Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? (48562 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by Tareq1105: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
No.5 like Abiola like Tinubu, so close
yet, never to be

You're not God
Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by victme1(m): 6:47am On Feb 17, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Do you know?
Over 95% of people viewing this thread would be gone by the end of this century.

Fear the catch you?
Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by Blazebond(m): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2022
Mko 5. Obj 3.

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by Viccano: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2022
MKO 5 OBJ 3
Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by tidedroid: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2022
Went to this school around 05/06 because it was the school all these former presidents and governors went to. Turns out it was basically a refugee camp in disguise, and after one term in j.s.s 1 my parents took me and my bro out
Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by farem: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Christian missionary schools saving education since 20bc

Fixed
Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by MightyHand(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2022
The Last sane Generation... They attain height of life @ 20' and 30' years of age.

But my generation @that age are into Urgent 2k, internet scam, rituals, kidnapping...

Coming generations will suffer a good thinking leaders... Sorry for the Unborn
Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by Pootle: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2022
jaga bandul no get high school picture cool
Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by Seanrey: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MKO is number 5

Obasanjo 3Obj Is number 2

Who are the other guys, where are they today ?
Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by topsam1(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2022
And no 6 is FemiAdebayo, the yoruba actor grin
Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by naija4life247: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
No.5 like Abiola like Tinubu, so close
yet, never to be

What has your parents ever be? Head of committee in your church? Head of tenants association of your house? Head of drunkards association in your community? Just tell us, we want to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? by AkinboT22: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
MKO 5
OBASANJO 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Reshuffles Cabinet, Swears In Seven New Ministers / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.