Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese (15214 Views)

Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Raysleek: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Your you built a house by the proposed road. If you have c of o, you will be duly compensated. Stop propaganda
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2022
They don't won't Christ embarrassment to remove the skulls buried in their lands.
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by damosky12(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2022
Winters23:

One sheeple sighted

Little boy. That someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are a "sheeple." Learn to deal with opposing views in their merits. That's how to grow.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Truthisunique2: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2022
tutudesz:

Mall and hotel employ hundreds of people grin channel your energy to knowledge
fool, malls and hotel would employ hundreds of people from direct to indirect beneficiaries

Which one your papa don employ

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2022
R0LL0N:
If pastor Chris forcefully want to collect this people land, let them remember that Daddy G.O Adeboye forgive them about the land issue at simawa. It is time to pay back nice to the people.

What happened in Shimawa ?
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Wakanakarue: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2022
Social media judges are rushing in to pass judgement against the church without hearing their side of the story.

If you know Nigerians well you will know that those landlords are just being smart.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by ufotunang: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2022
A church with Rich pastors, pastor Chris a billionaire, rich church members wants to grab land or is grabbing land
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by WarriAproko: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Abeg Christianity Na boss for this country

I already know Christ embassy, winners etc dey always pay in full

Dem no be osho free
lies here. Dem like free donations.
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by elijahkayode(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Winters23:
grin

If you check well some the victims of Oyakhilome's land grabbing are also his church members...

there's no more honor among f00ls

One word Catholic Shows The Christian church of Nigeria is guilty of Doctrine heresy over the word "sin"

Nigeria is ranked number one among the faithful believers of the Isreal HolyGod Called JEHOVAH/ Yahweh but a deep doctrine that can be counted as heresy is the basis of the Nigeria Church and it revolves around the word sin

Ok let's take a closer look at this pray point from pastor E A Adeboye over Nigeria

It state clearly here forgive our sin
Forgive our sin is clearly heretic in nature considering what sin has been doing from the creation of Mankind

THE CONVENTIONAL VIEW OF SIN IN NIGERIA
I would venture to say that almost every Bible-believing Christians in Nigeria know how to define the word sin.
In fact , I suspect that most of them would rightly tell you that sin is the breaking of God’s commandments (sin is inanimate), or as 1 John 3:4 says, the transgression of God’s law (sin is also inanimate) but Sometimes the Bible uses other words when referring to sin.

These words include: trespass
[ma‛al ] , iniquity [‛âvôn ] and transgression [pesha‛ ]
some theologians have argued that there are significant differences between these words and
, it is absolutely clear that they all refer to the same idea of sin and are thus effectively synonymous.

Accordingly, we see the truth of this claim demonstrated in the Scriptures. One example that comes to mind is

PSALM 32:1-2 where we read:
…Blessed is he whose transgression is
forgiven , whose sin is cleanse. Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD
imputeth not iniquity…

Psalm 32:5 says:
I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid . I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin …

” How can iniquity belong to sin if they both mean the same thing? Perhaps the answer lies in an understanding of the word SIN that has been deficient thus far. Perhaps the semantic scope of sin is much broader than the Nigeria Church have led the youth to believe.

1.) What is SIN
Ok lets start with how the HolyLORD introduce sin

Genesis 4:7
If you do well, won’t it be lifted up? If you don’t do well, sin crouches at the door. Its desire is for you, but you are to rule over it.” Cain said to Abel, his brother, “Let’s go into the field.” While they were in the field, Cain rose up against Abel, his brother, and killed him.

Sin ruled Cain and killed Abel

2.) Now to modern days

A.) Matthew 6:9‭-‬15 World Messianic Bible
The LORD JESUS says Pray like this:
“‘Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy. Let your Kingdom come. Let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS, as we also FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS. Bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For yours is the Kingdom, the power, and the glory forever. Amen.’

“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you don’t forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

B.) Mattityahu (Mat) 6:11‭-‬12 Complete Jewish Bible

Give us the food we need today. Forgive us what we have done wrong, as we too have forgiven those who have wronged us.
For if you forgive others their offenses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; but if you do not forgive others their offenses, your heavenly Father will not forgive yours.

C.) Romans 7:14‭-‬15‭, ‬17‭-‬20 WMB
(SHOWS HOW SIN CAN ACTS INDEPENDENT OF MAN)
For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am fleshly, sold under sin. For I don’t understand what I am doing. For I don’t practice what I desire to do; but what I hate, that I do. So now it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwells in me. For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwells no good thing. For desire is present with me, but I don’t find it doing that which is good. For the good which I desire, I don’t do; but the evil which I don’t desire, that I practice. But if what I don’t desire, that I do, it is no more I that do it, but sin which dwells in me.

The superstars operating as christian churches in Nigeria has failed the people cause we can actually see the fruits of sin in their life
Redeem means be like the holyGod
would God see millions suffer and still choose to buy private jets
Pastorpreneu is what we have not power

This is why Nigeria is starting to become a community that's rifled with evil sins of all kind, also be aware the goal of sin is to be even more sinful

3.) SOLUTIONS

But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Yeshua the Messiah his Son, cleanses us from ALL SIN. If we say that we HAVE NO SIN RULING US FROM CHILDHOOD

we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sin, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we haven’t sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 Yochanan 1:7‭-‬10 WMB

1.) Learn to see sin as the villain who came to deceive man
sin is on equal footing with the devil and i beg you don't pray forgive my sin the Lord won't forgive sin but he will cleanse you from sin & forgive our iniquities as a nation

2.) Don't be passive with sin attack sin violently
Bullet prayer to destroy every ruling power of sin from faith filled believers

In the Name Of the LORD JEHOVAH
Thou Most merciful God
thy name is Sacred & forever to be kept Holy

I seek thy KINGDOM
Yes let thythoughts & Prophecy be done on earth today
Give me the Grace to enjoy the HolyLORD

forgive mysoul iniquities for all the sinful acts I've engage in
Yes I am dead to the terrible rule & desire of sin

Jesus MYsaviour arise
Yes scatter this evil sin unto desolation
Holyspirit expose my transgression so that i will enjoy myGod
I am forgiven for the sinful act my hands have Sent out
Yes the Lamb died on the Cross for mySalvation from sin
I proclaim it's very Good to repent As i enjoy fellowship with holySpirit here on earth

4.) VERDICT
For the church of Nigeria with millions of followers all over the world that much ignorance of sin true identity amounts to heresy
REVELATION 12:9 says that Satan deceived the whole world, an action which is actually impossible to achieve without the help of indwelling Sin the ruler

Mankind commits act of sin because there's a being called SIN ruling in Man affairs, Jesus gave sin a mortal blow that's why salvation is possible for mankind
Sin is mortally wounded according to Revelation

God will judge the church for their sinful acts first, so continuing buying jets, go and build the largest skyscraper. Forget the sheep who the lord bought into your care
The tithes is for people to be eager to serve the LoRD not your budget

My fellow Nigeria citizens the church has failed Nigeria in its quest to stop sin and you can clearly see the deeper life trying more and more to be like the sin they were seperated from

Pray to Attack sin violently is how Nigeria can be restored not forgive our sin .

Sin is alive and it's feasting on the Nigeria soul raw yet the church is mute & deaf seeking more money to enjoy worldly vanities

Bible also says Sin
1. lives in our flesh (Romans 7:5,18, 20, 23, 24-25)
2. is strengthened through law-breaking (Romans 7:9, cf. Genesis 4:7, 1 Cor 15:56)
3. produces lust (Romans 7:7-8, cf. Galatians 5:16, James 1:14-15)
4. deceives – promising pleasure but instead delivering death (Romans 7:11, cf. 1 Tim 2:14)
5. kills by working to produce death in us through the Law. Having ensured through Adam’s disobedience that all men will eventually die, Sin now seeks to bring about our untimely death (Romans 7:5,11,13, cf. Ezekiel 18:4, 1 John 5:16-17)
6. repurposed the Law which was originally designed to sustain and enhance life by making it to instead administer death (Romans 7:10, cf. 2 Cor 3:6-9)
7. seeks to be exceedingly sinful (Romans 7:13)
8. does not consult with us before carrying out its desires (an implication of Romans 7:20)
9. defiles the flesh (Romans 7:8, 24 cf. Ezekiel 28:18)
10. does undesirably evil things on our behalf (Romans 7:19-20, cf. Gal 5:17)
11. deters our godly impulses (Romans 7:18, cf. Galatians 5:16-17)
12. participates in our decision-making (Romans 7:21)
13. fights against us (Romans 7:23, cf. Galatians 5:17, 1 Peter 2:11)
14. seeks to reign and put us in bondage (Romans 7:23, cf. Romans 5:21, Romans 6:12-14)
15. is untamable (Romans 7:25, cf. James 3:6-cool

https://www.nairaland.com/6989251/one-word-catholic-shows-christian#110272235

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Winters23: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2022
damosky12:

Little boy. That someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are a "sheeple." Learn to deal with opposing views in their merits. That's how to grow.

Lols...

Coming from someone dealing with my "opposing views" by calling me little boy
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by 1823ttr: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Take them to court quickly, one of their members close to the royalty family or leaders fit don donate the land for the church without the consent of others.

Na so we woke up one morning, the big flat big screen has disappeared while the bro we were staying with then who was a member of Christ embassy was no where to be found. Mixed thoughts about being robbed or bad things happened as the bro was unreachable.

When he came back, he said he is the one who took the Tv to the church cos they asked them to donate what they cherish most to God...

That church get format for mouth gan
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Compliant(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

What happened in Shimawa ?

almost all the land in shimawa was paid for my RCCG with documents many years ago, only for some people to start claiming ownership, i think Daddy Adeboye decided to forgive them or something, cant remember the full gist

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Lordedifice1: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
superdanny10:
The way wey churches dey lay claim to land on lease for down that axis is quite alarming. {talking from experience}

Changing the name of the estate because of how popular your church has made it is no offense, but hijacking lands without following the right procedures is pretty wrong. It's dang wrong, I tell you.
Read the news again oga
Its very clear that the issue is not from christ embassy but from the government. According to what the news said the church lawyer said that where the govt officials in charge of lands and development marked fell into those people's land and you know that all land is owned by govt even though it's your land.
So they should go see the govt

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Compliant:

almost all the land in shimawa was paid for my RCCG with documents many years ago, only for some people to start claiming ownership, i think Daddy Adeboye decided to forgive them or something, cant remember the full gist

You can’t even remember the gist and you talking like you know what happened. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by Lordedifice1: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
dele1727:

Please explain how its the Government fault once again
Government is the cause of this commotion
Can't you see that the government made the protesters look foolish.
Christ Embassy bought the land legitimately and it was approved by the government.
So it's the govt that knows what the issue is

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by rafcrown(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
FUNNY COUNTRY.CONFUSION EVERYWHERE
Re: Ogun Landlords Protest Christ Embassy’s Claim To Estate Land in Aseese by JohnSP99: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
This Ogun state government administration right from 1999 till date have been the most useless in the whole of southwest, a state that generates a lot of IGR, but yet there's no meaning development, the state civil service is so unorganized and to think they share border with Lagos and yet can't learn is disheartening. Lagos state created a land grabber unit under the ministry of justice to tackle issues like this and they have been doing wonderfully well. This two states ought to be developing at same pass or almost but Ogun state is totally far behind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Issues Deadline To Squatters Under Ijora, Blue Line Bridges To Vacate / Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos / BRAINS & HAMMERS ESTATE OGUDU PHASE 1, PAY AS WE BUILD FOR YOU?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.