Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

SHOCKING MOMENT: I'm Still Impressed With These Pictures. What Do You Think?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING MOMENT: I'm Still Impressed With These Pictures. What Do You Think?? (1105 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Misleading Campaign Pictures: What Is Going On? / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / President Buhari: I’m Impressed With Level Of Development In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING MOMENT: I'm Still Impressed With These Pictures. What Do You Think?? by OKNimpact: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Most times I just distract myself from the things that are happening in this country by creating and turning pictures into art. And it results give me the most shocking moments

I will actually schedule time this week to turn your picture into art.

This totally free for the first 20 people to drop their picture.
One Picture each...
Let's make it count grin grin

Re: SHOCKING MOMENT: I'm Still Impressed With These Pictures. What Do You Think?? by OKNimpact: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Keep it counting...

Re: SHOCKING MOMENT: I'm Still Impressed With These Pictures. What Do You Think?? by OKNimpact: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Upgraded grin

Re: SHOCKING MOMENT: I'm Still Impressed With These Pictures. What Do You Think?? by Joeliko(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nice art works.
A place like this where most people live fake life... I no nobody will drop their picture.
OP, please you can have my profile pics.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING MOMENT: I'm Still Impressed With These Pictures. What Do You Think?? by OKNimpact: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Joeliko:
Nice art works.
A place like this where most people live fake life... I no nobody will drop their picture.
OP, please you can have my profile pics.

Thank you dear... I will get yours done
Re: SHOCKING MOMENT: I'm Still Impressed With These Pictures. What Do You Think?? by OKNimpact: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2022
@Joeliko... Number 1.
This is how I got it from your profile...

Re: SHOCKING MOMENT: I'm Still Impressed With These Pictures. What Do You Think?? by OKNimpact: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is how it ended.... I posted it before but it was removed

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING MOMENT: I'm Still Impressed With These Pictures. What Do You Think?? by OKNimpact: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
That's how we roll

(1) (Reply)

If As An Igbo Man You Stand With Russia You Are A Fool / God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina / Break Down Of Apc Delegates By State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.