Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos (34580 Views)

Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by phoneport(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
tutudesz:

Watin concern rape with teacher flogging a 2 year Old undecided

My brother nor vex, you know this human brain can miscalculate sometimes cry cry cry
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
phoneport:
Come you opps posting all this toddlers vs children rape news, una nor get any other work?
Or you people are partners with the rapists or what, because before they even finish the raping, una don post am. cool
Ode!
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by WoundedLamb: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Stop hitting children, people. It only hardens or harms them.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

That girls school skirt is common in blue films

You're right, especially Asian schoolgirl blue films .

But come on, this is some serious stuff were talking about here.

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why hide the name... They should just hang him to death angry
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Dawn91(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

You are not funny. But becareful there is where you will tell a joke like this and someone who respects children like me will hold you by your neck and beat you to within a inch of death. The person will punch your mouth to the extent all your teeth fall into your mouth all your gums will.break.

Then jump and stamp on your lower neck to make sure you will never walk again.

Becareful, you are not invisible

3 Likes

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
phoneport:
Come you opps posting all this toddlers vs children rape news, una nor get any other work?
Or you people are partners with the rapists or what, because before they even finish the raping, una don post am. cool
Just dey talk like small pikin
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Aboguede(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Trouble maker baby we know them shocked
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Breakingnews101: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Pervert spotted

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Jestin:
The day any teacher will abuse my child is the very day I will bring out the cultist side of me �
you will kill him or her. If you are caught who will take care of your child. Pray that doesn't happen at all.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Flamezreal(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
donprinyo:
time for disclaimer
hmmm thoughtful.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Richy4(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nigerians does things differently...

They flashed the child's image but could not disclose the adult that perpetrated this act...
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Whoknowsme: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
lytech1:

If truly you are teacher as claimed,you won't have tagged the teacher stupid.

Imagine the pressure from this same parents on the teacher on why the kid is not meeting up with her peers

Imagine the frustration imposed by kid on the teacher by not cooperating when teaching process is on

The teacher should have been suspended/sacked rather than been arrested.

She will have done that act out of frustration

It's not easy been a teacher..

Should we talk about the insult from :

* parents

* Proprietor/proprietress

*Pupils/student who know fully well teachers are prohibited from beating

*Poor payment

*Delay in payment

I don't support the teacher act,but the punishment is too much
A two year old child is little and at that stage you as a teacher ought to be patient with them . A teacher is not supposed to flog that child to that extent. If she is suspended, she'll still continue the flogging act in another school, so it's better she serve as a detterent to others.

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by IbileIfe: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Demonic teacher.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
I wonder what lesson was so important for 3 year olds that warranted this. Thank God this kid has only scars. It could have been much worse.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Missionaire: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
matm:

How I wish u could be given 40 toddlers to be handling daily so dt I will see how u can correct each and everyone of them daily with words only without breaking down as a person.
Managing many kids at a time is not bread and butter but corrective punishment should be minor according to the child's age.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by apple30(f): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

grin grin grin wahala plenty for this country oo ..imagine ur focus grin grin
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Missionaire: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

And you are a simple minded idi0t. 2 and 1/2 years is the period when children start daring systems to find out what is acceptable and what isn't. This period is definitely not the time to be sparing the rod, of course you wouldn't know about this would you? You're just a simple fool pretending to be sophisticated.

1 Like

Alusiizizi:

Oh, and by the way, here's but one example of what they turn into if the rod is spared at this period in their lives:
https://www.nairaland.com/6989011/15-year-old-tore-aunts-level-16
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is she married? If no, that is how they are. They are always frustrated!
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by RapistOnBail: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

You are not funny. But becareful there is where you will tell a joke like this and someone who respects children like me will hold you by your neck and beat you to within a inch of death. The person will punch your mouth to the extent all your teeth fall into your mouth all your guns will.break.

Then jump and stamp on your lower neck to make sure you will never walk again.

Becareful, you are not invisible
And I’ll open teeth and watch you brutalize me?

2 Likes

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by CondemnBattery(f): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

What is this bayi?
Local man cannot can/

that child is cute. kudos to her parents.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Na wa ooo. Big Bang Bros!

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Obiorahpcfg: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why posting the child's picture instead of the teacher? Nawaooh! The mother of this child sef.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by BigTableShaker(f): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Olodo pikin..
@2yo, she couldn't recite ABC.
She go tey for pre-nursery.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by tosinjay(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
lytech1:

Imagine the pressure from this same parents on the teacher on why the kid is not meeting up with her peers

Imagine the frustration imposed by kid on the teacher by not cooperating when teaching process is on

* parents

*Poor payment

*Delay in payment

I

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by CondemnBattery(f): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
You are on point though. My kids during holidays are a handful, those twin boys can make you talk like a mad man. STOP, SIT, DON'T FIGHT, KEEP QUIET. My daughter nko, Mehn my wife dey try, and thank God she don;t condone nonsense like me. Spare the rod and spoil the child. they all have the size of their cane. May God help teachers, its not easy at all.
But please, teachers, try and stop flogging people's children. The world has changed. In our time, if our teachers beat us in school, they will still report to our parents, when you get home your parents will still beat you part 2 for being a problem child. now it's not like that anymore. KUDOS to all teachers out there I salute you all
lytech1:

* parents

*Poor payment

*Delay in payment

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by DaveJacuzie: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
lytech1:

* parents

*Poor payment

*Delay in payment

If she your child, you wouldnt talk this way. We are talking of a 2 year old kid here!!
She gave all the kids 24 lashes each!!! and she even boasted it would be more next time!!
How do you expect a 2 year old kid to corporate while teacher is teaching... She should try it in uk, canada...
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Phut(f): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
lytech1:

* parents

*Poor payment

*Delay in payment

Why are all these toddlers in “school”. Shouldn’t they be in day care? The other day was a case of a child under 3 years old. They should be receiving child minder services, in their pampers - playing with toys. They should not have a uniform, but go to the day care in mufti. The fact that these babies are seen as “students” is somehow part of the problem. In a day care, a precocious child may learn their ABC’s, but is not required to. Also, parents cannot harass the child care provider as to why the child is not reciting its ABC’s as of yet, because it is understood that babies proceed at different rates. Heck, some two and half year olds cannot even talk - and no, they are not behind. So why all this rush in Nigeria?
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by tosinjay(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
djsmart:
Abusing a toddler to the arrest? This is no more a joke. Computer age...
E be like say u nor get wetin u dey talk, if persn try am with my daughter that SU wey i dey do go fly. That teacher needs to be jailed.

Needs admission to yabaleft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media / OSUN Writes JAMB To Delist It's Four Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.