Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar (19084 Views)

Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 / Sadiq Umar Named In Europa League Team Of The Week / Levante Set To Sign Super Eagles Defender, Omeruo From Chelsea For €5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Vik7: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2022
They will just finish his career on the bench,he should better join Sevilla
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by SmartPolician: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2022
paulolee:
barca sign umar?? i go leave d club for good...c rubbish

You must think highly of yourself.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by AMBURSAA(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=kenzysmith post=110264839] Una done start to they hype this guy again o na so una hype onachu for Genk come Nigeria dey play like ote, Eguaveon should calling this guy weda he move to Madrid to replace Bezema we don't care we dey beg if it is possible for sadiq to play for Spain or any other country we go support make he stay away from super eagles we dey beg Bcs OF HIS REGION ?OR BECOUSE OF BEEN A HAUSA MAN ?
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by faridasr: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2022
He’s older than 25 for sure.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Adex2442: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2022
paulolee:

Umar is a good player. Those clubs see beyond what u see. He's our brother, a Nigerian. So wish him goodluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Jarus(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2022
When did Barca start using Nigerian quota system to sign players?
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Adex2442: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2022
dequeenishere:
Congratulations to you guy .

Buy genuine land in Ibeju Lekki

Valentine offer still available

And later u guys will not allocate land to customers. Buying from those omonile is better than u guys
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Akhee: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2022
Midas01:
Because he is a disappointment and has never lived up to expectations on a super eagles shirt.

Everything is not tribalism. We all support Ahmed Musa so what's your point?
He has never lived up to expectations you said. I know you don't even know him or heard his name until you read the headline, and you are here criticizing him. Bro the guy is good.

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by tellwisdom: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2022
Na him brother post the fake news, so I’m not surprise.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by watersideboys: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2022
paulolee:

Eh pain am. Why are you taking someone's progress personally. He doesn't even know about your existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by yahmohy27: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Jubal01:
How will it affect him or the club if u leave? Are sadistic?
No be mumu be that?
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Southernigbo: 7:26am On Feb 16, 2022
is he really so good to be attracting Barcelona, cos I know big clubs don't have time to develop players or are they employing wenger to coach him? [center]is he really so good to be attracting Barcelona, cos I know big clubs don't have time to develop players or are they employing wenger to coach him? [/center]is he really so good to be attracting Barcelona, cos I know big clubs don't have time to develop players or are they employing wenger to coach him?
Anyway I admire the gangling striker sha and I wish him well
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Danny50: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Barca is becoming useless every day
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Franking: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2022
The Sadiq I saw at the Nations' Cup or another Sadiq?
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Southernigbo: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Jarus:
When did Barca start using Nigerian quota system to sign players?
u prefer they sign ikechuku ahamba of nnewi FC?

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Jarus(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2022
Southernigbo:
u prefer they sign ikechuku ahamba of nnewi FC?

Yes
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2022
paulolee:
Frustration , Depression , Hypertension and Stroke Loading........................... grin grin grin grin
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Finest6: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2022
That Stupid Strike that always miss goal in Nigeria
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by frugal(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
The GUY positions well.
That I saw.
IF he's Fed well, he will bang in Goals.
I'm not surprised at this chase
Somebody that knows football. His positioning is top notch. He was just a bit unlucky in the Afcon.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by MightyHand(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2022
Nija Bloggers with Lie lie right Up... Umar to Barcå should be a dream affiliated by Mosquito Bite grin grin
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by TeeGod(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2022
paulolee:

Don't leave o because they will sign u instead.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by yusluvad(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2022
Keep flying Umar...
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by yusluvad(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2022
cheesy grin grin cheesy
TeeGod:

Don't leave o because they will sign u instead.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by ZUBY77(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Jubal01:
How will it affect him or the club if u leave? Are you sadistic?

He is not a sadist. he wants the best for the club he supports, Sadiq is nowhere near Barca Standard
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Localmann(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Congrats in advance Umar

Contact me for your gift cards redeem kindly check my signature
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Exceed15: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Excallibur(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2022
Midas01:
Because he is a disappointment and has never lived up to expectations on a super eagles shirt.

Everything is not tribalism. We all support Ahmed Musa so what's your point?
you came to that conclusion after just four matches
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by ubee(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2022
I can't believe these types of lies about transfer of Nigerian players in Europe is still going on today.
What have we not heard in the past? I remember seeing some sensational news like "Aghahowa on verge of signing for Real Madrid".
Let the lazy agents and associates of our players stop this shameful tactics of trying to put their clients name out there.

If they are special enough for those big clubs, they will reach out to the player.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by dankorode(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2022
paulolee:
the guy is good i love his style of play.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Weyrehmod: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2022
Who go share me data to learn today.. Currently out of data and i have some assignment to complete today

09..0487..35507 AIRTEL if you have enough data to share please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afghanistan: 100 Female Footballers Evacuated To Qatar / Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL / History As Nigeria Qualify For First Ever Cricket World Cup - ICC Cricket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.