Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded (22387 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Saintmary(f): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Idamond:

What will you advise the Aunt to do?
Copied

Send her to her Dad.
Let her experience Stepmom wickedness for a short while.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by matm: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sign of future Abubakar Shekau
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by matm: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sign of future Abubakar Shekau.I pity the biological parents to whom the kid will be sent home to.
Any way,if from day one,u are pampering a kid, expect a kickback anyday you scold him/her. But if u set boundaries for him from day one,there are things he won't try .
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Fashionista01(f): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
She need anger management counseling.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by BIGDADDY000(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
michlins:
Hehehehe

You're not my child and still you want to frustrate my life?

It's obvious you're representative of my village people but unlike them, you're under my roof and eating my sweats.

You will have to continue your work outside my house before I am charged with murder and child endangerment

WISE DECISION
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by temmylorlah(f): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Idamond:

Copied
Must be witchcraft plus high key “Ment”
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Jeremesmart: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
illicit:
shocked

When u beat her with the right hand

Draw her close with the left
then beat am again with the left hand while the right dey rest.

What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Allisgud: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
This one na winch o,she no see nepa bill na promotion letter,she don dey vex for u the day u celebrated it
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by IbileIfe: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
The aunt slapping and insulting her is child abuse that traumatized her.
Most likely the aunt must have insulted her mother.
The aunt should be reprimanded too

Another copy of the promotion letter can be printed.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Something makes me think she is pressing her emotional pain about something she doesn't feel safe speaking about with her aunt. It explains the reason why she came late at night and then the next day, tore aunt's promotion letter. I won't judge her. Let them take her to see a therapist, while the aunt's and the rest wait in the hospital lobby, they should let her go into the doctors office alone. Let the doctor help her write her pain in a letter, and give it to her aunt's in the girls presence. Let her aunt give no sleep to her eyes until the girl's problem is solved. Something tells me it is health problem.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by indoorlove(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Idamond:

Copied
Good. Give to them the small dose of what you give to your teachers in school. The truth is students are become bold and recalcitrant. The level of indiscipline in schools is getting worse, but the sad part of it is that parents are supporting them. If it was a teacher that scolded her like that, the aunty would have call for his/ her head, calling little discipline an abuse and escalating it through social media.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by NoToPile: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
15 years coming back by 11pm

From where if I may ask?

Them never born some of us that time to try the rubbish some children are trying nowadays.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by YellowMayor(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Idamond:

Copied

To send her packing. Whatever help I want to render would be done from distance. Can never live with the evil again
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by YellowMayor(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo undecided
That girl go wicked ooo undecided

Very wicked

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by rolams(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
illicit:
shocked

When u beat her with the right hand

Draw her close with the left

Not in this case. What if she had done something worse than this?
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by YellowMayor(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Idamond:

Copied

She's evil
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by wiloy2k8(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
I for break her legs
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by sterlingD(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Send her back to her father immediately. No wasting of time immediately.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Blackdisciple(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
A 15 years walai , since she could pick the newest document and destroy it, I will beat the fúck out of her...
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Aaau: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Omotosho1090905(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lol the promotion letter can always be gotten back from the original source given the situation, and as for the girl you deal with her with the right hand and draw her back with the left so she won't do that again and if she does knows what would come of it
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by TinaG(f): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na to give her everlasting mark by locking her up in a room for one week and give her a good flogging with pepper in her Vg. That girl is a small witch.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
TinaG:
Na to give her everlasting mark by locking her up in a room for one week and give her a good flogging with pepper in her Vg. That girl is a small witch.
That's evil! undecided
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
Something makes me think she is pressing her emotional pain about something she doesn't feel safe speaking about with her aunt. It explains the reason why she came late at night and then the next day, tore aunt's promotion letter. I won't judge her. Let them take her to see a therapist, while the aunt's and the rest wait in the hospital lobby, they should let her go into the doctors office alone. Let the doctor help her write her pain in a letter, and give it to her aunt's in the girls presence. Let her aunt give no sleep to her eyes until the girl's problem is solved. Something tells me it is health problem.
If only Nigeria were at this level! grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by shoprite: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Idamond:

Copied

She can always retrieve a copy from her file. smiley
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Ciscodollards(f): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
I will use koboko and reset her brain first before throwing her out of the house.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
After beating the demon in her, I will return her to sender.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Toskebam85(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omo ..... I go throw her out to her fate
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Tycyborg(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Moeman:
she never chop beta cane na wetin cause am btw this story sounds fake

I dont think the story is fake... I think the incident happed to the OP and he or she was confused on what to do with the child hence seeking advice not to do something harsh... I knew it happened to the OP because the details in the composition is too deep for someone who heard something and its not fake cos i have seen worse...
A brother killed his older brother who brought him to lagos... He was caught and he confesses... He said he killed him because his brother is stingy... Can you imagine.. The market people at Ladipo where his brother shop was wanted to kill him if not for the intervention of the police... So i have seen worse than this
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Tycyborg(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
shoprite:

She can always retrieve a copy from her file. smiley

For where? Something that will be given to her in an envelope lol?
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by YourFavorite21(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
I need to hear from the young girl, there must be a reason to this, she can't just go the drawer and tear the Promotion letter, because of ordinary slap and quarrel.

The aunt must have done something painful to her.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by sisisioge: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Send her back to her dad! She is already a compound complex problem....simple solution, easy fix.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Weeks After Kano Mass Wedding, Bride Yet To Move To Groom’s House / The Boy-child Should Also Be Domestically Inclined!!! / Names That Make One Looks Older Than His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.