Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. (1459 Views)

Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. by Uas36(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2022
The 2023 PDP Presidential Candidate Hon. Atiku Abubakar has earlier today visits okirikaka, village of ogun state to discuss with traditional leaders about the upcoming race of next year presidential election. Alhaji Atiku Abukakar were well received and entertained by His Royal Highness Okuburi Malu, where yam soup was delived. Soon after consumption Alaji Abubakar Atiku danced well in the parlour.

grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. by bennybuhari: 11:15am On May 30, 2022
Are you sure you don't need appointment at Yaba left?

Uas36:
The 2023 PDP Presidential Candidate Hon. Atiku Abubakar has earlier today visits okirikaka, village of ogun state to discuss with traditional leaders about the upcoming race of next year presidential election. Alhaji Atiku Abukakar were well received and entertained by His Royal Highness Okuburi Malu, where yam soup was delived. Soon after consumption Alaji Abubakar Atiku danced well in the parlour.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. by helinues: 11:16am On May 30, 2022
This guy funny die. You should add comedy to your new career

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. by helinues: 11:18am On May 30, 2022
JosephGhw:
Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by participating in the US Stock market.

Instead of buying shares, smart guys trade in stock options.

Only few smart Nigerians have realized that you can make 500% profit participating in stock options

In April, I joined the NETFLIX trade group; they did the PUT option (which means it was analyzed that NETFLIX stocks would go down)

As soon as the stocks went down, my $250 invested turned to $2250, which was available for immediate cash out. That was about 900% profits (If you have doubts, watch kids bleeding millions of Dollars trading stock options on YouTube.

You will have the opportunity to trade on stock options of companies like Amazon, Tesla, Netflix, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Paypal, Coinbase, Uber, Lyft, Shopify and thousands more.

Stock options are an incredibly insane way to generate income legitimately.

While many reading this may have had bad experiences in the past, this is a sure way to earn.

Benefits

***Weekly Payouts
*** No referral required
*** You can chat with their reps on WhatsApp or even visit them
***Cash out anytime
***When stocks go up or down, you still make money based on analysis.
***Managed by team of USA expert traders who have made millions in the stock market

How to participate.

Click my profile name, you will see the direct link to sign up since nairaland is not allowing link posting

Don't you have friends and family in real life to introduce this your lucrative business to instead of spamming NL?

Stop the scam, this won't earn you money to buy ordinary Ferrari tyre

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. by successmatters(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2022
Danced well in the parlour? grin

Falling off my chair grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. by 77star: 12:24pm On May 30, 2022
Uas36:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. by 77star: 12:26pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Danced well in the parlour? grin

Falling off my chair grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy come see d way i take laugh!
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. by Idiko1: 12:30pm On May 30, 2022
Uas36:

grin grin grin

I guess the migration of certain folks from Akwapim-Togo region to what became Nigeria is well documented.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. by Uas36(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
bennybuhari:
Are you sure you don't need appointment at Yaba left?

how do you know yaba ph is good atleast if you were not admitted there b4. Gbamm are your last dose finished?
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. by Uas36(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2022
Idiko1:

I guess the migration of certain folks from Akwapim-Togo region to what became Nigeria is well documented.

do you meant Atiku is Togo-ian ?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What Happened In Anambra State Yesterday(video&photos) / 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections / There Is So Much Anger And Bitterness In Peter Obi's Supporters - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.