Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

2023: Presidential Aspirant, Adebayo Visits IBB, Seeks Blessings, Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Presidential Aspirant, Adebayo Visits IBB, Seeks Blessings, Prayers (400 Views)

Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar / Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Presidential Aspirant, Adebayo Visits IBB, Seeks Blessings, Prayers by PeterOnu(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
By Oriri Peter

Former Nigeria Military President General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (Retd) who ruled between 1985 and 1993 has advised Political leaders not to give up the Unity of the Country.

IBB made this known on Tuesday when one of the leading presidential aspirant Prince Adewole Adebayo, founder of Kaptan Television who is running under the coalition of political parties paid him a consultation visit at his Hilltop Home, Minna Niger State.

The renowned lawyer after his discussion with Babangida made it known through a news briefing with Journalists that the former Military President advised him not to negotiate or give up the unity of Country.

The aspirant on the other hand noted that he was in Minna to seek the blessings, support, advise and prayers of a man who has played a fatherly role in his life for several years as he journeyed to contest the 2023 presidential election.

Adewole also noted that Babangida stressed the role of Nigerians in Diaspora in the development of the country, recalling why he involved them in his administration for 8 years.

According to "Adewole, the former president stressed the role of prayers and the need to always think ahead, saying “you need to work very hard because Nigeria has many talented people and if you want to be number one, you must go extra mile.”

IBB on his part said "I am glad you came with all sections of Nigeria among your delegation. Meaning you have the Unity of Nigeria at heart. At my time, I have people from all over the Country working in my government and that makes everyone to feel they are Nigerians.

I promise to do the best I can to assist you in your ambition to become the president of this country. I will keep my search light on you and caution or advise you whenever it is necessary". He said.

Babangida was instrumental in the development of Nigeria, he changed the capital city of Nigeria from Lagos to Abuja, built third mainland bridge and was responsible for the map setting of Abuja.

Source: https://www.naijavoicenews.com/2023-dont-give-up-nigerias-unity-ibb-cautions-presidential-aspirant-adebayo/

Re: 2023: Presidential Aspirant, Adebayo Visits IBB, Seeks Blessings, Prayers by Truthisunique2: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dalung dey pose with IBB clutches

What an achievement
Re: 2023: Presidential Aspirant, Adebayo Visits IBB, Seeks Blessings, Prayers by dawnomike(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Every presidential candidate have come to truly know who the main cabal in Nigeria is...
Re: 2023: Presidential Aspirant, Adebayo Visits IBB, Seeks Blessings, Prayers by Adamtrampan: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
U no go win bros

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidential Aspirant, Adebayo Visits IBB, Seeks Blessings, Prayers by PeterOnu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Adamtrampan:
U no go win bros

Who do you think is the best for the race? And why do you think he won't win?

(1) (Reply)

VP Commissions Diaper Manufacturing Plant In Lagos / Prof. Charles C. Soludo Receives The Report Of Anambra Transition Committee / Reason Why Bianca Slapped Obiano's Wife At Soludo's Innauguration (FULL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.