Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide (36145 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Wimbledon: Cori Gauff Defeats Venus Williams, In Tears After (Photos) / See What Serena And Venus Williams Looked Like, When They Were Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by Davenks: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2022
chatinent:
Suicide isn't the answer.

Is that all you have to say to the grieving family? Do you know what’s on the young man’s saddle bag? Are you sure you can hang on much longer than he did? Sometimes it’s better to keep silence than speak as a fool.

1 Like

Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by techWriter3: 8:11am On Feb 16, 2022
disorder is real
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by angelfallz(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2022
But this disease is treatable.
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by OlawaleBammie: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2022
gracealonev:
Please approach your JSS principal, the school has some refund to make to you.

You use comparative form of adjective when you refer to 2 entities, so it must be younger.

My complaint is not because I'm afraid of IELTS. I have attempted it twice with scores of 6.5 and 7.5.

see i understand u but pls leave oyinbo alone, na we dey injure our tongue and brain cus we want to be perfect.

Inside legend of the seeker, lord raul used the word "beautiful" to qualify a male child wen mother confessor birthed for him, i was like ...eeeehhhhh, no be woman dem dey use beautiful for??

A comentator in one of the European leagues said..
"And ronaldo rose highest to nod the ball in against Chelsea"

I was expecting him to say "rise higher that joe cole but well, its there language sha.

So its a big wahala for who want to write IELTS watever, oyinbo dont care about how they construct their words.

1 Like

Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by AdorableSat: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Suicide is never an option and not a solution.
I just went on google to check what Peyronie’s disease is.
May his soul RIP
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by Pimine: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2022
gracealonev:

Some oyibo journalists sent this out to the world, but their governments keep scamming Nigerians by insisting on IELTS.
Shame!
Aswearugaaad

How e dey do you? You should be embarrassed! undecided
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by Exceed15: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2022
Why do people commit suicide?
Answer: They can't paint picture of a better tomorrow. All they see is Now.

Dear Lord help everyone going through difficult times on nairaland. Give us the grace to come out triumphantly in Jesus Name

3 Likes

Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by MufasaLion: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2022
gracealonev:

Some oyibo journalists sent this out to the world, but their governments keep scamming Nigerians by insisting on IELTS.
Shame!

Damn right! She ain't got 3 sons and "youngest" can't be used. I'm sure it was a mistake by the editors and publisher.

Well, I ain't gonna blame them regarding the IELTS since our country is not ready to do anything about it. Although, there are many schools in the U.S. that will accept your BSc. and Transcript in lieu of any English Language proficiency exams.
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by armadeo(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2022
gracealonev:

Shame!

Lol.
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by MufasaLion: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2022
purpinkx:

LOL, they're correct...

Youngest of two sons.

I.e she has two sons and it's the youngest that died. Or were you expecting “younger”

No wonder you hate IELTS

You're wrong.
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by Goldbw122(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2022
R. I. P
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Freestainworld:
Suicide never solves the problem.

Well, not for the person who had the problem.
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by richie240: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2022
I wish I could say 'amen', but d wise know better.
The parzin wey do good die sef, heaven nor guarantee, how much less d wan wey destroy d tin wey e nor create.
cool

post=110263039:
What a tragedy!!

cry shocked cry

May the young man's soul Rest in peace. �
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by Solofresh2: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2022
If that's how people commits sucide,then I should be long dead ago. embarassed
But am just very strong because Hmmm i have for once bought poison to end my life before but I think about my family.My mum, my siblings
I just weep till I drifted to sleep unknowingly

1 Like

Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by gulfer: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2022
I had to quickly go online for this, thank God for small mercies....there is always something to thank God for irrespective of your financial conditions, whenever I see posts about Nairalanders trying to end it all because they're owing, these sort of issues come to mind....It must have really affected his self-confidence coupled with the fact that he was bipolar. Below is the condition and a sample picture
Peyronie's (pay-roe-NEEZ) disease is a noncancerous condition resulting from fibrous scar tissue that develops on the penis and causes curved, painful erections. joysticks vary in shape and size, and having a curved erection isn't necessarily a cause for concern

Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by Ulunne777(f): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2022
But curved dixk is celebrated in Nigeria.
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by Dawn91(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:

Stop listening to dem dem say.. It dey always shrink someone's reasoning

Stop derailing this thread
angry
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by braveheart77: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2022
Peyronies at such a young age is very depressing truly.

However there are treatment options:

www.peyroniesforum.net

1 Like

Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by braveheart77: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Ulunne777:
But curved dixk is celebrated in Nigeria.

Not every curved d is caused by scar tissue (like peyronies).

If it is caused by scar tissue it mostly comes with erectile dysfunction which makes it more depressing. You can understand why a young boy with ED will want to take his life because being a Man is ruined from a young age.

1 Like

Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by vikstandon(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2022
But this penis don see things o... So any penis wey curve na disease.

Does it affect the usage!!
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2022
I dont think people know how much strength it takes to pull ur own self out of a dark place mentally. So if you've done dat today or any day, I'm proud of u.

2 Likes

Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by oloriooko(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2022
curvature of the penis?
na this make you kill yoursef?
haba this boy no try at all
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by Saintmary(f): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2022
gracealonev:

Shame!

Just join the petition to remove IELTS as a requirement.
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by Loveknitting: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2022
paulolee:
depression is real, he went ahead n put a stop to his own life simply means he was selfish...he didnt bother about his fams

Pain is not good, pain is bad, pain doesn't make you think or give you a choice, I hate pain,

there was a time i live with for a year plus and made up my mind that I'm going to end it.
You should blame pain he wasn't selfish, you might think this is wack I know.

1 Like

Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by helinues: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

Stop derailing this thread
angry

Try harder
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by 1823tr: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Stop listening to dem dem say.. It dey always shrink someone's reasoning
[/s]
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by 1823thre: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Did you know that productive/smart people don't have time to listen to dem dem say which na automatically gossiping
[/s]
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by 1823thr: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Toh

If people no talk about you, then it means person no be anybody. And those people they are talking about do not even have a clue that some people are busy talking about them

Those people should be grateful then, cos it means they are somebody to talk about abi what do you think?
[/s]
Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
TimeTraveller:
Money is good, but nothing beats inner peace.
You can eat your akara, yam, small suya and plantain in peace. If you don't have malt, you drink orobo Pepsi while listening to Olamide and Phyno.

Yes, you want more, but if God has given you the grace to enjoy the 'little' you have, you are blessed o!

Yes contentment. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide by 1823tr: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Try harder
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches / Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.