Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan (2795 Views)

Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari / SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by SiggyNG: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A senior secondary two (SS2) student of Anglican Commercial Secondary School, Orita-Mefa Ibadan, Oyo state has been suspended by the state government for slapping a serving corps member posted to the school, Siggy reports.

The State Commissioner for Education, Science, and Technology, Rahman Abdu-Raheem, ordered the immediate suspension of the student during a visit to the school on Tuesday, February 15.

The commissioner also said the student on return would apologize to the National Youth Service Corps member and sign an undertaking.

Addressing the students, Abdu-Raheem charged them to be of good behavior, reiterating that the state government would not condone any act of indiscipline.

He warned that any student caught acting in uncivilized manners, henceforth, would be dismissed from schools in Oyo State.

Abdu-Raheem also charged teachers to be more dedicated and punctual at work.

Source: SIGGY

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Zonefree(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
. The commissioner also said the student on return would apologize to the National Youth Service Corps member and sign an undertaking

See the mild punishment for slapping a Corps member undecided

During my service year, na so one SS 2 student slap one corps member like that. In the evening, the VP and some teachers came to our lodge to beg corpers. They came with 1 bag of rice, Garri, yam and oil. LOL grin grin

Na so I dey inside my room with my smoke dey laugh the corpers and VP.

As a corps member, nobody send you. No go do pass yourself for your PPA. Be wise not nice

17 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Baawaa(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Suspend or they should expel him,that is how they started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Cyphar(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Future cultist.

9 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by MufasaLion: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Where I served, Corp members were/are treated like gods.

cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
When more love and less hate becomes your mantra, it will put you on a path to respecting diversity, accepting others, being a light, and making a real difference in your society.

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Nicepoker(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

cool cool cool
were you always appeased monthly or weekly.
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by MufasaLion: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nicepoker:
were you always appeased monthly or weekly.

Monthly with weekly party, fully furnished accommodation, and other frivolities.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by osamz007: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

Monthly with weekly party, fully furnished accommodation, and other frivolities.

YOU MUST HAVE SERVED CLOSE TO HEAVEN

9 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by MufasaLion: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
osamz007:

YOU MUST HAVE SERVED CLOSE TO HEAVEN

Seems you were suprised that Corp members could have such things, right? This is Lagos and all what I said was plain truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by osamz007: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

Seems you were suprised that Corp members could have such things, right? This is Lagos and all what I said was plain truth!

You really enjoyed then
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by MufasaLion: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
osamz007:

You really enjoyed then

Yes, I really did.

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Albertone(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

During my service year, na so one SS 2 student slap one corps member like that. In the evening, the VP and some teachers came to our lodge to beg corpers. They came with 1 bag of rice, Garri, yam and oil. LOL grin grin

As a corps member, nobody send you. No go do pass yourself for your PPA. Be wise not nice

During my time,some senior students(about 4) slapped the flat ass of one corper.
They were just flogged on the assembly ground.
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Mrxawe: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Albertone:

During my time,some senior students(about 4) slapped the flat ass of one corper.
They were just flogged on the assembly ground.
Zonefree:
[b][/b]

Those sorta Corp members are usually sissies and lack charisma. Their type have tiny bodies/stature that barely command respect. I see no reason why a bloody student should slap you as a Corp member and you refuse to give him a blood bath. He will call his parents and I'll beat them to coma join. It's like you people don't know the power of that uniform, if I no murder person for the first time in my life make I know weytin happen.

5 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by OBALOLA55(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

cool cool cool
WHERE EXACTLY
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Albertone(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mrxawe:

Those sorta Corp members are usually sissies and lack charisma. Their type have tiny bodies/stature that barely command respect. I see no reason why a bloody student should slap you as a Corp member and you refuse to give him a blood bath. He will call his parents and I'll beat them to coma join. It's like you people don't know the power of that uniform, if I no murder person for the first time in my life make I know weytin happen.

In my own scenario:
1.The corper is a female.
2.It is an all boys public school.
3.The school is notorious for thuggery, cultism, rape,charm and other bad vices(the school has good students famous for good deeds too).

If you try what you said,you aren't gonna last 1 month before being butchered.Even teachers fear students except few teachers.
There is a particular teacher that doesn't attend interhouse sports occasions.He had a hand in the expelling of bad guys.He was tipped off that he will be targeted during the occasion as that day is a day for settling scores.

The school is no more rugged though but there are still some schools like that up till today.

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Albertone(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHERE EXACTLY

You wan redeploy? grin
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by OBALOLA55(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Albertone:

You wan redeploy? grin
I NOR KNOW SAY MUFASALION GO SCHOOL O shocked
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Albertone(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Ahn ahn you think say na dropout abi? grin
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by MufasaLion: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHERE EXACTLY

Sorry, that's not for public consumption.
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by MufasaLion: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:

I really don't know why you assumed that.

Dude, I have a University degree and graduated at a young age. An average Nigerian is still seeking admission into schools at the age I graduated.

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by OBALOLA55(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

I really don't know why you assumed that.

Dude BROS , I have a University degree and graduated at a young age. An average Nigerian is still seeking admission into schools at the age I graduated.
CONGRATULOBIA
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:30am On Feb 17, 2022
The commissioner also said the student on return would apologize to the National Youth Service Corps member and sign an undertaking.
We only pray that the next generations get things right.
This generation is wasted mehn!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by OneCorner: 5:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Afonja slapping Corp member because they hate us and he’s afraid of igbo success and domination of Ibadan

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by wiseone28: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2022
Them no born the student well

I for comot him teeth.

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by youngblaq: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2022
Be like say corper dey follow local boy drag local girl. Hence the ifoti.
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Randy100: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Mrxawe:

Don't mind those weaklings. How dare you slap me, and you are not in ICU battling for your life. Men this days are bunch of weaklings.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Ademola47(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2022
The corper sef no try at all.

What audacity will a student have to slap you if not that they have been too close.

The line between discipline and being nice needs to be conspicuously drawn.
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Odunayow: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2022
This Van i s for those in business that need to haul and carry products. E.g Pure water factory, Bread factory.

https://www.nairaland.com/6990720/foreign-used-mercedes-benz-vito-van#up
Re: SS2 Student Suspended For Slapping A Corps Member In Ibadan by Mrxawe: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Albertone:

In my own scenario:
1.The corper is a female.
2.It is an all boys public school.
3.The school is notorious for thuggery, cultism, rape,charm and other bad vices(the school has good students famous for good deeds too).

If you try what you said,you aren't gonna last 1 month before being butchered.Even teachers fear students except few teachers.
There is a particular teacher that doesn't attend interhouse sports occasions.He had a hand in the expelling of bad guys.He was tipped off that he will be targeted during the occasion as that day is a day for settling scores.

The school is no more rugged though but there are still some schools like that up till today.
I go first use their mama count scores before they use me. No be today we dey fight cultists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Facts About Ak-47 / Oou Cesap Form / Get Hnd In 3 Years At Ho Polytechnic Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.