Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How You Can Use Your NIN Details For Account Verification Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Use Your NIN Details For Account Verification Online (216 Views)

How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / HELP!!! Can Dstv Bill Be Used For Verification Online / Banks That Accept Voters Card For Account Opening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Use Your NIN Details For Account Verification Online by power50: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
If you are into online business, may be you have tried to use your NIN slip for account verification or to open an account online, I am very sure it was not accepted because those websites want snapped or scanned plastic ID cards.
Now, the solution for you is to simply arrange your NIN details in form of an ID card and print it out on plastic in a business center. Then scan or snap the card and use. This is the way I did mine and I have been using it online. I have done it for many people too.
You may be wondering how you can arrange your NIN details in form of ID card. The truth is that, you will need a designer who will design your NIN details in form of ID card. You can now copy that design and print it out on plastic in a business center. That is all.
I will make the design for you at anywhere you are and send it to your email box. So you can copy it and print it out on a plastic in a business center at where you stay.
If you want me to make the national ID design for you, for sample and more details visit http://naijaprops.com.ng/2022/02/14/make-your-national-id-card-design-and-print-it-on-plastic/

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Whatsapp Marketing Software Launched / A Driver Needed / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.