylight in the court of law, just because I said that I will kill anyone is see today on the street doesn't mean that I am responsible of the death of anybody that died today on the street without a concrete evidence linking me to the crime. Nnamdi Kanu is in prison in Abuja and cannot kill those policemen in the East from prison

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by Proudlyomonna: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2022
naija4life247:

In the fight for freedom, you use all means available. Southerners will not sit down and watch while Buhari's Fulani killer herdsmen brothers rape, kill, maim and destroy us. The fight is total. Everything is fair in war.

Well sorry to disappoint you,in Igboland nobody is fighting any war,what we have is some aggrieved people who have been decieved to think they are fighting for anything just, causing insecurity and unrest in the region.Those that know what's up understands that it's just a game that only profits the leaders of the group, it's a shame that the security force cannot brace up and go after them,to rid the ever peaceful Igboland off this nonsense, senseless upsurge.
When it's time to fight we know the people who will take the front stage.
Who fights for an agenda that has shown signs of oppression, intimidation and unreasonable call for self destruct??
It's even degrading to think that killing this security men is anything close to fighting fulani.
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by Proudlyomonna: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

UGM are not ESN. You have no single proof to connect the 2.

You also have no prove to outrightly say Ugm are not Esn
Did ipob members celebrate the Ugm?
Did mnk threatened to attack security formations?
Did mnk appraised the activities of the Ugm?

Let them stand down with their esn militia at once,all this senseless insurrection is not good for the region.
Person go dey waka with fear bcus police fit come arrest am tag am ipob collect money from him hand.
Ever since this Esn came into our beautiful IMO State especially, problems upon problems is what we get.
If you guys don't have any means of buying into the political class and have some of the leaders fronting your agenda,make una rest abegii.
One thing is for sure Igbo as a region is not joining ipob as a group in any fight.
Too much trouble for an agenda that has never produced any results �
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by Proudlyomonna: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

The only people that kill policemen are those who have a motive to do that. Since the ban on open cow herding, the miyetti Allah has been trying to replace most southern police officers and fill in Northern cops who will never enforce the ban.

That's the motive why they formed ugm to kill as many southern officers as possible, they can always blame ipob and the information ministry under same herdsmen will push the news against IPOB.

And ipob members went about celebrating this same Ugm �
Even their leader, jubilated and encouraged this same miyetti allah ugm to carry out more attrocities �
Nne eh biko this one wey you talk no follow at all.
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by Dhury: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Eben91:

This your statement cannot see the daylight in the court of law, just because I said that I will kill anyone is see today on the street doesn't mean that I am responsible of the death of anybody that died today on the street without a concrete evidence linking me to the crime. Nnamdi Kanu is in prison in Abuja and cannot kill those policemen in the East from prison
he is in Abuja and can't right? Is not the same your type that is blaming buhari in your states forgetting he is in Abuja not in your states
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by DrGoodman: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You also have no prove to outrightly say Ugm are not Esn

So, it's neither here no there, your words against mine, no concrete evidence.
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by DrGoodman: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

And ipob members went about celebrating this same Ugm �
Even their leader, jubilated and encouraged this same miyetti allah ugm to carry out more attrocities �

Northerners jubilated and worshipped boko haram at chibok the day they returned some kidnapped school girls to the town centre, since then, I have never seen the police and army arresting, killing and torturing people of the North for worshipping boko Haram,

So why the double standards?

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by LILTJAY: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Stop saying what you don't know. The 3 that were killed last week in our area are not Igbos.

All life matters.
they are igbos. .
Lies
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
they are igbos. .
Lies
.... I could have sent you their pictures but no need.
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by 1823thre: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
They are all efulefu.

If majority of Ibos want the Ibo policemen sacrificed to achieve Biafra, I think it’s worth it.

Like they say, majority carries the vote.
[/s]
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by Rugaria: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
they are igbo police men. . No need for me to go to AfghanEASTERN
Fear fear fat rat...
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by Proudlyomonna: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

Northerners jubilated and worshipped boko haram at chibok the day they returned some kidnapped school girls to the town centre, since then, I have never seen the police and army arresting, killing and torturing people of the North for worshipping boko Haram,

So why the double standards?

What's my business with the terror ravaged North?
Are we now in a competition for which region experiences unrest the most??

Or are you making a case to put ipob in the same light with boko haram?
Ipob have tried but they have to come to terms with the reality that not all Igbos support their movement, they have to come to terms that they have no right whatsoever to tag anyone saboteur and attack them.
How many years now?all they have achieved is to draw the useless senseless army that has zero regards for rules of engagement into Igboland, thereby putting the lives of others in jeopardy.
I am Igbo.
I don't believe in ipob.
There are millions of Us out there who do not want to have anything to do with ipob bcus it's has never potrayed itself as a progressive movement,does that makes us saboteurs??
Go and meet the likes of Dede Young or Ekesson,or Tony Elumelu and tell him to join you in your ipob first thing they will require is to know what ipob has ever done in Igboland �.
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by LILTJAY: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rugaria:

Fear fear fat rat...
you want your AfghanEASTERN people to cannabalize me?
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by Rugaria: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
you want your AfghanEASTERN people to cannabalize me?

Kwantiri man,
Don't go there...
Don't open the Pandora box...
Just don't start before you get yourself in trouble...
Re: Stop Killing Our Policemen And Women in the South East by LILTJAY: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rugaria:

Kwantiri man,
Don't go there...
Don't open the Pandora box...
Just don't start before you get yourself in trouble...
AfghanEASTERN I avoid than syria

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. / 2023: Jubilation As APC Endorses Ahmad Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.