Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) (2135 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by CampussNews: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A final year student of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) identified as Moses Michael Elechi, was on Tuesday evening, February 15, 2022, found dead in the university premises, Siggy reports.

The lifeless body of the Part-time student of Business Administration was found lying on the floor of the compound where he resides by one of its occupants.

Elechi who was billed to graduate in April this 2022, was said to have struggled from his room and died close to the gate as no one was aware that something had happened to him.

The cause of death has not been confirmed.

Source: SIGGY

1 Share

Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by Cyphar(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
i believe this is not suicide.... God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hope it’s not cult related
Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by bluefilm: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
He went on a one-month warning strike.

I'm sure he will return.
Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Hope it’s not cult related
You dey see wetin your village people cause? angry angry

1 Like

Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
shocked

It looks a like a conji-related death to me.

Excessive semen retention can make your scrotal sac so heavy and once the spring suspending the sac snaps because it's hydraulic release has not been serviced by frequent ejaculation....all hell will be let loose, sperm will flow into your vein and mix with oxygenated blood and get circulated round your body.

Sometimes the sperm gets to your lungs and even your ears, nostrils and the brain.

Well, this is what my mom told me, that's why till this day, I always lick my catarrh just to taste it and be sure that it is not sperm coming out of my nostrils.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by tillaman(m): 12:21am On Feb 17, 2022
Damn
Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2022
It’s a pity.....

May his soul rest in peace.......
Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Elechi who was billed to graduate in April this 2022, was said to have struggled from his room and died close to the gate as no one was aware that something had happened to him.
Sorbo?
What a terrible way to die!
So sad cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Excessive semen retention can make your scrotal sac so heavy and once the spring suspending the sac snaps because it's hydraulic release has not been serviced by frequent ejaculation....all hell will be let loose, sperm will flow into your vein and mix with oxygenated blood and get circulated round your body.

Sometimes the sperm gets to your lungs and even your ears, nostrils and the brain.

Well, this is what my mom told me, that's why till this day, I always lick my catarrh just to taste it and be sure that it is not sperm coming out of my nostrils.

Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by obontami: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by Dayvidblue: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your mom told you.
What a mom you have
Re: NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) by OnyeObodo: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Going from the story, he May have been poisoned.

(1) (Reply)

IELTS: UK Home Office Responds To Call To Exempt Nigerians From Proficiency Test / Oldest Optical Illusion In The World / Fast Track To Msc Without Bsc (commonwealth Youth Programme) Cyp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.