Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos (34584 Views)

Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / Welcome To Ridgeway Montessori School, off Airport Road, Ajao Estate, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by DaveJacuzie: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

That girls school skirt is common in blue films

oh goodness!! see where this one dey carry talk go!

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by tosinjay(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:
Corporal punishment is an integral part of the Nigeria educational system. If you are not comfortable with your children being subject to it, educate them in the privacy of your own home. Going to school is not by force.

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by sodiqapril(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Prosperous111:

Ahh shocked you deserve an arrest
There are a lot of sick fellows on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Gosanzy: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
matm:
I can see the child in the picture smiling.What kind of abuse is that? Did the child sustain injury or what? Since it's on the internet,at least the picture of the abuse spot should have be n shown.
Child abuse is not good,but correction through mind r flogging on the palm or buttocks is ok, for we are not white people.
The day teachers will decide unanimously to start ignoring our kids at school no matter what they do, no one will be free as no one will be safe even in our homes.
Crime wave will hit everyone and no one will escape.Let everyone keep forming nonsense overprotection of kids and keep fighting teachers instead of appreciating them.

God bless you.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Dawn91(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=RapistOnBail post=110284983]
And I’ll open teeth and watch you brutalize me?

[/quote
You are a baby.. an ant and a pedophile.. some people their dick get string when they ar ebreakimg the bones and face of someone like you.

For you to even use that username tells me the type of person you are. My dick is getting hard just thinking of how I will break your face until it is soft like Eba...

You haven't seen evil before, this is why you think it's funny to rape women and kids. grin

I can only smile ... I will give my kidney for just 3.minutes with you . Trust me you will never be the same again

There are some people who will use razor and year your intestine infornt of you and chew it live while you are alive

Pray we never cross paths ... Rapists like you I like to see
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Idi....
pls complete the word
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Missionaire: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
matm:
I can see the child in the picture smiling.What kind of abuse is that? Did the child sustain injury or what? Since it's on the internet,at least the picture of the abuse spot should have be n shown.
Child abuse is not good,but correction through mind r flogging on the palm or buttocks is ok, for we are not white people.
The day teachers will decide unanimously to start ignoring our kids at school no matter what they do, no one will be free as no one will be safe even in our homes.
Crime wave will hit everyone and no one will escape.Let everyone keep forming nonsense overprotection of kids and keep fighting teachers instead of appreciating them.

https://www.nairaland.com/6981879/unic-vilos-teacher-flogs-2-year-old#110140069
See the pictures and then tell me how sensible your post is.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Judd007: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
All these kind teachers/peoples should be burnt, this kind small girl? the useless teacher manhood no big pass the small piking full body?
He should be fried, ASAP
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Aroyjunior(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
A lot of frustrated people out there,doing abnormal things and it's normal before them.may God help us in this part of the world
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by tutudesz: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
lytech1:

If truly you are teacher as claimed,you won't have tagged the teacher stupid.

Imagine the pressure from this same parents on the teacher on why the kid is not meeting up with her peers

Imagine the frustration imposed by kid on the teacher by not cooperating when teaching process is on

The teacher should have been suspended/sacked rather than been arrested.

She will have done that act out of frustration

It's not easy been a teacher..

Should we talk about the insult from :

* parents

* Proprietor/proprietress

*Pupils/student who know fully well teachers are prohibited from beating

*Poor payment

*Delay in payment

I don't support the teacher act,but the punishment is too much
So it's okay to take out her frustration on a 2 years old undecided
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by tutudesz: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:
Corporal punishment is an integral part of the Nigeria educational system. If you are not comfortable with your children being subject to it, educate them in the privacy of your own home. Going to school is not by force.
On a two years old undecided with all the flogging, is Nigeria better
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by RapistOnBail: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=Dawn91 post=110285981][/quote]bla bla bla. Sharap and fvck off!
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Dawn91(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:
bla bla bla. Sharap and fvck off!

Ok

1 Like

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Aaau: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by neonly: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
D mental health of teachers need to be evaluated before they start teaching
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
During the interview, the teacher revealed that she had beaten the toddler because the child was distracting the class.

Imagine,did she expect the children to keep quit.toddler wey no know right or wrong she dey abuse,atleast she is also a mother.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Jalaw: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Before i enroll my child in any school, I'll first of all ask about their teacher's remuneration.
Some of these teacher are poorly motivated, hence they vent their frustration on the innocent kids.
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Una no go understand, some children are devil ooo
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by lasisi69(f): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

And I’ll open teeth and watch you brutalize me?

lol... You don dey fear shocked
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Elporo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Becareful
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Funkybabee(f): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
God will deliver her

All those saying good thing about this should continue because they will face their own Waterloo in their profession
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by YellowMayor(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
What a pity undecided
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by Prosperous111(m): 12:29am On Feb 17, 2022
sodiqapril:

There are a lot of sick fellows on nairaland

Nah your people Dey sick for house. No Dey quotes my comment again to ba fe ki ogun pa e!!
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by 180paypoint(m): 3:10am On Feb 17, 2022
The teacher also needs help, take her to a rehab or Jail. Haba this teacher no try at all. Justice must prevail here..

Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by shopwiser: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Dawn91 post=110285981][/quote]

Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs
Rule 2 & 3
Re: Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos by shopwiser: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Dawn91 post=110285981][/quote] Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs
Rule 2 & 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School / Authentic: The Most Popular Word Of 2023 According To Merriam-Webster Dictionary / Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.