Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 (24074 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
The delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey should have been hanged by now.
Waste of tax payers money feeding, transporting and providing security for a terrorist monkey.
The military should conduct a military trial like they have in Guantanamo bay and hang the terrorist ASAP once found guilty of all crimes against Nigeria and humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Goldbw122(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by OBALOLA55(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Ikpu nne gị n'esi ka Azụ ndụ. Common si ebe pụọ
LALASTICLALA MYND44 RULE 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Proudlyomonna: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na wa ooo
This kind adjourning upandan sef ehn.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by wink2015(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
The International community notably the United States, Britain, and the Eu countries must not abandon Nnamdi Kanu.

They must draw the RED LINES against the federal government.

You can not be adjourning trial date by date.

This is not fair for our democracy.

The federal government say they are reforming the judiciary but their conduct only seek to expose the federal government.

The International community must write to the federal government about the abuse of Nnamdi Kanu fundamental human right.

He did not wage war against the federal government but was demonstrating peacefully seeking for a referendum for Biafra but the government of President Muhammadu Buhari got him kidnapped from kenya and orcestrated a kangaroo trial which has so far incerarated him from his family member and IPOB followers.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Redcrafton:

The pictures of where was burnt, was not Sadeast...can you process that?

Political solution remains the best option.
Cry me some tears , I'm sure you're sitting at home today. Come out and see if your head won't miss. Onye iberibe grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by IGBOSON1: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lionnation:
So the DSS is afraid of just isiagu an Igbo attire, northerners and Nigerians are afraid of a lion drawn in a cloth, not even a real lion, o goodness me

The insecure scumbags would even be scared of your moniker! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by HEBEI: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Have you paid your levy to bandits? Na for your own good ọ, because no body go save you

E shock u
Do you know that we already have banditry in the south east

When last did you visit Orsu, Lilu, Ihite, Iseke, Azia towns

Something worse than banditry is going on in these towns already shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Mondayisaac: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
it's funny oh
it's funny oh

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICL

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
What a coward iponk terrorist. I thought I was not Igbo grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by wink2015(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
STOP THE KANGAROO TRIAL OF NNAMDI KANU NOW.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by sameks08(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
Good, 600 years suffering for the sadeast.
Cunning man die cunning man bury am grin grin grin
. I wish ur parents the same

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Redcrafton: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Cry me some tears , I'm sure you're sitting at home today. Come out and see if your head won't miss. Onye iberibe grin grin cheesy

Again, stop the tears and take a very good look at the pictures of the region that was burnt...I bet you will see clearly this time.

Funny people that like to solve problem from the top.

Come out where...in Sadeast? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by sameks08(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:
More watery beans for this Albino. grin
. hopeless idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
HEBEI:
Do you know that we already have banditry in the south east

When last did you visit Orsu, Lilu, Ihite, Iseke, Azia towns

Something worse than banditry is going on in this town already shocked

We know its the handwork of supreme Court Governor in collaboration with the zoo military.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Redcrafton:

Again, stop the tears and take a very good look at the pictures of the region that was burnt...I bet you will see clearly this time.

Funny people that like to solve problem from the top.

Come out where...in Sadeast? smiley smiley smiley
Come out today if na your mama born u grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by onojaford(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Balkan:
The fear of Isiagu is the begining of wisdom
So, Nigeria is actually afraid of Isiagu.
God bless MNK
God bless Isiagu
Very brainless bird.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by IGBOSON1: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

I doubt true Ikwerre would be happy a vile, Igbo-hating impostor is hiding under a Ikwerre moniker to spill his bile! You’re most likely Fulani or Yoruba! You could still carry out your hate campaign while being true to your ethnic origins! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
sameks08:
. I wish ur parts the same
Your parents are dead useless meat already . So more curse to them grin wink cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by gidado14(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
IGBOSON1:

I doubt true Ikwerre would be happy a vile, Igbo-hating impostor is hiding under a Ikwerre moniker to spill his bile! You’re most likely Fulani or Yoruba! You could still carry out your hate campaign while being true to your ethnic origins! smiley
Ikpu nne gị n'esi ka Azụ ndụ. Common si ebe pụọ

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Redcrafton: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Come out today if na your mama born u grin cheesy

Where? In the Sadeast, Ofe-man.

What are you even saying? that incoherent your papa no fit understand self?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by OBALOLA55(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

What a coward iponk terrorist. I thought I was not Igbo grin
EXPLAIN THAT TO LALASTICLALA AND MYND44, GOODLUCK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by asanausana91: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Balkan:
The fear of Isiagu is the begining of wisdom
So, Nigeria is actually afraid of Isiagu.
God bless MNK
God bless Isiagu
yes the lion is in prison and he will die in that prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Redcrafton: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
asanausana91:
yes the lion is in prison and he will die in that prison.

You are afraid of lion picture on a dress...?

How?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by Sholaco: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
This man would continue to remain in the dungeon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 by IGBOSON1: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
wink2015:
The International community notably the United States, Britain, and the Eu countries must not abandon Nnamdi Kanu.

They must draw the RED LINES against the federal government.

You can not be adjourning trial date by date.

This is not fair for our democracy.

The federal government say they are reforming the judiciary but their conduct only seek to expose the federal government.

The International community must write to the federal government about the abuse of Nnamdi Kanu fundamental human right.

He did not wage war against the federal government but was demonstrating peacefully seeking for a referendum for Biafra but the government of President Muhammadu Buhari got him kidnapped from kenya and orcestrated a kangaroo trial which has so far incerarated him from his family member and IPOB followers.

It should be obvious to all by now that the useless Fulani judge is in on the delay tactics and is taking direct orders from Aso Rock!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Days To Campaigns Flag-Off: APC Governors, Ministers Lobby Tinubu / Rally Against Senator Hama Misau / Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.