Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina (1096 Views)

Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome / Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country / Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina by Voice22: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2022
God does not live in heaven; Apostle Suleman agrees with Dr Damina

One of the Nigerian Controversial Pastors, Founder and Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministry OMF, Apostle Johnson Suleman agree with Dr Damina that God does not live in heaven.

You remember Pastor Dr Abel Damina, the founder of Abel Damina Ministries and Power City International, who last year raised a controversial statement that God does not live in heaven. According to him, if there is a day God created heaven and earth, then God must be somewhere, and wherever he is then, that is where he lives. He backed it up by quoting scripture where God says, I am the Lord; I change not. (Malachai 3:6).

Earlier today, there is a video that was uploaded on Apostle Suleman's official page, the video was tagged; 'Where does God live'? In the video, he confirmed that God does not live in heaven but God operates in heaven.

If God does not live in heaven, where does HE live?

To clear this, Apostle Suleman said in the video "In the Bible days, when Jesus was on earth literarily, when they could not find Jesus, they began to look for Him among His friends. To look for God among men is a wrong step. To look for God, you must look for Him in His Word. So God lives in his WORD
He explains that God does not live in heaven. Heaven is his office. He asks his congregation if they sleep in their offices? They echoed No? So when Jesus thought his disciples to pray, saying; Our Father, who hath in heaven... He was not saying that God lives in heaven. He was only saying that God operates in heaven he said.

He says: "The Bible said Heaven is your throne. Do you sleep on the throne? Now answer these questions. Who made Heaven? If God made Heaven, where was He living before He created Heaven? If God created the Heavens and the Earth in the beginning, He must be living somewhere.
Apostle Johnson Suleman, therefore, concurred with Dr Damina that God does not live in heaven, but lives somewhere. the question asked by Dr Damina of where God is, has therefore been answered by Apostle Johnson Suleman, who said, God lives in His Word and not in Heaven.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6vxPNqbmU

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina by stixxy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
God lives in his word. John 1:1
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina by tsmat(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
So what about the Revelation description of God's throne in heaven and all that?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina by cutecommend: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ya
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina by flamingREED(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
One must learn to disagree with their erring friends. It's sad that many big pastors lack insight into the basic doctrines of the Bible.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina by Tenses: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
So when Jesus said,

" in my father's house there are many mansion there. If it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. Where I am so shall you will be".

Was He referring to the "WORD"?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina by orisa37: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
SEMANTICS.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina by Christistruth00: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
cool

Matthew 7:15-20
King James Version

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina by henryoshoremoh(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2022
Thank you for this reference... when I saw this post, within my mind I concluded that they have come again with their propaganda...

Please this so called men of God should stop their misleading information.....

I will answer this question soon since Na thesame Bible he dey get his answers from...
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven; Apostle Suleman Agrees With Dr Damina by henryoshoremoh(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2022
John
14 “Do not let YOUR hearts be troubled.+ Exercise faith in God,+ exercise faith also in me.+ 2 In the house of my Father there are many abodes.+ Otherwise, I would have told YOU, because I am going my way to prepare a place+ for YOU. 3 Also, if I go my way and prepare a place for YOU, I am coming again+ and will receive YOU home to myself,+ that where I am YOU also may be.+

First he need to know who is Jesus Christ and the difference between the father and Son.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visit: Ibadan Is Sweet Today. It Was Free For All / GEJ's Declaration Imminent / Breaking News: Osinbajo Limit Comments On His Instagram Page (Pics evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.