Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) (30436 Views)

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Russodu:
May God bless IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Nobel prize award. I was conferred with a GCFR, GCON, CFR, SAN on the same day. I showed this news to my wife and she immediately became 7-month pregnant with triplets after 22yrs of waiting. Negotiations are in advance stage b'cos next year I'm planning to buy the moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by rave1049: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good one
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Russodu:
May God bless IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Nobel prize award. I was conferred with a GCFR, GCON, CFR, SAN on the same day. I showed this news to my wife and she immediately became 7-month pregnant with triplets after 22yrs of waiting. Negotiations are in advance stage b'cos next year I'm planning to buy the moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.
This format don cast try something else

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by kinggSamuel(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
BUY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA AT 350 PER GB. WHATSAPP 08083545539 NOW.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by NOwazobia: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rubbish, and always will be. undecided

Next....!
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
She has really done well for herself. Just today I saw an old movie of her when she was very young with Mr ibu and Sam loco.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Tooreda: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Looks so unreal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by DMerciful(m): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Everybody is always happy on social media grin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Aaau: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Really
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Tzar(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
So this stupid acting is supposed to be believable?!
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
The only nollywood actress I respect.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Baby factory grin

This gal n bipolar sef
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na their way,if you get money dem go show you unconditional love, but if you no get money,their shit better pass you
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Emperor550(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Russodu:
Comrade I no fit chop maize this year
You don Amaze me finish grin grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by wrongnumber: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Russodu:

Too many craze people for this forum grin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by 12345baba(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
When the fight go set nah Dem go blame bipolar
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by bro4u: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Russodu:
You alright? cheesy
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Staged
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Biafranodogwu55: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wetin come consign us undecided
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Marpol2021(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin cool will this news bring nnamdi kanu out from the captivity
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by nachisunday(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nice family enjoying their life on a low key just to show social media this one (little twerk)
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by michaelchukwueb(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
E go make me japa to Irish�?
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by KushLyon(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Where the twerk?

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Bigpapi: 12:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Zah zoo
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Afonasa(m): 12:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Its nice to know her marriage is going well...

Hello guys my signature can solve all of your worries on issues regarding freelancing....

Am just a DM away
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2022
The husband sef tire for the social media stunt�

Na news we go call this one too angry

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by melviniyke2002(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2022
grin 5th baby loading asap
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by LaJoe2: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Whats all this childish chase for clout! angry
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) by CeCeEkol(f): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Mooh247:
sad

Bi polar disorder

my God! i didn't know that someone else noticed! she's definitely bipolar.... the highs and lows are just too obvious and extreme.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Forcefully Pushed Someone That Was “Slapping” Him With Money / Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.