Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1900 Views)

When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobodyany1: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: . by advanceDNA: 2:15am On Feb 16, 2022
Nobodyany1:
Since blood flows from her to you especially during raw sex I feel a convenant between a man who bleeps a woman on her period is created... What's your take on this please...

Our take is that period is just a few days...wait till it’s over before you enter the place...

them use sex swear for una niii??

2 Likes

Re: . by candidladyTemp(f): 2:30am On Feb 16, 2022
cheesy

Just imagine question !!!?

You guys are so disgusting undecided
Re: . by Felimax(m): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Free your mind I beg you. Nothing like blood COVENANT there. Go and look for the meaning of covenant.

Sex already is a kind of Bond but don't kill yourself with fear and don't treat your woman bad.
Pray for forgiveness, also forgive yourself totally, don't go back again and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
I didn't say I did it, just want to know. Them use brainlessness swear for una for this country? Can't you guys see this is supposed to be a discussion ground and not insults! Think above your little box...
Nobodyany1:
Since blood flows from her to you especially during raw sex I feel a convenant between a man who bleeps a woman on her period is created... What's your take on this please...
Re: . by advanceDNA: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:
cheesy

Just imagine question !!!?

You guys are so disgusting undecided

He’s just one guy imagining covenant with his girlfriend’s monthly flow...how you have managed to relate to all guys is shocking..

If na guys say women are *****

u will call it hatred, disrespect, attack and misogyny...
Re: . by candidladyTemp(f): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

He’s just one guy imagining covenant with his girlfriend’s monthly flow...how you have managed to relate to all guys is shocking..

If na guys say women are *****

u will call it hatred, disrespect, attack and misogyny...

Iam all bout the truth !!! Like the confessor

Moreover inever attacked him undecided

Death to any guy who dares request to get down when iam RED!!!

But he'd get the cherry if he agrees to lick the toppings smiley
Re: . by advanceDNA: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Iam all bout the truth !!! Like the confessor

Moreover inever attacked him undecided

Death to any guy who dares request to get down when iam RED!!!

But he'd get the cherry if he agrees to lick the toppings smiley

Hmmm...you don’t flow bad at all...you may do well as a full-time rapper
Re: . by candidladyTemp(f): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Hmmm...you don’t flow bad at all...you may do well as a full-time rapper

Rapper !!!! My babana must not see this!!

Thanks anyways ,,,,like datboredberry would always say "underserved compliment" smiley
Re: . by Ocholu: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Rapper !!!! My babana must not see this!!

Thanks anyways ,,,,like datboredberry would always say "underserved compliment" smiley

Hausa individual.
Re: . by candidladyTemp(f): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ocholu:

Hausa individual.

You angry

What do you want
Re: . by Ocholu: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

You angry

What do you want

Do you know me?

(1) (Reply)

Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? / I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... / My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.