Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye (1315 Views)

Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by Cultistupdate: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
It was even posted by vanguard newspapers.

This is vanguard's own story.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/suspected-cultist-reveals-how-he-sold-his-brother-out-to-be-killed/amp/

A 28-year-old self-confessed member of the Aiye confraternity group who was arrested by operatives of the Intelligence Response Team, IRT has revealed how he sold his brother out to be killed by members of his group during a reprisal attack, in the Morogbo area of Lagos, seven years ago.

The suspect, John Gabriel was arrested alongside two other suspected cultists: Godwin Ovie -Ogbar, a suspected member of Vikings confraternity and Olaleye Alashe, a suspected member of the Aiye cult group.

Gabriel, a former tricycle operator, explained during interrogation that “ My elder brother was killed by members of my cult group, Aiye. My brother was a member of the Eiye confraternity.

“In 2015, there was a clash between Alora and Aiye confraternities. Somehow, Eiye got involved in the clash. Two members of the Aiye cult group were killed then and our people were looking for a way to retaliate Perere and Ogar, who are members of the same cult group, called me and asked me if I knew any Eiye members in my area. I told them I didn’t know anyone except my brother who lived in the same house with me”

” I didn’t know that they were planning to kill him. On the day he was killed, I sat in front of our house at the Checkpoint area of Morogbo, with my brother and one of my friends, Micheal Odili. A member of my group (Aiye)FM, who is also my friend, called me to accompany him to where they sell cooked noodles.

“ I was still there when I got the news that my brother had been shot. Those responsible for his death were s Perere and Ogar. I didn’t know that they would kill my brother. Since then, I stopped relating with Perere and Ogar”.

The suspect and others arrested would be charged to court, according to IRT sources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by Cultistupdate: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bastardlyrich u see tribalism in cultism because u want to see it. So stop quoting me to stop reporting Blackaxe and Vikings cult war in Anambra saying am tribal. The reason it's like that is that Blackaxe and Vikings don't want to settle in Anambra. Nobody hates Igbos this is cult matter

3 Likes

Re: Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by nickyj19: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin e don happen
Re: Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by Cultistupdate: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
nickyj19:
grin e don happen

Vikings and Blackaxe said they'll be killing each other's brothers and sisters in Anambra we are still waiting
Re: Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by Cultistupdate: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by nickyj19: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Vikings and Blackaxe said they'll be killing each other's brothers and sisters in Anambra we are still waiting
I hope you are not part of this cult group
Re: Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Lalasticlala seun mynd44
I have seen this news on frontpage before..
Re: Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by ajumma(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
GreatAxeMan

see your handiwork
Re: Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by donbachi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Him go come use me do brother.
Re: Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by cherishmichael: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
I talk am!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by cherishmichael: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Brother Kills Blood Brother In Lagos State - Blackaxe Vs Eiye by lalasticlala(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2022

(1)

Woman Cries As She Opens A Bale Of Clothes She Bought & Saw It Filled With Rags / Teenager Attempts To Poison Best Friend, Two Others Over Iphone X (video) / Us Tops Scammers List, Nigeria Is A Distant Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.