Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Piggyvest Safelock - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Piggyvest Safelock (1325 Views)

Piggyvest Safelock #2million- For Sale / Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock / Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piggyvest Safelock by 8by6incher: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
I have a some funds locked up in my piggyvest safelock for 2 years Duration.

It's been 9 months now since I locked the funds and I really need to break this safelock to use for my business.

Has anyone been able to break a safelock on Piggyvest? I haven't called or mailed piggyvest, reason been that a locked funds can't be broken until maturity according to them and there's no option to break it either

So, I'm here to seek help if anyone has been able to break their piggyvest safelock before maturity
Re: Piggyvest Safelock by Goldbw122(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
You just have to wait for the maturity , remember you sign a agreement..
Re: Piggyvest Safelock by obumsway(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
LOOL .... Piggyvest still dey at all ?
Re: Piggyvest Safelock by 8by6incher: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Goldbw122:
You just have to wait for the maturity , remember you sign a agreement..

That's a long thing.
Re: Piggyvest Safelock by 8by6incher: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
obumsway:
LOOL .... Piggyvest still dey at all ?

Yes
Re: Piggyvest Safelock by TIMIJAT: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
You can actually sell your account to someone else.. so he person will change your account details on the account and your password. Although the person will buy it at a discount. So how much is in the lock ?..
8by6incher:
I have a some funds locked up in my piggyvest safelock for 2 years Duration.

It's been 9 months now since I locked the funds and I really need to break this safelock to use for my business.

Has anyone been able to break a safelock on Piggyvest? I haven't called or mailed piggyvest, reason been that a locked funds can't be broken until maturity according to them and there's no option to break it either

So, I'm here to seek help if anyone has been able to break their piggyvest safelock before maturity

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE!!! Read This Before Buying Itech COIN (itc) / Good Investment Advice Needed / Do You Want To Make Money? Let Me Show You The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.