Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop (21560 Views)

New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by franchasng: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2022
omenkaLives:
Very dull Okoro. When you put their shit in their face, they come up with threats.

I suppose you think I'm one of those dead beats who have nothing better to do with their time.

I'm sure you think that emotional blackmail was gonna work on me. You imagine you are better. But look at the trash you have on your own front yard.

Next time be a man and take the shit you give others.

Lastly, if you're looking for the next person to cannibalize, you have siblings. You could do the damn thing or ask them to volunteer.

Now Bleep off Okoro.
I didn't threaten you okay, I am only extending a hand of friendship. Maybe you haven't been given a nice treat by an Igbo person, I just wanna do that and change your negative mindset about Igbos.

If you don't like sending PMs, I understand, I can send if you promise to reply.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by LeoDeKing: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
franchasng:
You lack sense. Poverty, tribalism, clannishness and foolishness has made you so unreasonable.

I have been observing you on this forum, you lack integrity, lack sincerity, so hate filled, and these traits are mostly found among poor, frustrated tribal champions.

If they like, they should link Abba Kyari to Nnamdi Kanu or Peter Obi or whoever they find guilty, the person should go and answer.

Igbos are only asking for equity and fairness in Nigeria thats all.

We don't care who is found guilty so long as its done in an equitable and just manner.

Just allow equity, fairness, justice and merit in Nigeria and Igbos have no issue at all, but when you bend rules and order to favor some people and punish others, is what Igbos have been crying about.

But senseless, poverty ridden, underemployed and underpaid frustrated tribal champions like you are only happy when a section of the country is thrown under the bus.

So learn to shut your poverty striken dirty mouth and mind your business by commenting on threads that involve your people alone okay?
[/s]
Poverty stricken poverty stricken poverty stricken everywhere. Pls how much you get?

You are there aski g someone to post his address, can you post your bank account balance so we know you are competing with Dangote?

They are all billionaires all the time. That is how one clown who "own" all the plumbing workshops in constain started making noise on this forum and when I took on him, he ran away like a rat and I later discovered he was learning work in a plumbing workshop in that constain.

One thing I realise on this forum is that whenever someone keep calling others poor, check very well, he is poorer than a church rat but hiding under the anonymity of internet. Oga, how much you get.

You have been observing him for a long time on the forum, yet you call him poor. A single okoro has created over 5k monikers just for striking comments on this forum, but that one is gainfully employed.

Wetin do ipob dis strong thing?

Gerroout. undecided
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by 1823thr: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Poverty stricken poverty stricken poverty stricken everywhere. Pls how much you get?

You are there aski g someone to post his address, can you post your bank account balance so we know you are competing with Dangote?

They are all billionaires all the time. That is how one clown who "own" all the plumbing workshops in constain started making noise on this forum and when I took on him, he ran away like a rat and I later discovered he was learning work in a plumbing workshop in that constain.

One thing I realise on this forum is that whenever someone keep calling others poor, check very well, he is poorer than a church rat but hiding under the anonymity of internet. Oga, how much you get.

Gerroout. undecided
[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by franchasng: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Gerroout. undecided
lol, its well. We thank God for internet cool
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by LeoDeKing: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
franchasng:
I didn't threaten you okay, I am only extending a hand of friendship. Maybe you haven't been given a nice treat by an Igbo person, I just wanna do that and change your negative mindset about Igbos.

If you don't like sending PMs, I understand, I can send if you promise to reply.
A single okoro has created over 5k monikers just for striking comments and he does that even at 3 AM, but that one is gainfully employed.

Wetin do ipob this kind strong thing?
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the real prophet of our time. He speaks and it comes to pass. Abba Kyari is a criminal jihadist and fulani terrorists masquerading in police uniform.
Abba Kyari deserves jungle justice!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by omenkaLives(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
franchasng:

Okay Patrick Okoro.

Reserve the nice treat for your parents. I suspect they need it more.

Goodbye.

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
omenkaLives:
Okay Patrick Okoro.

Reserve the nice treat for your parents. I suspect they need it more.

Goodbye.

omenka stop insulting people's parents
they didn't drag us into these fights
we chose this part ourselves
leave them out of your folly

cc

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique
I reported him yesterday for insulting people's parents now he's doing the same thing all over again.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Antivirus92(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
omenkaLives:
Very dull Okoro. When you put their shit in their face, they come up with threats.

I suppose you think I'm one of those dead beats who have nothing better to do with their time.

I'm sure you think that emotional blackmail was gonna work on me. You imagine you are better. But look at the trash you have on your own front yard.

Next time be a man and take the shit you give others.

Lastly, if you're looking for the next person to cannibalize, you have siblings. You could do the damn thing or ask them to volunteer.

Now Bleep off Okoro.
you really have much to do with your time,,,,
searching for threads to spite and hate on igbos every minute on nairaland is really a lucrative venture,,
bro, you're gainfully employed!
kudos!
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Aufbauh:
It's same South East youth that led the super cop to a rogue cop, so Abba Kyari is their partner in crime.

Don't mind the Mkpuru mirri cannibals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Newton2024: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
cescky:

This most be a generational curse or your simply mad.

Let me take it that you have no brain..
Nyanmiris hate truth. Obi Cubana and Super tailor are both criminals and friends but you yeebos will always like to exonorate your own criminal.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Don't mind the Mkpuru mirri cannibals.
I'm watching you Ayoefa
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Timmi: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/15/abba-kyari-weve-been-vindicated-southeast-youths-on-arrest-of-super-cop/

You’ve not been vindicated but quite to the contrary you’ve proven what most of us believe will happen when Internatiinal flights were approved for Enugu. That Enugu airport will be drug destination because of the drug peddlers of the Igbo/Ibo/IPOB land.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I'm watching you Ayoefa

Just listen to this HYPOCRITE with multiple monikers
such as

-MsAllison
-AsampeleNwaani and many others.
Pls go and shave your beard and legs.

Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Notasyouthink: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/15/abba-kyari-weve-been-vindicated-southeast-youths-on-arrest-of-super-cop/
Abba kyari is the god of oyigboupdate, udele1 and the rest of other bingos. I could remember when their super cop god were busy killing innocent Igbo youths tagging them ESN/UGM these bingos were the ones singing his praise now look at it.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Priceless200(f): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bleep.. This too heavy abeg. What did you smoke. Una get mind sha for this faceless forum. Please be careful what you say
Newton2024:

The criminal super cop couldn't wreck so much havock in south east without the support of some Ibos backing him for reasons best known to them. But you people will always defend your criminal tribesmen. Obi Cubana is an accomplice in mass murder, government sponsored terrorism, ethnic cleansing, etc.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Newton2024: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
Priceless200:
Bleep.. This too heavy abeg. What did you smoke. Una get mind sha for this faceless forum. Please be careful what you say
[/s] Truth is bitter.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by OyigboUpdate: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Notasyouthink:
Abba kyari is the god of oyigboupdate, udele1 and the rest of other bingos. I could remember when their super cop god were busy killing innocent Igbo youths tagging them ESN/UGM these bingos were the ones singing his praise now look at it.

I thought we all agreed to call them innocent vigilantes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Facts About MT Heroic Idun (Crude Oil Tanker) By Tolu Ogunlesi / 2023: Buratai Meets APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu / PDP: Wike-Led G-5 Governors Met In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.