Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar (19083 Views)

Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 / Sadiq Umar Named In Europa League Team Of The Week / Levante Set To Sign Super Eagles Defender, Omeruo From Chelsea For €5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Tribalism123(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2022
April Fool done reach?
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by ubee(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2022
I don't know which i find more irritating. The false news peddlers that published this story, or the folks on this thread that blissfully believe the news to be authentic.

grin grin
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Badboikris(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Name a Nigerian striker that performed better than Umar at the last AFCON? Stop talking rubbish.
Midas01:
Because he is a disappointment and has never lived up to expectations on a super eagles shirt.

Everything is not tribalism. We all support Ahmed Musa so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Badboikris(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2022
frugal:

Somebody that knows football. His positioning is top notch. He was just a bit unlucky in the Afcon.
He was a bit lucky but still no Nigerian striker performed better than him.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by hollywater: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2022
God don answer dis average striker o.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Lekan239(m): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2022
Midas01:
Because he is a disappointment and has never lived up to expectations on a super eagles shirt.

Everything is not tribalism. We all support Ahmed Musa so what's your point?
fool
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by gidado14(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2022
Northurmate:
Sadiq Umar is on the radar of Barcelona, but La Liga rivals Sevilla have also indicated interest in signing the Nigerian

Having scored 20 goals last season and then 10 so far this season, the Almeria star is one of the best strikers in Spanish football

His displays have not gone unnoticed as Los Nervionenses have now joined in the race to sign him during the summer Spanish club

Source: https://sportsbrief.com/football/barcelona/11799-another-top-spanish-club-join-barcelona-race-sign-impressive-super-eagles-striker/

congrat he needs more development
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by OBUA12345: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2022
Barca after Sadiq, even I'm my community club I can't sign Sadiq. That guy is the worst striker in African.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Brian47(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Congratulations Umar
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by Franklerry: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Grace...
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by drlaykay(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Prenonjebose:
Judging by what I saw at AFCON, then some agents or journalists are being mischievous. The guy is as good Onuachu. Well, good luck to his agents on this.
You see, I have always said that Nigerians were responsible for super eagles exit from the just concluded AFCON.
Our second game had this guy as our top 9. Guy was brilliant with good positioning. He was always at the right position. Although he missed some chances, every striker does, Drogba was even like that, but at the end of the day such strikers with good positioning still end up scoring. Despite scoring a goal, Nigerians went online to criticize him heavily. I was shocked when I read articles about him.

These managers, especially those still testing waters definitely read comments too and get influenced. It made the coach not start him on time against Tunisia which cost us so much.

Awoniyi who was the first choice had limited touches. I can easily count the number of times he touched the ball all through the tournament. When Umar was subbed in, the tempo of the ball changed. He also has the ability to pick the ball from the midfield and dribble his way in.

I'm not surprised with the comments I have been reading here. Most people lack the ability to analyse football themselves but easily jump on condemnations made by others.
Re: Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar by itaketo: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Quota system player grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afghanistan: 100 Female Footballers Evacuated To Qatar / Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL / History As Nigeria Qualify For First Ever Cricket World Cup - ICC Cricket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.