Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 (392 Views)

Mathematical Error In The Bible 2 / Mathematical Error In The Bible 1 / Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by AntiChristian: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2022
We know medically, that after a mother gives birth to a child, the post-partum period is unhygienic. To say it is ‘unclean’, Religiously - I have got no objection.
But Leviticus 12:1- 5, says that… ‘After a woman gives birth to a male child, she will be unclean for 7 days, and the period of uncleanliness will continue for 33 days more. If she gives birth to a female child, she will be unclean for two weeks, and the period of uncleanliness will continue for 66 days.

In short, if a woman gives birth to a male child… ‘a son’, she is unclean for 40 days. If she gives birth to a female child… ‘a daughter’, she is unclean for 80 days. I would like someone to explain to me scientifically, how come a woman remains unclean for double the period, if she gives birth to a female child, as compared to a male child?
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by Angbakpa(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2022
Hmm.....this Bible mysterious OK

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by alpharoyalty: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
That is because men have one X-chromosome while women have double X-chromosome.
grin grin grin
There are mysteries that can never be understood
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by AntiChristian: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
alpharoyalty:
That is because men has one X-chromosome while women has double X-chromosome.
grin grin grin
There are mysteries that can never be understood

Lovely! What a Good student of Biology.

but men have Y Chromosomes which women don't have. Where does that come in?
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by OBALOLA55(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
AMOTOLONGBO WHATS YA TAKE ON THIS
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by Amotolongbo(f): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
That is the Jewish superstition

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Imagine trying to use science to understand the Bible undecided Next you'll ask us how scientific it is for a donkey to talk, and for the sun to stand still.
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by alpharoyalty: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Lovely! What a Good student of Biology.

but men have Y Chromosomes which women don't have. Where does that come in?

As a math student.
Why do you think we are always looking for X.
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by GreatAxeMan: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
The answer is very simple my dear illiterate follower of the filthy illiterate child rapist prophet!

In Leviticus 12:2-3, the Bible says:

Say to the Israelites: ‘A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. On the EIGHTH DAY the boy is to be circumcised.’"

The length of uncleanness for male children would have been the same for both boys and girls, but for boys it is interrupted by the command to circumcise the male boy on the eighth day.

Being ceremonially unclean on the eighth day would have prohibited the mother from witnessing her own son’s circumcision.

I know you followers of the criminal prophet love to "circumcise" baby girls like the barbaric imbeciles you are, so you will never understand this!

AntiChristian:

We know medically, that after a mother gives birth to a child, the post-partum period is unhygienic. To say it is ‘unclean’, Religiously - I have got no objection.
But Leviticus 12:1- 5, says that… ‘After a woman gives birth to a male child, she will be unclean for 7 days, and the period of uncleanliness will continue for 33 days more. If she gives birth to a female child, she will be unclean for two weeks, and the period of uncleanliness will continue for 66 days.

In short, if a woman gives birth to a male child… ‘a son’, she is unclean for 40 days. If she gives birth to a female child… ‘a daughter’, she is unclean for 80 days. I would like someone to explain to me scientifically, how come a woman remains unclean for double the period, if she gives birth to a female child, as compared to a male child?
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by AntiChristian: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
The answer is very simple my dear illiterate follower of the filthy illiterate child rapist prophet!

Say to the Israelites: ‘A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. On the EIGHTH DAY the boy is to be circumcised.’"

The length of uncleanness for male children would have been the same for both boys and girls, but for boys it is interrupted by the command to circumcise the male boy on the eighth day.

Being ceremonially unclean on the eighth day would have prohibited the mother from witnessing her own son’s circumcision.

I know you followers of the criminal prophet love to "circumcise" baby girls like the barbaric imbeciles you are, so you will never understand this!

O! This made it clear! Now i know why a woman is unclean for 40 days when she births a son and 80 days when she births a girl according to Yahweh's old testament! You are the only one with the filthy devil to answer the question cos Holy Spirit guided soul won't abuse others!
But all the curses and abuses are to the oldest of your family members sha!
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by AntiChristian: 8:11am On Feb 17, 2022
alpharoyalty:

As a math student.
Why do you think we are always looking for X.

x is there o but na we no see am?

Someone will say x is 5cm by Pythagoras theory!

Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

I wish Christians on Nairaland could answer questions without resorting to insults. No matter how much they rile us let them see Christ in us. We are supposed to be the salt and light of the earth.

We should either answer politely or not at all.

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by LIONSABRE(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2022
isn't leviticus in the bible gotten from the old testament? undecided
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by AntiChristian: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2022
LIONSABRE:
isn't leviticus in the bible gotten from the old testament? undecided

Yes, just as Tithe and 10 commandments!
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by alpharoyalty: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

x is there o but na we no see am?

Someone will say x is 5cm by Pythagoras theory!

Nice. I can tell you are a brilliant and intelligent being.
But have in mind that there is a more intelligent being up there.
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by GreatAxeMan: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin See as the ting pain am! He was not expecting a logical answer to his stupid question so he is trying to save face and resorting to childish antics like his criminal, illiterate, baboon, gutter dwelling fake prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) the most notorious child rapist in history!

You poor son and descendant of Mut'a marriage and Mufaakhtha indecency! grin

[img]https://images./1AnsMwWNF7crxOXRs7Gxf3.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

O! This made it clear! Now i know why a woman is unclean for 40 days when she births a son and 80 days when she births a girl according to Yahweh's old testament! You are the only one with the filthy devil to answer the question cos Holy Spirit guided soul won't abuse others!
But all the curses and abuses are to the oldest of your family members sha!
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by GreatAxeMan: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
I consider insult to be more civilized than kidnapping and raping little girls in order to convert them to a filthy religion like Islam.

[img]https://images./3c8SlChgNCEs0feeGZ5Lxw.jpg[/img]

PastorMIsBack:

I wish Christians on Nairaland could answer questions without resorting to insults. No matter how much they rile us let them see Christ in us. We are supposed to be the salt and light of the earth.

We should either answer politely or not at all.
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I consider insult to be more civilized than kidnapping and raping little girls in order to convert them to a filthy religion like Islam.

Okay. Thank you. grin
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by AntiChristian: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
alpharoyalty:

Nice. I can tell you are a brilliant and intelligent being.
But have in mind that there is a more intelligent being up there.

Agreed!
Re: Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 by mhmsadyq(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Flesh and blood cannot reveal these curses and abuses to you.

How more filthy can your god be?

(1) (Reply)

As A Muslim, U Were Offered $1B To Convert To Christian Or$1b / Good Friday: Catholic Youths Portray The Passion Of Christ / What Is The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.