Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

S_t_r_o_n_g_l_y! Need Your Kindled Advise-- Pls Advise Me On Wat To Do** - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / S_t_r_o_n_g_l_y! Need Your Kindled Advise-- Pls Advise Me On Wat To Do** (562 Views)

I Need Experience Advise Pls! / Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade / Direct Entry Admission (ust & Uniuyo), Pls Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S_t_r_o_n_g_l_y! Need Your Kindled Advise-- Pls Advise Me On Wat To Do** by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2011
Pls my fellow nairalandhrts pls i strongly need your wise advise basically as for my utme result score and course,
Checking my result now i scored 184 and choose UNAD as my first choice with course "BIOCHEMISTRY" and also choose federal polytechnic ado-ekiti as my poly first choice with course "SCIENCE LAB TECH."
infact just don't get my brain anymore with the result i heard pls pls wat should i do,
Strongly need your advise is there still a chance for me @ uni level if yes how and wat to do or should i go for change of course form or wat am just dis-stackised with this o o o o o o o o o o Help me out!
Thanks and God bless*
Re: S_t_r_o_n_g_l_y! Need Your Kindled Advise-- Pls Advise Me On Wat To Do** by Serendipity: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hey my guy, this life can be so uncertain. It might not be your fault that things turned out this way. Just try to cheer up and move on.
If I were you I would not sit back to wait for JAMB next year because you have no guaranty of scoring very high next year. I have seen intelligent students that got their results withheld, seived, cancelled etc (i mean those that didn't participate in any form of malpractice).
So, why don't you try a polythecnic, maybe next year you can still sit for the JAMB with better chances or probably get your OND and go via direct entry.
Whichever way be decisive because there is no time. I don't see the chances of a varsity taking anything below 200.
May the LORD be with you as you try to conquer the unseen tomorrow. Goodluck.
Re: S_t_r_o_n_g_l_y! Need Your Kindled Advise-- Pls Advise Me On Wat To Do** by Serendipity: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hey my guy, this life can be so uncertain. It might not be your fault that things turned out this way. Just try to cheer up and move on.
If I were you I would not sit back to wait for JAMB next year because you have no guarantee of scoring very high next year. I have seen intelligent students that had their results withheld, seived, cancelled etc (i mean those that didn't participate in any form of malpractice).
So, why don't you try a polythecnic, maybe next year you can still sit for the JAMB with better chances or probably get your OND and go via direct entry.
Whichever way be decisive because there is no time.  I don't see the chances of a varsity taking anything below 200.
May the LORD be with you as you try to conquer the unseen tomorrow. Goodluck.
Re: S_t_r_o_n_g_l_y! Need Your Kindled Advise-- Pls Advise Me On Wat To Do** by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2011
--serendipity
thanks very much bro for that lovely and brilliant advise,i think wat you've said is wat i will follow, checking you out you must be very intelligent, really appreciate that the lord will continue to uphold you in jesus name.
Thanks*
Re: S_t_r_o_n_g_l_y! Need Your Kindled Advise-- Pls Advise Me On Wat To Do** by Serendipity: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2011
pastorPETER:

--serendipity
thanks very much bro for that lovely and brilliant advise,i think wat you've said is wat i will follow, checking you out you must be very intelligent, really appreciate that the lord will continue to uphold you in jesus name.
Thanks*
It's really my pleasure and may the good Lord be with you too. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ado Ekiti / Re: Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / Admission Into Safety/security Institute Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.