Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop (21557 Views)

New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Newton2024: 6:14am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
benuejosh:
All the criminals will be happy because he was their nightmare. But, don't be so happy. It's simply because we don't want to extradite him. Otherwise, the video and everything wasn't vivid. His face and clothes were not shown in the video. There's no way i will believe it was Kyari in that car. Then all of a sudden they showed us dollars and before i could blink my eyes they showed us when he was beside his car. Why didn't they show us the moment he stepped down from the car they said he was uptill the moment he got to his SUV. Why was it the Kyari police boys that discovered this guys from the airport with coke? Where there no other officials who should handle that? Who did the video? Kyari is going no where to America. NDLEA is only trying to keep him back for us to deal with all this criminals from the eastern part.
[/s] The rant of an Islamic terr-orist.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by omenkaLives(m): 6:20am On Feb 16, 2022
They must ALWAYS TALK.

These people have ZERO sense. They talk too much, so too much, show their hands too early and give their opponents the ammo to decimate them in this Nigerian Game of Thrones.

Make una learn to keep quiet small.

Now you've spoken and pronounced him guilty (which he probably is), what then happens when he starts ratting his collaborators out, some of whom are likely to come from the East?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by benuejosh: 6:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Newton2024:
[s][/s] The rant of an Islamic terr-orist.
The truth is always bitter Or should i say when you can't comprehend you quote and write nonsense. Criminals, Kyari is being held back from being extradited using NDLEA. All this talk you don see pictures? All the names of the Igbo drug barons you don see any pictures? Some of una to comprehend write up the really hard una.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by AustineE1: 6:23am On Feb 16, 2022
'When you bury lies it dies,when you bury truth it sprouts and grows bigger',no matter how long it takes,light will overcome darkness.
'The blood of the innocent waters the trees of freedom'.
The sun rises from the East!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by sammhi(m): 6:30am On Feb 16, 2022
Astoria:
...who knows, Evans and the murdered Collins Eze (E-Money) might be innocent afterall. Anything can happen (Just thinking out loud)
Evans not innocent pls .
There is no single doubt that he is a kidnapper who probably was shielded by the super cop untill they couldn't trust him anymore and had to turn him in .

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by WunnaGunna: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by WunnaGunna: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by WunnaGunna: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2022
Drink molten magama and die�
benuejosh:
All the criminals will be happy because he was their nightmare. But, don't be so happy. It's simply because we don't want to extradite him. Otherwise, the video and everything wasn't vivid. His face and clothes were not shown in the video. There's no way i will believe it was Kyari in that car. Then all of a sudden they showed us dollars and before i could blink my eyes they showed us when he was beside his car. Why didn't they show us the moment he stepped down from the car they said he was uptill the moment he got to his SUV. Why was it the Kyari police boys that discovered this guys from the airport with coke? Where there no other officials who should handle that? Who did the video? Kyari is going no where to America. NDLEA is only trying to keep him back for us to deal with all this criminals from the eastern part.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Bigheart042(m): 6:35am On Feb 16, 2022
Amen and amen

iyke2frankeze:
All those who murdered innocent Igbo youths will meet their disgraceful and brutal ending soon.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by sammhi(m): 6:35am On Feb 16, 2022
benuejosh:
He wasn't their nightmare but partner
I agree with your postulation that maybe they want to use this to prevent his extradition to the USA .ok we are watching.
Kyari was just a front man for extorting money from criminals by his ogas .He was never super cop . The security know all the criminals and how to stop them but won't because it's their source of ATM. Once in a while they bring out one criminal and make a starand public show out of it. Noting else

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by AustineE1: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2022
omenkaLives:
They must ALWAYS TALK.

These people have ZERO sense. They talk too much, so too much, show their hands too early and give their opponents the ammo to decimate them in this Nigerian Game of Thrones.

Now you've spoken and pronounced him guilty (which he probably is), what then happens when he starts ratting his collaborators out, some of whom are likely to come from the East?

'Evil only strives when good men keeps quiet in front of obvious evil'-anonymous.
Why do you people who pretend to love the one Nigeria project, always sees everything from the prism of politics, ethnicity and religion. A supposedly very dangerous drug cum killer gang was busted and which in saner clime,we should all be happier that our society is made cleaner by this heroic act of NDLEA,but you are now suggesting that people from the East may be involved when full revelations are made public. Who cares,evil is evil,wherever and whenever they co-conspirators are caught they should answer for it. For now,let's rejoice that light has conquered darkness. I hope he gets the same media trial he dishes out to his victims,measure for measure.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by bigcasava1(m): 6:41am On Feb 16, 2022
My Igbo brothers in America the moment the criminal cop steps in US he should not come back alive.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by AdeniyiA(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr123:
Hmmm......no peace for the wicked

My names are Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh B.sc M.sc P.hd,APC, PDP, STDs, HIV, PWD,
#fixed
Wetin concern us and your title for here undecided
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by maticar: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

Old man like you for Nairaland dey talk like mumu like this...
Abi you don dey exhibit signs of senile dementia?
As in eh
So incoherent, gibberish and nonsensical ramblings of an old zombie

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Urchman200: 6:46am On Feb 16, 2022
CXLVII:
Comedy!

Seems lots forgot that when Kyari is thoroughly investigated, some of their sons will be in jail with him.

It’s too early to scream vindication.

who are their sons? A criminal is no one's brother or friend, because their activities are detrimental to everyone, i don't know about you,the igbos do not condone criminality, all we are ask is equity and fairness in handling of issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by nedekid: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Tinubu agberos come and see
Is this necessary this early morning?
You really want to start a tribal banter?
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Urchman200: 6:48am On Feb 16, 2022
Tokskob2008:
It's too early for this kind of celebration abeg. You all don't know what's coming next as per this case.
nothing is coming next oga .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by civilserva: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2022
Newton2024:

The criminal super cop couldn't wreck so much havock in south east without the support of some Ibos backing him for reasons best known to them. But you people will always defend your criminal tribesmen. Obi Cubana is an accomplice in mass murder, government sponsored terrorism, ethnic cleansing, etc.

Swallow and vomit your hate first. Wait for Obi Cubana to be indicted first before your hateful and venomous Heart rejoices.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by AustineE1: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2022
benuejosh:
If you truly believe this criminal or supposedly super cop was actually the nightmare of criminals from the East and he is good at what he does. Why didn't they assign him to salvage the north from the shackles of bandits or has the North accepted their fate as a conquered territory of bandits,islamists and other terrorist groups.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by zikter(m): 6:55am On Feb 16, 2022
benuejosh:
Na wao, see analysis. Were they shooting a movie? We need a powerful camera and camera man to achieve what you want to see.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by nedekid: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Obi Cubana watch your back
So many people have to watch their back, he was at yusuf (omo baba) turbaning and wedding.
He also associated with the strong man bellow.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Mitsurugi(m): 6:58am On Feb 16, 2022
benuejosh:

You obviously need likes smiley
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by SmartPolician: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2022
A friend says Abba Kyari was indicted as a facilitator for a powerful drug syndicate so that it will be a reason for not extraditing him to the US.

In a way that when the FBI comes for him, he won't be released because he's been investigated for his involvement in illicit drug trade. I just hope he's wrong.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Mitsurugi(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2022
zikter:
Na wao, see analysis. We're they shooting a movie? We need a powerful camera and camera man to achieve what you want to see.

Oga leave the monkey. He thinks he's watching 007 at the cinema.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by mediainc: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2022
Who are his crime partners grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by bpalace(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2022
omenkaLives:
They must ALWAYS TALK.

So what if he "rats" ppl out, we don't support crime in the east, we just want justice
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2022
sammhi:

Evans not innocent pls .
There is no single doubt that he is a kidnapper who probably was shielded by the super cop untill they couldn't trust him anymore and had to turn him in .
I never doubted Evans's capability in the offences he 'allegedly' committed until now. Still, my doubts will in no way vindicate him. His innocence is neither for you nor me to decide. He still hasn't been proven guilty or has he? You misunderstood my assertions obviously. I use the word "might" which surreptitiously puts judgement at an equal swing.
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by ogbe88(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2022
benuejosh:
Always talking rubbish, u r lucky I have not meant u in person, u for chop many slap

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by HardMirror(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2022
benuejosh:
your questions are in valid. The video shown is for press briefing. They have more detailed videos and evidences that is not for the public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by Odinaka00(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2022
iyke2frankeze:
All those who murdered innocent Igbo youths will meet their disgraceful and brutal ending soon.

We re still the loosers, many Igbo youths were killed, lives were lost, families were in pains for losing their sons and daughters, and you guys re here celebrating the arrest of one man? Nawa oo
Re: Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop by HardMirror(m): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2022
ogbe88:
Always talking rubbish, u r lucky I have not meant u in person, u for chop many slap
the boy is stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Charles Okoye Executive Director Of Lagos Trade Fair Complex / PDP Crisis: Secondus Accepts Atiku’s Appointment Despite Wike’s Threat / Andy Uba And Oduah Back To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.