Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese (15212 Views)

Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by EdidemLord(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2022
It is the Lord's land

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by ChangetheChange: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2022
grin
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by seankim(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2022
Alhaji Tajudeen sold 522 acres shocked. The man don sell their future join.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Agugbadin: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2022
ma373733:
Misplaced priority if they use same strength to protest against skull mining I'll take them serious
You are absolutely right, thank you. They channel their energy towards clearing Ogun state name from being the world capital of ritual killings.
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Agugbadin: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

Ogun state.....something always comes to mind whenever the name of this state is mentioned.

RITUAL KILLING
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by kazyhm(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2022
You wrote to the wrong agency of government and you expect response ?

This brought the question of your ownership of the land.....if not you would know the right channel to get the Government attention.
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by naija4life247: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2022
They should just use Juju nack am for head and use him for money rituals. If it's impossible, that's if the Juju does not work on Chris Oyakhilome, that means he is serving our Father in Heaven, so just let him use the land for God's work.

However, if the Juju works on him and houses able to use him for money rituals, then, let me have my own share of the money his head procedures.
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Invitationn: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:
Take them to court quickly, one of their members close to the royalty family or leaders fit don donate the land for the church without the consent of others.

Na so we woke up one morning, the big flat big screen has disappeared while the bro we were staying with then who was a member of Christ embassy was no where to be found. Mixed thoughts about being robbed or bad things happened as the bro was unreachable.

When he came back, he said he is the one who took the Tv to the church cos they asked them to donate what they cherish most to God...

That church get format for mouth gan

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by NnamdiN: 8:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Church and Auto Mechanics - two sets of folks you shouldn't lease your land to. They don't leave

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by tutudesz: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2022
522 acres of industry wasted again undecided church don't pay taxes and yet, they keep buying lands that is of no value to society

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Archworld(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2022
helinues:
Take them to court quickly, one of their members close to the royalty family or leaders fit don donate the land for the church without the consent of others.

Na so we woke up one morning, the big flat big screen has disappeared while the bro we were staying with then who was a member of Christ embassy was no where to be found. Mixed thoughts about being robbed or bad things happened as the bro was unreachable.

When he came back, he said he is the one who took the Tv to the church cos they asked them to donate what they cherish most to God...

That church get format for mouth gan

Do you read at all? You see topic you just rushed to comment grin
"One of their church members fit don donate land.."
Didn't you read that they are acquired the land through legal means and they got relevant documents to their claim.
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Mrbenny001: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Most people will come crying and spewing trash because church is involve...most these communities in southwest Nigeria don't think twice before selling land in large numbers of acres ...and later secretly selling to others in plot... this can cause whole lots of confusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by sslcrypt: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2022
Please pardon my ignorance people. I have been hearing of late killings occuring for money purpose. Organ harvesting is known globally, there is medical route in which critical ill persons willingly donate their organs. While there is a black market for the trade which is quite big in Asia.
I have done some research on the trend happening in Nigeria and I realize some cases doesn't involve organ harvesting but rather ritual purpose. Now my question is what is this ritual dynamics? When I asked my wife who is a Nigerian,she said it's a spiritual thing that gives people money. I was left even more confused
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by tonyashburton: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2022
You people encroached on Christ Embassy land and now you're crying.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by elganzar(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Probably a misunderstanding
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Truthisunique2: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2022
tutudesz:
522 acres of industry wasted again undecided church don't pay taxes and yet, they keep buying lands that is of no value to society
you dey hear massive construction going on with malls, hotel, school you are still making noise

Na Christianity matter go kill you laslas

As if no be money the church dey pay for the lands

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Dproperties: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2022
I am not Chris' member, but most people commenting here on nairaland don't even read to the end.

How could one house grow up to an estate in someone else's land.

Someone has sold church land to the ordinary people, ogun people wit fake land fear them.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by clothingonline(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2022
The government should settle both parties

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by woleabayo(f): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2022
zazu se sokotuwa ze lorin to nko niseyin o
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by tutudesz: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you dey hear massive construction going on with malls, hotel, school you are still making noise

Na Christianity matter go kill you laslas

As if no be money the church dey pay for the lands

undecided when you no get sense
What is the contribution of church and mosque to Nigeria economy
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Weyrehmod: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2022
Who go share me data to learn today.. Currently out of data and i have some assignment to complete today

09..0487..35507 AIRTEL if you have enough data to share please
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Truthisunique2: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2022
tutudesz:

undecided when you no get sense
What is the contribution of church and mosque to Nigeria economy
zombie the mall and hotel etc that Christ embassy is putting would employ hundreds of people

Channel your frustrations to the mosque breeding terrorists which sucks Nigeria government defence money

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by justkebir(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2022
https://tr-quiz.xyz/71952698192494811/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.

Answer questions and earn..
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2022
The earth is the Lord, those who had the CofO and the land grabbers.

I guess that's the meaning that was read to the aggrieved party.
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by InfinixMine: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2022
What's the story?

R0LL0N:
If pastor Chris forcefully want to collect this people land, let them remember that Daddy G.O Adeboye forgive them about the land issue at simawa. It is time to pay back nice to the people.
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by baby124: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2022
There should be a limit to how much land churches can acquire because they don’t pay tax. Except they want to start operating as a business. Ogun State better wake up
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Winters23: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2022
damosky12:

Don't conclude on an issue you don't know jack about...

One sheeple sighted
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by tutudesz: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
zombie the mall and hotel etc that Christ embassy is putting would employ hundreds of people

Channel your frustrations to the mosque breeding terrorists which sucks Nigeria government defence money
Mall and hotel employ hundreds of people grin channel your energy to knowledge
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2022
Nigerian Churches are thieves and scammers, pastors are thieves, scammers and land grabbers the funny thing is some of the people their lands are being grabbed might also be the family members of the church goers. Yet they are still attending the crooked church.. you cannot make this shit up. grin pastor using members money to chase after lands against individuals wasting thithes and donations money on land grabbing and court cases...

I wonder what fake Jesus and his brother God would say about this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate / BRAINS & HAMMERS ESTATE OGUDU PHASE 1, PAY AS WE BUILD FOR YOU? / Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.